Sister Wives Preview: Kody Brown – I Did Not Choose Religion To Be A Womanizer

Sun, June 24, 2012 10:00am EDT by 6 Comments
Kody Brown Sister Wives Preview

Finally, in the mid-season finale of ‘Sister Wives,’ Kody answers the question we’ve all be dying to know – is polygamy an excuse to have an “open marriage!”

This is going to be good – Kody Brown gets defensive under the probing question of the TODAY show’s Natalie Morales, who grills him in a Tell-All Special.

“Did you choose religion to be a womanizer?” she questions him, and he gets noticeably tense.

“I chose all my wives for the depth of their character,” he insists. “I’ve tried hard to be a good husband to ALL my wives – I’ve shouldered their needs,” he responds forcefully .

To see whether YOU believe him and can buy into his polygamist philosophy, tune in to TLC, this Sunday, June 24 at 9 est. and watch the preview video below. We can talk about it together on Monday.

Bonnie Fuller

More Sister Wives news

1. Sister Wives Recap: Poor Meri Is Terrified To Try In Vitro
  2. ‘Sister Wives’ Preview: Kody Brown And Wife Meri Get Emotional During Their Surrogacy Talk
  3. Hooray! ‘Sister Wives’ Kody Brown Doesn’t Force His Non-Polygamist Brother To ‘Drink The Kool-Aid’

nifty trading system

Posted at 3:59 AM on January 9, 2013

I want to express my appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a predicament. As a result of looking out through the internet and coming across suggestions which were not helpful, I believed my life was gone. Living without the solutions to the problems you’ve sorted out all through your entire blog post is a crucial case, as well as the ones which might have negatively affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered the blog. Your own talents and kindness in touching a lot of things was very helpful. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come across such a point like this. I’m able to now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your high quality and results-oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to propose your web page to any person who would need guidance about this area.

sundance2012

Posted at 8:03 PM on June 24, 2012

Oh yeah, Kody, you are guilty as charged. You are a guy, so do not say you’re not naturally drawn to this religious hocus pocus justifying polygamy. Anyone could see you were more into the newest wife than the others. You were smitten with her in a way you weren’t with the others, which in my mind is already a sin by short-changing the others. What a sly way to get away with “trading up” for a better model without having to feel like a heel. He has it all “sanctified” by religion. What better way to cheat? Hurting other people is not the road to heaven, Kody. I don’t care how many other worlds you are supposed to become king of, that is flat out trying to usurp the One God with many lesser gods, when the Bible specifically states “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Why don’t these women wake up? Maybe the wives should look up Stockholm Syndrome.

uak953

Posted at 9:09 AM on August 12, 2012

An Amen to sundance! If he truly wanted to follow what the Bible suggests for the polygamists he would be supporting all of the women and none would be working!So what? Does he get to keep the parts he likes and disregard the rest? Bet enforcing that would make him keep it in his pants!

Jess

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 24, 2012

Ah yeah you did. You are a sad excuse for a human being.

Jay

Posted at 5:09 PM on June 24, 2012

I feel sorry for the poor children in this relationship. Kody will never be able to offer them the time or resources that they would’ve gotten from a father in a monogamous marriage. One person cannot contribute to 17 children what they could contribute to the 1-3 children that monogamous spouses usually have.

Also, would the women be putting up with this if they weren’t being brainwashed with “religion?” Honestly I’d like to know if there were no relationship if they’d be fine sharing one man.

Baby

Posted at 11:36 AM on June 24, 2012

This show needs to be pulled from on Air!!! 2 much nonsense!!!!!!