Kris Jenner Could Have A Drinking Problem, Says Addiction Specialist

Mon, June 25, 2012 8:23pm EDT by 7 Comments

Jenni

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 29, 2012

It’s been obvious since season 1 that she has alcohol issues. Take it from a fellow alcoholic – we know our kind. She’s always drinking in episodes and lately has seemed really ‘off’ in episodes, like not all there. In season 1 or 2 she was ‘counting days’ of how long since her last drink. It’s rare that anyone NOT an alcoholic would do that!

Kimberly

Posted at 12:54 AM on July 3, 2012

I personel think Kris and Kim are so vain. They can not be happy with what GOD gave them.

Brian

Posted at 2:18 AM on July 2, 2012

She and her family are the cause of my drinking problem. And many others I might add. They need to just go away.

She is done, done, done.

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 26, 2012

This woman needs more than rehap trust me. She is physcho.

Ck

Posted at 8:01 AM on June 26, 2012

Could rehab give America a well deserved break from these bozos? Than yes, she should go immediately.

magdalana

Posted at 9:20 PM on June 25, 2012

Oh come on!!! what is wrong with Hollywoodlife.com
You guys are obsessed with bashing this family… I am NOT an alcoholic but after work on a Friday on a tough Week I have said “I NEED A DRINK”!! Also, I have said that on vacation and relaxing!!! It is just that.. WORDS!!!!

give them a break for gods sake!! hollywoodlife. don’t you think it’s time to move on to another family.

petite love

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 26, 2012

I agree! always bashing this family, I think Kris is funny! and her lipgloss is POPPIN in this pic :D