Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorce: How It Will Affect Suri — Expert

Fri, June 29, 2012 3:43pm EDT by 9 Comments
Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Divorce

Nina Levin

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 8, 2012

the child already looks damaged. Always being carried, always draggin an animal or blanket. Normal when a bit younger, but six seems a bit old to do so regularly.

weight loss

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 6, 2012

Wonderful site. Plenty of helpful information here. I’m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

ارائه سرویس های هاست ، پرداخت آنلاین ، تبلیغ ، ویزاکارت ، سرور مجازی، دومین،سروراختصاصی ولایسنس ها معتبر

Posted at 10:26 PM on July 5, 2012

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

treatment for backpain

Posted at 3:34 PM on July 2, 2012

I have been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.

mileyfan

Posted at 1:24 AM on July 2, 2012

Poor Suri! This is somehow gonna affect her mental state and habit of shopping.

Regina

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 1, 2012

By the way, by not mentioning Scientology at all as a reason for the divorce, this website does make itself a bit suspicious, I got to say. Are we a bit of a Scientology apologist by any chance (or even a member), Lorraine? Just saying…if you want to be a decent journalist, don’t report only half the story.

Regina

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 1, 2012

Well, the worst that could happen to the poor child is to stay in the hands of evil, fascist Scientology bastards. So divorce is the best Katie could do and I applaud her! You go girl! Don’t let their Gestapo frighten you! Save your daughter’s mind and soul. All my best wishes for Katie and Suri!!!

lauren

Posted at 2:01 AM on June 30, 2012

does Suri even go to school?

me

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 29, 2012

she has already been affected by her parent’s weirdness….i mean they still carry her like she is a lil baby……..i hope katie gets full custody and can escape scientology and raise suri like a normal kid