'RHONJ' Recap: Teresa Giudice & Jacqueline Laurita's Most Heated Fight Yet

Sun, June 24, 2012 11:48pm EDT by 11 Comments

Yikes! Teresa calls Jacqueline a ‘b***h’ and Jacqueline tells Teresa to ‘f**k off’ on the June 24th episode. Read on for more details on their feisty fight!

It was definitely a heated summer night for the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Picking up from where they left off, Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita went head to head again — but not everybody was put on Teresa’s blacklist.

The episode began with Melissa Gorga planning her “On Display” premiere party while hateful tweeters were raining on her parade. The Jersey songstress receives mean tweets fron fans saying that they don’t like her song.

Meanwhile, her hubby Joe Gorga is preparing for therapy with Teresa who confirms that she wants to work on her relationship with her brother. However, she thinks Joe is the only one who needs help.

“I hope therapy can make Joe realize he’s the problem in this relationship,” she says.

Probably not the best attitude to have before seeing a therapist!

Cue the music — one by one people begin to trickle in to Melissa’s party. But what would a fiesta be on the Jersey Shore without a little drama?

Jacqueline decides to approach Teresa about their fight from the last episode, but Teresa think she’s the one who deserves an apology.

“I felt like I was ambushed,” Teresa says.

Jacqueline goes on to tell her that she was just trying to get the truth about the magazine articles claiming Teresa was going to jail, but Teresa took offense to the fact that Jacqueline had to even ask her about the truth.

“What a psycho b***h. I should have punched her in the face right there,” Teresa tells the cameras.

“The first thing that came to my mind was ‘f**k you,’” Jacqueline says about Teresa.

Yikes! Melissa notices the fighting and decides to play referee, but Teresa was quick to bring Melissa in the drama. She brought up the time two years ago Melissa was talking for former housewife Danielle Staub when Teresa was fighting with her. After Melissa explains herself, saying she was in a bad spot with Teresa, and apologizes, Teresa forgives her.

“I’ve never imagined myself getting along with Melissa and Kathy and fighting with Jacqueline and Kathy,” Teresa says.

We never thought we’d see the day either, Teresa!

Next week Teresa and Joe go to therapy which will definitely be interesting to watch. But it looks like Teresa and Jacqueline need to go to therapy now too.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Whose side are YOU on? Vote and weigh in below.

More on ‘The Real Housewives of New Jersey':

1. ‘RHONJ’: Teresa Giudice’s Brother Joe Begs Her To See A Therapist
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Preview: Caroline Manzo Blames Teresa Giudice For Her Troubled Relationships
  3. ‘RHONJ’: Jacqueline Laurita Slams Teresa Giudice’s Parenting Skills

Julia

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 28, 2012

Teresa is clearly the problem here. She is MISERABLE. All those smile and showing-off that she is ok is an absolutely fakeness. Her husband is dumb, as in truly dumb.
Instead of being pampered like the rest of the housewives in RHONJ, Teresa is the one that working and worrying about how to support her family. There is nothing wrong with that, the problem is, she is resenting the other wives because of the comfort they are having. Her sister-in-law for example, Melissa has the lifestyle that she crave, thats why she hated her so much.
The brave face that teresa is sporting is slowly getting feeled-off her face. Her situation is pitiful and instead of being grateful to have friends like Caroline and Jacqueline she stabbed them back by making fun of them in her cook book and magazine interviews.
Teresa refuses to acknowledge her wrong doing is also part of Teresa’s act. She would rather fight and argue with anyone than to accept to herself that she is the problem and her life sucks. I wonder what type of mantra she is uttering repeatedly in the mirror every morning so she could go on with her daily miserable life. It must be sound like this ” I’m strong and I’m always right,I’m strong and I’m always right ( I’m not going to cry, I’m not going to cry) I’m strong and I’m always right, I’m strong and I’m always right”. ….My life sucks and I know it.

Karrie

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 25, 2012

Team Teresa – I am so tired of crabby Caroline. She is so miserable I really feel sorry for her. She needs to get some meds for her menopause or whatever her issues are. Jac is an emotional mess. She needs to get a life or a job or some kind of responsibility because she is too emotionally involved/concerned with everyone else’s business. Melissa is a snake. period. Teresa should never trust her…and Teresa was right. If this girl ever made it in the music industry, Teresa’s brother would be left in the dust. Teresa was looking out for her brother and calling it as it is. They are all just jealous haters because Teresa is actually gaining some successes from this whole crazy show. They are just notorious.

pamm

Posted at 11:03 AM on June 25, 2012

Team teresa!! They are all ganging up on her and talking behind her back!! And they say teresa needs to grow up! Whatever! She is a strong person and they are taking that and saying shes selfish! Shes not selfish shes just not weak like the rest of them!! They are all jelous! Haters in numbers!! Lol you keep up the good wor tre! We love you!

NANCY

Posted at 7:32 AM on June 25, 2012

TEAM TERESA BECAUSE JACQUELINE IS THE ONE WITH A DOUBLE STANDARD SHE TALKED TO MELISSA AND KATHEY WHEN TERESA WAS FEUDING WITH THEM. SHE DIDN’T MAKE TERESA’S ISSUES HER ISSUES, SO WHY SHOULD TERESA AND ALSO THE ENTIRE SO CALLED CONVERSATION AT JACQUELINE’S HOUSE DID SEEM LIKE AN AMBUSH IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM TERESA’S POINT OF VEIW! I MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN BUT IF I WAS TERESA I WOULD HAVE FELT THE SAME WAY. CAROLINE HAS A LOT OF NERVE DOGGING TERESA TO HER BROTHER AND I WAS REALLY PROUD THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME HE SAID HE IS GOING TO BACK UP HIS SISTER INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE WITH PEOPLE BASHING HER. BECAUSE EVEN IF ME AND MY BROTHER FIGHT HE WOULD NEVER SIT THERE WHILE SOMEONE BASHES ME HE WOULD SAY IT TO ME OR FAMILY BUT NEVER OUT SIDERS.

NANCY

Posted at 7:13 AM on June 25, 2012

CAROLINE IS SUCH A KNOW IT ALL. SHE THINKS SHE CAN SAY WHAT SHE WANTS AND THAT SHE IS EVERYONE’S MOTHER. SHE GETS MAD ABOUT A COMMENT WITH TERESA SAYING SHE DOESN’T WANT HER DAUGHTERS WORKING IN A BIKINI CAR WASH A YEAR AGO AFTER SHE WAS TELLING TERESA LIFE IS SHORT YOU DON’T NEED TO HOLD ON TO STUFF, WHEN TERESA WAS AT IT WITH MELISSA. THE TRUTH IS DO ANY OF CAROLINE’S SPOILED CHILDREN HAVE JOBS AND SHE IS SO CONTROLLING OVER HER SONS BUT HER DAUGHTER SHE HAS NO ISSUE CRITISIZING. WOULD SHE WANT HER DAUGHTER TO WORK AT A BIKINI CAR WASH? SHE MAY SAY SHE WOULDN’T CARE BUT MS MY CHILDREN ARE PERFECT WOULD BE LYING. LOOK AT HOW SHE JUDGED ASHLEY.

Steph

Posted at 7:38 AM on June 25, 2012

Caroline broke away from her. She’s wise for it. Poor Jacqueline was just so oblivious to Teresa’s idiotic tendencies but now she sees her for what she is! A delusional airhead that doesn’t want to face her broke reality or admit when she is wrong. Only if it benefits her! Hence the friend bashing for money on magazines.. Best of luck to you, Jacqueline!.
I hope the therapist helps Theresa out, but stupid people can only grasp so much information.

NANCY

Posted at 7:00 AM on June 25, 2012

TEAM TERESA. I FEEL LIKE ALL THE OTHERS BLAME TERESA FOR EVERYTHING THAT GOES WRONG IN THEIR LIVES AND THEY TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY THEMSELVES. I ALSO FEEL JACQUELINE HAS A DOUBLE STANDARD, SHE WAS MAD THAT TERESA TALKED TO HER ENEMY BUT WHEN MELISSA AND KATHY WERE TERESA’S ENEMY SHE STILL TALKED TO THEM. I ALSO FEEL LIKE SHE IS BEING STUPID! WHY DOES TERESA HAVE TO ANSWER TO HER ABOUT WHAT SOME MAGAZINE SAID WHY IS IT HER BUSINESS? WHEN I TALK TO MY FRIENDS I JUST WANT TO HANG AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. IF THEY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THERE ISSUE OR I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MINE, WE DO AND IF NOT WE DON’T. WE’ER JUST THERE IF THE OTHER WANTS TO TALK, BUT NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO DISCUSS THEIR PROBLEMS. IN THE MAGAZINE ARTICAL THAT SHE BROUGHT UP THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE ABOUT HER SO WHY IS SHE CONCERNED. WHEN TERESA ASKED HER ABOUT HER DAUGHTER SHE KIND OF GAVE NO REAL ANSWER AND TERESA LET HER KNOW SHE IS THERE FOR HER AND LET IT GO. SHE NEEDS TO GET OUT FROM UDER CAROLINE’S THUMB.

vicky7

Posted at 9:14 AM on June 25, 2012

u r quite silly to be on team Tre -she is a liar and the only reason she is running to make frenz with her brother N Melissa is becz now she has no one and she is trying to slavage whats left of the mess she created-she is a hyocrite

cindy

Posted at 4:21 AM on June 25, 2012

I can’t believe there are so many people on Teresa’s side, unless they like fighting as much as she does. Some people are not happy unless they can find someone who is as miserable or more miserable than they are.. Well, they say misery loves company. I shouldn’t even be watching this program, but I come back to see if Teresa is trying to change her ways, but all she does is keep digging a bigger and bigger hole for herself. Why is she so mean to everyone else, but can’t stand it when she is held accountable for her behavior? Teresa, YOU are the one who has the issues. You are so double standard with your behavior. You are so in everybody’s business, but when you are questioned about your behavior, then you want everyone to mind their own business. It is all about you. And then if things don’t go your way, you want to call them evrey foul word you can think of, and then you want to put up your dukes as a last resort, just like you did with Danielle. I think you live to just fight. You cannot stand anyone else being happy. Your behavior is pathetic, but I love you anyway. Like I have been taught,; love the sinner, hate the sin. Grow up, girlfriend. How old are you anyway? 15?

jday424

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 25, 2012

Whats difficult to believe? Teresa is the least complicated of all the girls. The fact that she has vitually no communication skills and wears her emotions (including anger and resentment) on her sleeve is evidence of this. If she doesn’t like someone or feels slighted by someone, they clearly know it. Whereas for the entire season so far, as well as half of the prior season, JL and CM have secretly been bashing Teresa behind her back on camera. Up until things got very bad between them, Teresa has never said anything negative about any of them. Why is she such a jealous mean person to Melissa, but not to CM or JL since the beginning? Its not that she’s just a horrible person in general, but rather that there is/was bad blood between Tre and Melissa which set this behaviour off. Also, JL is clearly out of line expecting Teresa to whine and cry on air to her about such personal financial problems. Tre is obviously trying to manage the information as its released to the public and she has a right to. As she said, if it were as horrible as JL thinks, wouldn’t Tre have confided in her to begin with? She can’t be expected to address each and every tabloid who’s only motive is just to sell magazines. If JL were truly being a friend, she would just let her know that if she needs her, she’ll be there for her. Lastly, I’m so confused as to what makes Ashley any worse than Caroline’s kids? It seems to me that, they are all in about the same place in their lives except for that CM is bursting with pride for her kids lack of acheivement whereas JL is wallowing in self pity..

summer

Posted at 1:53 AM on June 25, 2012

You wanna have more fun with the mature singles, hot cougars, hook up age gap relationship???…It takes only a few minutes to submit a profile, however, it will bring a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. [ agelover.c`o-m_]= == free to join C’MON NOW!!!