'RHONY' Recap: Heather 'Diss-Invites' Ramona From Their London Trip

Mon, June 25, 2012 10:37pm EST by 11 Comments
The Real Housewives of New York City Recap

Katzmeow

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 2, 2012

Can Ramona shut the hell up already!? Heather is not obligated to invite Ramona ANYwhere! Ramona is just getting on my nerves.

Renea

Posted at 9:23 AM on July 2, 2012

Heather is GENUINE! She doesn’t play Ramona’s, or anyone else’s, games. Why invite someone to an event “just to look good”. If that person is mean spirited, calls you names, etc. Why would you WANT to invite them?
I say Heather, stick to the values you were brought up with, and have! And, always love your famly and friends!!

Katzmeow

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 2, 2012

I agree!

sharon

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 26, 2012

Ramona is hurt that she was not invited to the London.trip.Unfortunately, she seems to go off the deep end regarding this matter. Her emotions get out of control or she has had to much alcohol. I liked Ramona in the past episodes but I have to say she is becoming irritating. Lu Ann is a trouble maker, she stirs the pot every season she has one person she targets all season. I like the new housewives so far. Time will tell what crazy issues will come up among them in future episodes.

Katzmeow

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 2, 2012

I agree! Lu Anne does stir the pot. and I am sick of her too.
I used to like Ramona, but lately, she is obnoxious! Heather is in no way obligated to invite her, nor does she need to mention the invite to Ramona at all, I wouldn’t want Ramona to be around either. They clearly do not get on well,

wheezer

Posted at 4:51 PM on June 26, 2012

Ramona gets just what she deserves. I wouldn’t have invited her either. She is a pain in the rear. She is rude, self absorbed and obnoxious

Edith

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 26, 2012

If I want to have a good time on a trip I invite people I enjoy being around. Ramona’s temper tantrums and crazy eyes are exhausting to watch, much less experience in person. I used to like her but that’s all over now.

Cindy

Posted at 10:22 AM on June 26, 2012

It was very rude to invite all the other cast members and not Ramona. Ramona has every reason to be upset, she would have included Heather even though they were not getting along. LuAnn is so obvious this season, she is constantly talking about Ramona to the other ladies and making them not like her. I much prefer the old cast minus Kelly. This season sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

nic

Posted at 1:31 AM on June 26, 2012

Good for Heather!!!! Ramona is a bully

CraziSweet

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 26, 2012

I LOVE Heather! She’s smart and her smile is kind not fake.
Ramona is. a horrible mean person! Saying what anyone thinks isn’t a good thing. It’s rude and mean! A trailer park somewhere is missing their queen

Debbie

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 26, 2012

I do not like the new housewives of New york. I hope the show will go off the air.All of these women are full of there selfs. Heather thinks just because she is on HSN she is above everyone will I have seen her things and the prices are around $40.00 per top and there not all that and I would not buy them this show is not worth watching the other housewives showes are ok but this one needs to end.