Savannah Guthrie Replacing Ann Curry On 'Today Show' Starting Tomorrow — Report

Thu, June 28, 2012 8:44pm EDT by 11 Comments
Ann Curry Replacement

Shane Couteau

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 11, 2012

I think Savannah Guthrie will be the next Deborah Norville.

Lois Spell

Posted at 7:32 AM on July 9, 2012

Not happy at all with this decision. Savannah Guthrie will not fill Ann Curry’s shoes. I watched the show this morning, as usual and Savannah seems to be flirty and acting silly too much. I guess that is what Matt likes since I heard he was behind replacing Ann. I am sick of this, from now on I am going to be switching to Good Morning America!

Best Hosting With 6 Remarkable Tools is on Facebook. To connect with Host then profit - Best Hosting With 6 Remarkable Tools,

Posted at 6:09 PM on July 7, 2012

I’ll right away snatch your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

wedding hairdresser peterborough

Posted at 3:50 AM on July 1, 2012

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I’m stunned why this accident didn’t took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Free auto SEO

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 30, 2012

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with some % to pressure the message house a bit, however instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

bess paula

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 29, 2012

nbc hasnt a clue to what the public wants. neither of them are good. the show in general isnt interesting anymore. that 4th hour is also ridic. need some new blood and new ideas.

G....

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 29, 2012

Savannah? Really? Lower ratings were not Anne’s fault. Watch out Savannah, it won’t be long til they put you under the bus.

Michele

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 29, 2012

BOO to the Today show. Ann wasn’t the problem, the problem is Lauer. He’s done with the show, his complaints and attitude are obvious and I believe he’s the reason ratings are down. He should appreciate what he’s got but it’s clear he’s reached his end…….so let him go. Bring on Ryan or Billy Bush! Ann deserved so much more than what she was handed by NBC. I’ve watched Today for YEARS and YEARS…….time to go back to GMA

Brenda

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 28, 2012

It’s like your spouse leaving you for another person. “honey I need my space” so I’m gonna leave you and move in Savannah. Today Show just lost my respect even thought Ann was not a favorite of mine!

gbtw

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 28, 2012

i agree 100%. didn’t love ann, but nbc handled this like garbage. ann deserved more respect (and matt, less). matt was the reason she was forced out, yet he is probably the reason for the low ratings… also, his goodbye was so fake after he is the one that insisted she be pushed out. he deserves to go next, for karmic retribution.

Brenda

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 28, 2012

Boo !! Replacing soooo fast will not bring back ratings but makes me think that I will favor Good Morning America now because of kicking out Ann one day and replacing her the VERY NEXT day. Wrong move!!!