Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Are Divorcing — It's Official

Fri, June 29, 2012 6:33pm EDT by 225 Comments
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise Divorce

slyvia

Posted at 1:27 AM on July 3, 2012

katie fall for him simply because hes a so-called legendary star and she was probably flattered by him liking her.
U shouldn’t have been so superficial katie, i bet she knew deep down it couldnt work out since hes so much older and known to be a weirdo with his scientology thingy, yet she still went ahead anyway. SUPERFICIAL

Kolkka

Posted at 11:06 PM on July 2, 2012

Tom Cruise is so gay come on …. I have nothing against gay people they are cool. He’s not cool for hiding in the closet. And by the way John Travolta needs to come out too!!!! Anderson Cooper good for you for coming out !!!!!

Lojacklo

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 2, 2012

Well he’s so gay come on Tom Cruise come out of the closet already.

Tai

Posted at 8:42 AM on July 3, 2012

Tom Hanks and Denzel Washington still remains closeted

Jim Watson

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 2, 2012

I have a interest in trying to prevent Katie’s children from being
indoctrinated into the world of Scientology.
A school chum of mine named Bob Kaufman went through the
realm of auditing, clearing, etc. way back in the late 1950’s and the 1960’s. He spent an inordinate amount of money, went to England for clearing, and then he wrote an expose’,
entitled “INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY, in 1972. I have a signed copy of the book, and would be happy to share publishing,
printing and Library of Congress Card number with any interested parties. Please phone (520) 327-6083

C. Scott

Posted at 9:58 AM on July 2, 2012

I always expected this would happen. Katie has been a controlled and mentally abused wife from the beginning. I am glad that she has decided to leave and take her daughter with her. From his jumping on the couch routine on Oprah to his fake smile and happy bubble world, he needs some help and she needs to get away from him. It is too bad it will be so public, I hope she sticks to her decision. Good luck Katie.

selno

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 2, 2012

so who really cares! As in all of the Hollywood marriages this one too went out the door. Just another couple with too many material things and thinking all that “money and possessions” are going to get them through what life throws at them. Try living in the “real world” where people have to work at making a marriage and family work, or maybe it is just easier to take the money and walk away. Great example for their daughter and his 2 other children

Tammy

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 1, 2012

Katie is beautiful, loving and kind! She is powerful and intelligent! She can get past this incredibly trying time in her life. I believe she was blindsided by Cruise by his charm, along with the other women in his life. As far as I am concerned Cruise needs to get a grip on reality and stop living his life as if he was above most individuals. I guess he is getting a reality check now. So sorry for their daughter and what she may have to endure over the next little while. Although, I see she has her mother’s strength and will be just fine, as long as Katie stays strong in her life (no matter what punches are thrown from Cruise). Katie, know that there are many other women who have been in these same situations and have overcome what they felt was impossible by being stronger than ever. If Cruise treats you less than incredible he just doesn’t deserve you! Plan and simple.

debi

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 1, 2012

WHAT TOOK HER SO LONG?

Jude

Posted at 3:47 PM on July 1, 2012

It’s about time Katie, take your daughter and run! He is a self absorbed idiot. I used to really like him, I wouldn’t watch one of his movies if you paid me now. This latest one in which he plays a rock star??? Duh, time to grow up Tom!
I’m sure her Mom and Dad are standing behind her. Get her out of this scientology crap. What’s up with a so called religion (I would say cult, and I have read alot about it) that only caters to rich people??? Give me a break.
Good for you Katie, wishing you and your daughter only the best!

sumax robsten

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 1, 2012

4 that type of couple we cant trust any other true lover people.hate them,who just know marry and divorce,sex.fuck them.so tom is going now 4th marriage soon,ok congraz tom.i dont know why i lik u after my most gorgeous robert patz.i knew that ur character isnt good,bt i liked u,ok thats it.

Dee

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 1, 2012

I think this is ridiculous… They both need to b focusing on their daughter… I feel, they are both good parents, their for it shuld b joint custody. N I cant believe all she cares about is money!! She has her own career n her own net worth, its not like Tom doesnt already do enough for the bot of them and I know he will continue to do as much as he can for his daughter. Katie needs to quit being a greedy W****!!

patricia

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 1, 2012

no not surprised. what she was doing with that cult tom belonged to was a surprise

patricia

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 1, 2012

kimhiscock

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 1, 2012

its about time good for kate she can do better

kimhiscock

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 1, 2012

its about time good for kate she can do better

Mona

Posted at 11:10 AM on July 1, 2012

Good for Katie, get rid os that nut. Also scientology is not a religion, It’s a cult. No one would ever convince me different. Don’t let your daughter get caught up in that” Show us youe earnings for the past 5 years” and we will let you know. Give me a break. I don’t know you Katie, but with this guy, keep your eyes open at all times, he’s nuts

Dawn

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 1, 2012

i think most of the world knew this would not last. She married an image and was so blinded by it that nobody could stop her…I am sure someone in her family tried to slow her down….the pregnancy sure didn’t help her see the forest for the trees either! She will have to be strong to split from the authoritarian world she married into. I pray for her and the children as they head on the right path at last!

heather

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 2, 2012

Perfectly said!!!!!!!

Bear

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 1, 2012

Their is to much of an age differents for a good partnership between them. I am not surprised al all. I knew it was coming.

Dee

Posted at 5:43 AM on July 1, 2012

No surprise. Since when do Hollywood marriages last? Especially the young ones….

Sarah

Posted at 4:55 AM on July 1, 2012

What a joke of a couple. That’s like marrying your dad. Enough about this so called “couple”. I am sure there is more important news than this.

steve

Posted at 4:49 AM on July 1, 2012

of course not i still dont get it WHY do the rich and famous would want to get maried any ways

steve

Posted at 4:47 AM on July 1, 2012

Sarah

Posted at 4:18 AM on July 1, 2012

What do expect when a 20 something marries like a 50 year. It’s like falling for your father. Like gross.. Enough of this so called “perfect couple” There are more important news in the world to worry about.

dina

Posted at 2:55 AM on July 1, 2012

It’s all rather sad. Anytime a loving relationship ends is hard. There is so much time and energy put into a relationship. Do I think Tom is abit off the planet, when it comes to scientology absolutely yes. His parenting style obviously lacks alot of things. Look at his eldest daughter, yes Connor seems to be doing alright for now (but who really knows) and Suri, well look at her. She definately in my opinion does not look like she is maturing into a normal 6 year old little girl. Katie needed to get out of the relationship, it wasn’t a good influence on anyone in their circle except time. Who was oblivious because he thinks of himself. He is definately conceited and believes him and scientology is all that is correct in the world. I only wish them the best, may they part friends, stay friends as best as possible for Suri.

Ellie

Posted at 2:20 AM on July 1, 2012

oh well what else is new. it is for the best taht Kate take the child…with vistation rights to Tom