Rihanna Misses Chris Brown — She Loves Him So Much

Tue, June 26, 2012 4:15pm EDT by 10 Comments

gem

Posted at 5:12 AM on July 5, 2012

I can';t believe that Rihanna is going back to Chris after the beating she received. I wonder if she was beaten as a child and now feels the need to relive her childhood. It’s possible that he will some day in the future abuse her again and that’s what may satisfy her . Just a thought………. .

debra

Posted at 11:40 PM on June 28, 2012

hey i am a big fan i lovde u u are so colol text me at this nubmer 837-9395

LOOK

Posted at 3:59 AM on June 27, 2012

Welp Bonnie is Chris’s friend so she would know.. lol

kholez

Posted at 2:18 AM on June 27, 2012

Where the Proof @? Dbout this totally is Made up for sell & @ Dinnyq you are Right.

jefrry

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 26, 2012

OMG…My Life is so lonely .how about you?.I am a rich and single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on ————–BlackWhitePlanet.coM ————–under the name of mssouthernbelle3 .It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.dtyrt6h
atlantahawk

Dinnyq

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 26, 2012

Oh shutup with these fake Rihanna-Chris rumors. They aren’t dating. This story sounds so made up, it’s hilarious!! You and your “sources” should try coming up with something more believable.

eboniy

Posted at 8:30 AM on June 27, 2012

@ dinnyq Thank u for saying that and I agree. the Sources make me Laugh & that is so silly that somebody would write something about riri& Chris brezzy.

pam

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 26, 2012

I hope this is true….Hollywood Life I know you are chrianna lol ;) but im starting to wonder where are you getting your sources from lol

christy

Posted at 5:39 PM on June 26, 2012

4 text messages to check on him – Hollywood life now you guys are getting SPECIFC with numbers as well. Lets hope this is REAL and not some random numbers you guys have come out with because the Team Chrianna supporting numbers are increasing tremendously and are just close to 1 million supporters as per their tmblr.

kiss103

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 26, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! If you’d like to make friends with wealthy singles or enjoy romantic dating feeling with millionaires, welcome to ♥♥wealthychat♥♥it is the first, largest millionaires dating club with 2000000 verified members (doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just to name a few.)Which is seen on Forbes,abc,CNN and CBS! Find your match Now!