Justin Bieber Looks Buff On The Beach For New Photo Shoot

Fri, June 29, 2012 9:41am EDT by 5 Comments

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

alexia

Posted at 7:21 PM on July 6, 2012  

Pull ur pants up bro oh and they photo shopped the pic to make him look buff

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

KatKat

Posted at 6:00 PM on June 30, 2012  

Pull ur pants up bro ;)

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Mary

Posted at 6:59 PM on June 29, 2012  

PULL YOUR PANTS UP BOY!!!!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

savanna

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 29, 2012  

justin bieber is one of the most famous teens in the whole world…why would he bother with haters…98 % of them wont even get where he is and the other 2 % might meet him and lie to be true beliebers.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

JB

Posted at 11:44 AM on June 29, 2012  

Pull your dang pants up!! I don’t need or want to see your boxers…

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,950 other followers