Katie Holmes Fed Up With Scientology — Why She's Divorcing Tom Cruise?

Fri, June 29, 2012 5:11pm EDT by 88 Comments
Tom Cruise Divorce

Dildo the horse whisperer

Posted at 10:25 AM on April 21, 2013

Katy Holmes, an older has been and a nasty, nasty piece of work, the only real friends she has are her parents and Suri. Tom Cruise, a weird man obsessed with the rituals of Scientology and converting Suri.

Maryann

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 28, 2012

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
Anyhow, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

Thanks but no thanks

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 2, 2012

Kate still got a lot out of Tom even with his millions fortune, she got gifts etc and had the funded lavish lifestyle so she is a bit of a £££ digger even though she signed the pre-nup and she knew what she was doing, she is not Miss Innocent in all this divorce !! I don’t like either of them and think weirdo Tom is living a lie still though.

Doug

Posted at 8:36 AM on September 2, 2012

Katie Holmes, you are getting old.

Hayley

Posted at 8:31 AM on September 2, 2012

I think Katie Holmes is a manipulative, spoilt, overgrown, adult brat whom always wanted her way with Tom Cruise and with the media, and she sold her soul to scientology in the process to get the name, the big media spotlight on her everyday and everything in return including living a lavish lifestyle and expensive gifts sponsored by Tom, whilst Katie Holmes acts like this has nothing to do with money or anything material, she got a lot out of Tom, she went Scientology before she even met Tom and decided to marry him as he was a star in his own right, now without Tom, Katie is really nothing and as she quickly moved back to catholic to become relevant again and to win over people. Smart, shallow move but she reminds me of a dog, a dog of a woman who is hell bent on getting her own way by using and abusing power in order to manipulate others and make fun of those whom can see through her !!!

Pete

Posted at 2:26 AM on August 28, 2012

I think it is completely irresponsible to obsolve Katie of all responsibility in the relationship because of the age difference. How does a 30 year old woman come into the viewpoint of being naive? I simply don’t agree with the flash that Hollywood hypes around this divorce as Tom being the “bad” guy. No one really knows but them but the both entered into marriage together as two consenting adults. Neither of them are in their 20s and both have experience in life. I don’t know extensively about Scientology but I do know a 30 year old woman is far from naive especially Katie Holmes.

cm

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 8, 2012

She likely gave Tom a choice or ultimatum: Give up Scientology and raise their daughter with in the social norms of most people or she will leave and either do so herself or find a man more willing to raise her within most people’s norms. He chose the latter.

TheresaLynn

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 8, 2012

“Katie just couldn’t take Tom and his whole Scientology worship anymore. She got sick and tired of being controlled not only by Tom but by the bizarre belief system of Scientology. She does not want Suri to be a Scientologist,” a source close to the situation tells HollywoodLife.com.— sounds like good enough reason for her to want to leave to me.

kari mcintosh

Posted at 9:45 AM on July 8, 2012

katie holmes is lackluster and talentless..scientology or no..she can do no better…

burgeon Table Water

Posted at 8:09 AM on July 8, 2012

A person necessarily lend a hand to make seriously posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish amazing. Great process!

Cisco ASA

Posted at 12:22 AM on July 8, 2012

obviously like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

Best Dewalt Random Orbit Sander

Posted at 10:24 AM on July 7, 2012

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve came upon till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?|What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are now not actually a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent.

free nulled script and seo webmasters

Posted at 3:02 AM on July 7, 2012

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognize what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my site =). We will have a link trade contract among us

linkbuilding

Posted at 7:43 PM on July 6, 2012

Wonderful submit, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t notice this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid different users like its helped me. Great job.

voice termination

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 4, 2012

I just couldn’t go away your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information an individual supply in your guests? Is going to be back incessantly to check up on new posts

Asw

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 4, 2012

Personally, I’m tired of seeing everybody blame this on Tom and his beliefs; because he’s just so strange. Katie got more out of this marriage than he ever did career-wise; she is the girl from a horrible teen drama. The woman is not that talented or impressive. But I bet she’ll get pity roles now. That’s how Hollywood works.

how to treat backpain

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 3, 2012

My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was once entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!