Savannah Guthrie Co-Hosts 'Today' Show With Matt Lauer – Officially Replacing Ann Curry?

Fri, June 29, 2012 7:54am EDT by 9 Comments
Savannah Guthrie Today Show Co-Host

Cindy Fehlau

Posted at 11:11 AM on July 10, 2012

Can’t believe you let Ann Curry go!? I liked her professionalism and sincerity. Instead, I am subjected ditzy bubbleheads. That is how the thatothers come off. After many years, I am changing morning news shows.

llhayes

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 3, 2012

Loved Ann, can’t stand Matt. WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MATT LAUER, who the F cares! We are sick of him, his arrogance & his smug face sitting next to Ann as she said her goodbyes was enough to make me sick to my stomach. Good bye Today show, hello good morning america.

mahoney

Posted at 1:50 AM on July 2, 2012

please don’t any watch ,,what adirt bag matt is watch ABC
and boycott NBC

jay

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 1, 2012

With Anne Curry gone, I won’t watch the Today show.

suzie q

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 29, 2012

Who did she sleep with to get that promotion?

Eugene

Posted at 9:32 AM on June 29, 2012

Both Savannah and Natalie are more personable than Ann. I think they should have shifted people around and moved Ann back to the news desk. I think it is wrong to lay the blame on Ann and look at what the other networks are doing to increase their ratings.

KiKi

Posted at 8:07 AM on June 29, 2012

Gosh, first Conan and now Ann! NBC really knows how to treat their employees well!!! Ann needs to go on tour like Conan and it’s a bummer that she still has to work for them!! Go Ann!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 29, 2012

Agreed. And lauer is leno… when will they realize part of the reason the ratings suck is that people are sick of him.

Gloria Perez

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 30, 2012

Extremely disappointed to hear Ann Curry is leaving her position on the Today Show…or better said…has been asked to leave. For at least 5 years I have been a consistent viewer AND as of today my husband and I will (and have not this morning) no longer watch the Today Show. I feel Ann Curry is articulate, intelligent and truly a great contributor to the Today Show. It will be a big adjustment and loss for my husband and I to now watch the Today show…we will miss Al especially, but feel too strongly that letting go of Ann Curry was and is wrong and a big mistake.