Khloe Kardashian Baby Failure: 'Humiliated' By Kourtney's Easy Pregnancies — Report

Wed, June 27, 2012 9:29am EDT by 25 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Pregnant

Sibling rivalry! Khloe’s undergoing fertility treatments now, but a new report says she’s always wanted to get pregnant the old-fashioned way and felt especially ‘humiliated’ that her sister Kourtney could get pregnant ‘without even trying’!

In a new report, an insider tells all that Khloe Kardashian felt like a “failure” because she couldn’t get pregnant as easily as her older sister Kourtney, who is ready to pop any day now with baby number two.

According to the source from Reality Weekly‘s cover story, Khloe, 28, and her NBA basketball player husband Lamar Odom, 32, have been having sex multiple times a week but haven’t had any luck getting knocked up. Their desire to start a family was the main motivator to seek outside help, but her road to the fertility clinic was also met with some sibling rivalry!

“Getting pregnant the old-fashioned way was a pride thing for Khloe, she was humiliated that Kourtney seems to get pregnant without even trying” said the source to the magazine. “It made her feel like a failure in front of the whole world.”

The source continued: “That’s why Khloe was reluctant to try alternative routes, but then she did some soul-searching and realized she was unfair to everyone — especially herself.”

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Khloe was putting too much pressure on herself to get pregnant?

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More On Khloe Kardashian’s Pregnant Problems:

1. Khloe Kardashian: Trying For Twins With Fertility Treatment
  2. Khloe Kardashian’s Miscarriage Nightmare Revealed
  3. Khloe Kardashian’s Pregnancy Woes: She’s Trying InVitro — Report

jesica

Posted at 12:53 PM on September 15, 2012

I also think kourtney needs to stop popping out babies like a pez dispenser when she can’t even commit to her “baby daddy” who has made it super obvious that he doesn’t want all these kids, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t LOVE them but its obvious he wasn’t thrilled about parenthood- he’s still growing up himself

jesica

Posted at 12:51 PM on September 15, 2012

Khloe seems like a good person and deserves to be a mom- im not “pro kardashian” im just being real…she knows she has fertility issues,…she has money, i don’t understand why she hasn’t started ovulation meds by now- you have to be proactive- its your future TAKE control

Prime time

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 18, 2012

Your pathetic and jealous of khloe get over your self sicko!

Sarah

Posted at 3:53 PM on August 15, 2012

I know it is unfair Khloe. Your sister is not married and already being very sinful. She is not being a good mother to her children by showing them that one should have kids without marriage. It is against what God’s wants us to live our life! It is selfish and sick! God does not mirco manage or control who can have kids. This is why teen moms and unwed people have kids, while some married couple are in tears for not getting pregnant. You can do everything right and stay a virgin until marriage and you still might struggle. We live in a very sinful world where there is just too much suffering and unfairness. I am so sorry for your suffering. I also suffer with infertility. Believe me, there is no greater suffering then losing a child that is already alive. I lost my father to sucide and the pain of infertility is much worst. It hard to move on thinking maybe this is it and my nightmere can be over! I am so sorry for your suffering, but is it what it is in this sinful world! God can’t bring you children, but bring you peace. It might take years to find peace, it is not easy either!

Victoria Segura

Posted at 10:40 AM on August 10, 2012

Khloe, I love you n Lamar. Your awesome. You will get pregnant. I am praying for you.

dine

Posted at 6:21 AM on July 9, 2012

I know how u feel khloe it hurt when u maried but you don’t have children !! But don’t lose faith God knows why and your time will come. Just be patience my khloe, i wish you all the best you and lamar xx

kim

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 7, 2012

khloe dont worry it will come for you and lamar wen the time is rite for you guys.just keep faith in god he know’s best.love kim

Daniella

Posted at 12:16 PM on July 2, 2012

Khloe will be a awesome mom, she is gorgeous, caring, she has a big heart and God will bless her in due time with beautiful kids

Kayla

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 29, 2012

i really think that kourtney need to stop having babies and don’t wanna get married to scot

Nana-Yaa Sarpong

Posted at 7:25 AM on June 29, 2012

I feel Khloe will get pregnanat when the time is right bcz God knws the plans he has 4 khloe and God has a reason 4 everything he does maybe if khloe goy pregnanat something would go wrng . So God knws what plans he has 4 her , she jst has 2 make sure that she does not get intimitaded by the world and its thought and opinions and focus on her love life with Lamar and try nd try till it happens 4 her. I love u Khloe Kardashian Odom. From: Nana-Yaa Indiphile Faith Kayla Sarpong

Ze'mur

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 27, 2012

Kloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom……I wish you all the best in getting a baby! i think you will be a great mom, Kloe!

Priscilla

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 27, 2012

I’m Sure Deep Down She’s Some Stora Of Jealous, Even If She Don’t Mean To Be! I Feel sorry For Her And I Hope She Get’s To Have That Baby She Wants!

laura

Posted at 5:08 PM on June 27, 2012

I thought khloe the big. Is a tranvestite? He looks morew of a guy!

Ashley

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 28, 2012

I think ur just jealouse shes real not fake

I Call BS

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 27, 2012

Someone isn’t being totally honest. A 28 yo woman and a 32 yo man should not need fertility treatments.

You're BS

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 27, 2012

What planet are you on? That is about the most ignorant comment anyone could ever make

Kailey

Posted at 8:21 AM on June 28, 2012

This is the most ridiculous comment ive ever seen in my life. Im 24 and have been on IVF Treatment for 3 years. Im currently 15 weeks pregnant. My partner is 25. Sometimes the body doesnt work the way you want it too regardless of your age.

samantha

Posted at 7:14 PM on August 9, 2012

You should check your info before u make rude and completly incorrect comments like that. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 20, and was placed on fertility meds when my husband and I decided to expand our family. It still took 2 years. Any couple any age can have fertility issues.

disco

Posted at 3:10 PM on June 27, 2012

If you can’t have kids, then yes it hurts alot. And jealousy is totally normal.

The problem is more that EVERY SINGLE TABLOID has to make such a huge deal out of a perfectly normal and somewhat private event every time some celebrity gets knocked up.
Its hard to deal with the constant in your face baby crap

termise

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 27, 2012

she shouldndont be said khole it will happen soon

mammallamma

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 27, 2012

i totally feel for Khloe. Best wishes to her and Lamar !!!! , F***k Racism Have Mixed Babies (:

sesa

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 27, 2012

Maybe she should see it as a wake up call that she’s not getting pregnant because the LO already has children he’s not caring for
and that before he plants the seed on someone else he should take care of the sprouts he’s produced first.

Trini

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 27, 2012

R u a moron????!!! Don’t talk shyt you don’t know!!!!

Trini

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 27, 2012

Jealous or not…. Nothing happens before it’s time…… Even if she is Khloe’s relationship is more stable than Kourtney’s…. Lamar is a perfect role model and Scott, well…….

Novella

Posted at 2:14 AM on September 5, 2012

Khloe I have infertility (PCOS), I’ve been doing alot of research. My husband & I have been married for 23 years with no childeren. Here’s some basics I’ve learned, eating low GI, organic, no soy, exercise, I have to lose weight, use Fertility Friend & get your rest girl friend. There’s more but I don’t want to take up too much space.