Woman Admits To Having Sex With Husband While Son In Same Bed

Tue, June 26, 2012 4:16pm EST by 5 Comments
Mom Sex With Child In Bed

In a startling new interview, a mother of two openly admits to having sex with her husband while their baby is in the SAME bed! HollyMoms — is this appropriate?

Lynnea Shrief, who admits to stifling her “squeals of delight” with a pillow, believes that there is nothing wrong with having sex in the same bed as long as the child is asleep.

“Occasionally if my husband and I felt like kissing or making love, we did it,” Lynnea confessed in an interview with This Morning. “It would always be an intimate and passionate act. It wasn’t this noisy, wild act of sex that I think some people are imagining.”

The host of the show, Holly Willoughby, suggested that Lynnea and her husband move to a different location to avoid disturbing the sleeping child, but Lynnea didn’t budge. “Sex is important. It’s my bedroom, it’s my bed,” she said. “I deserve to make love to my husband in the very bed my baby was created in.”

Lynnea claimed that her baby was asleep and “had no knowledge of it whatsoever,” but we’re not so sure. We want to know what YOU think about this issue. Could this possibly be a form of child abuse? Tell us your thoughts below!

HollyMoms, do you think having sex while your child is in the bed is a form child abuse?

– Jenny Pickard

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More HollyBaby News:

1. Russian Mom Kills Her Two Young Sons By Throwing Them Off Balcony
  2. Jenelle Evans’ Ex-Fiancé Gary Head Strangled & ‘Beat The Sh*t Out Of Her’ — Report
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Preview — Amber Portwood Reunites With Daughter Leah In Rehab

connie

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 27, 2012

I think its inappropriate and unsafe. Either move to another location or put the baby somewhere else. I personally cant concentrate and enjoy sex when my baby is in the room let alone if it would be in my bed.

chanice

Posted at 1:14 PM on June 27, 2012

it is disgusting do it in the sitting room. or put the baby in the cot stop being so selfish. how can you get turned on if ur baby is lyeing next to you. you cant move too much you cant make noise you cant do differant positions . yeah does that sound romantic to you

hannah

Posted at 6:05 PM on June 26, 2012

i do it.. my sons crib is pushed up against our ed with the side off and my daughter is in a play pen against the other side . once theyre old enough to know what were doing theyll be ib tgeir own beds in their own rooms. We usually go to a different room, but being as without sex i wouldnt even have kids to disturb, whats the problem.. theyre babies.

chanice

Posted at 1:15 PM on June 27, 2012

yh but what you do is differant from it being in the same bed

gbtw

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 26, 2012

if it’s a baby, and the baby is safe, who cares… it will not have any idea what is going on. this all depends on how old the baby is/was. that said, i would never have done it and would never have felt like i could “let go” with my baby right next to me… personally… but i didn’t let my baby sleep in my bed for the same reason. the mattress was too soft, and i was too afraid she’d end up face down in a pillow or comforter or something. in any case, as long as the baby is too little to appreciate what’s happening, and safe from suffocating, who cares…