Is Kanye West Mad His Relationship With Kim Kardashian Is Viewed As A Publicity Stunt?

Mon, June 25, 2012 3:58pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kanye West Kim Kardashian Dating

mammallamma

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 28, 2012

they are such a cute couple, I’m jelous , interraccial couples are the best !!!!

missy

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 28, 2012

Kim has been sleeping with Kanye West for years.

Alex

Posted at 4:59 PM on June 26, 2012

Kanye is known for his publicity stunts, so I wouldn’t doubt if this is another one.

margie

Posted at 4:57 AM on June 26, 2012

Their relationship is fake just lilke the two of them

Nancy

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 26, 2012

Nobody knows what goes in their relationship, just them.

Jazzy

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 25, 2012

Fake

Katie

Posted at 10:47 PM on June 25, 2012

Kim is losing credibilty. She needs to step away from the spotlight so all this attention can die down, but we all know she loves the attention too much to ever disappear.

Jen

Posted at 9:45 PM on June 25, 2012

I give it 73 days. I’ll give her the benefit of doubt and add one more day than her marriage to Kris.

Mimi

Posted at 9:02 PM on June 25, 2012

I wonder how long this one will last

Shelly

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 25, 2012

This is a fake relationship. If they get married it’s ANOTHER fake marriage for her. I can’t wait to see how this will end so I can laugh my a## off.

clemie

Posted at 5:11 PM on June 25, 2012

one day they will short marriage as ex kris . he should not married her and he need to think twice as low and it wont be high profit. one day it will be happen the same thing . she is lousy love as good mother one day. she will be run bridal

LL

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 25, 2012

Can you please stop posting Kanye “insider source” stories? LMAO Your attempt at sounding “thug” while downright hilarious at times is incredibly dumb.

@LL

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 25, 2012

Hey LL,
What happened to you providing proof that Ray J, “went on the radio playing VM’s of her hysterically crying, screaming, & cursing & LAUGHING at her pain, he said it was idea, he said she didn’t leak it.” Interesting that I found numerous meaningless stories about her new hair color or purse, but I didn’t find anything that supported your theory. Now, my theory is that you’re talking out of you’re a$$ and creating fictional stories to protect a whore.

LL

Posted at 6:47 PM on June 25, 2012

I responded to you & told you what to google. Its public knowledge. If you cant read or operate the internet thats not my issue. It happened & if you truly cared to find out you would just use the search function.

LL

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 25, 2012

Like i said in case they delete the link put in Ray J Kim voicemail & click on the site that says therundown.tv. Its there.

The Ray J interview is in 2008. Just google Ray J talks sex tape.

Youre a liar. You never looked because i found it in 10 seconds.

@LL

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 25, 2012

You said there were interviews of Ray J admitting to all the allegations you accuse him of. Yet, there is only a voicemail left by Kim explaining that she finds him disgusting and sick, she needs to talk to him, etc. She doesn’t even specify that the voicemail is related to the sex tape or accuses him of releasing it. In fact, she doesn’t even mention the sex tape. Oh sure, the website explains that, “Kim Kardashian left this long message on Ray-J’s answering machine revealing her frustrations after reading up on the news Ray-J leaked to the internet in regards to his deal with Vivid Entertainment” but that website is as reliable as Life & Magazine. I also completed the search, “Ray J talks sex tape 2008” and the same interview comes up where he explains that he doesn’t know who released the sex tape, but that Kim had the only copy.
You’re accusations are so laughable with no merit! You’re a liar! Of course, you can prove me wrong. Why don’t you just copy and paste the link right onto here. But, I think you won’t do it still b/c you’re a liar talking out of you’re a$$.

LL

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 25, 2012

The radio interview happened. I listened to it. He was playing more VM’s & laughing at her. You can say what you want. I’ve followed it from the beginning

Um she says she’s going to have her lawyers contact him, etc. It was right after the tape leaked. Ray SAID on the radio that she was stalking him & thought it was funny. The VM’s didnt magically appear out of thin air.

Anyway im done. I personally think its disturbing that you’re this obsessed with someone you claim to hate.

Get a life..

@LL

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 25, 2012

LMAO. So your only proof is your word? Lol, of course there is no proof, just an obsessed Kardashian fan talking out of her a$$!!!!
And I can say the same about you, “I personally think its disturbing that you’re this obsessed with someone you claim to hate.” If you hate Kris so much, then why do you comment on many of the stories centered around him? Hmmm, maybe you need to get a life. Anyways, thanks for proving me right. Bye liar.

@LL

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 25, 2012

And you criticize this site for creating fictional stories, yet you did the same with that that fictional statement of yours. LMAO, you’re just as patethic.