'Teen Mom' Preview — Amber Portwood Reunites With Daughter Leah In Rehab

Tue, June 26, 2012 1:41pm EDT by 7 Comments
Teen Mom Preview

It’s so clear that Amber misses her daughter! Although Amber is currently in jail, in episode four of ‘Teen Mom,’ cameras caught footage of her emotional reunion with her daughter Leah.

Last week, troubled Teen Mom star Amber Portwood was terrified that Leah would forget her while she was in rehab. This week, she is finally reunited with her ex Gary Shirley and their adorable daughter.

Their reunion isn’t all smooth sailing, however. Gary finds out that a court order bans him from being in the same room with his ex and daughter simultaneously.

“I brought Leah with me but I guess we can’t be together,” he tells Amber in the Us Weekly sneak peak video from the June 26 airing.

– Lorraine Chow

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Teen Mom news:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham ‘Freaking Out’ About New Episode
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Catelynn & Tyler’s Wedding Plans–Want Baby Carly There
  3. ‘Teen Mom’ Preview: Maci Jealous Of Bentley’s Bond With Ryan’s New Girlfriend

christine

Posted at 11:47 PM on July 10, 2012

Amber is so pretty. She could really be something and doesn’t see it. I see her as a person that doesn’t realize how pretty she is. It is so sad she is sabotaging herself all the time. I don’t think Amber and Gary are good for each other. I think they should appreciate what they have created and move one. It is heartbreaking to see such a young girl full of potential throw it all away.

truesuccess

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 28, 2012

I think Amber And Gary shouldn’t be a couple, they never seem happy, As almost every couple with a baby wants I can see where they want to be toghther for the Leah’s sake, but honestly it’s not healthy for Leah to see whats going on and not a good influence. I Think Gary and Amber should go their seperate ways and make arrangements with Leah

Aimee

Posted at 11:03 AM on June 27, 2012

Give amber a break, it must be really hard
To be a teen mom

iwas16andpregnant

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 4, 2012

Yes, being a teen and a mom has some challenges. Being a mom is challenging. I was a mom at 16. The most difficult thing is the financial struggle. I became my kid’s mom and a wife to my husband. I cleaned, cooked, changed diapers, played, stayed up all night… I loved it. I would sometimes want to wake my sleeping doll just to see her smile. I don’t understand all the whining about what you miss. These girls are given an opportunity with the money they receive. One thing they all have in common is a place to live. Most adults are struggling these days to keep a decent roof over their heads, keep utilities on and keep food in the fridge. These girls must be receiving tons of money from the show because none seem to be struggling financially. So Amber is getting a break…and she’s blowing it. She looks high all the time and she always seems to be lounging in bed or on a couch. She’s lazy. It’s so sad. I feel bad for her because she’s obviously not happy, and her daughter is her only source of joy. The problem you don’t see…her daughter will grow up and be more independent and make mistakes that she is not mentally or emotionally equipped to handle. I don’t see her loving Gary. I think she just wants to continue to be able to lay around and she can depend on him to support her. But depressed people don’t want to do much. The girl is getting a break. She is choosing the wrong path. The good and bad of the money issue is that money can buy the things you need, but it doesn’t fix you. It magnifies who you really are

JENSPAL

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 26, 2012

I feel bad for the baby. Both of these “parents” are idiots and will never grow up. Gary’s mother seems to be the only once concerned for Leah’s welfare.

Kathy

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 27, 2012

They both are Immature Idiots!! I don’t see Amber having any kind of normal healthy relationship with anyone! I can see her killing if not Gary but 1 of her bfs one day!! Amber has some serious mental issues!! It is not healthy in any way for Leah!! Mind you I think Leah would be better off with Gary! At least he doesn’t have the psychotic violent episodes that Amber has!

Tina

Posted at 11:22 PM on August 14, 2012

Why does she look high all the time too? I feel bad for her and I’m scared for her.