Justin Bieber: All Your Hard Work Is Paying Off — 'Believe' Set To Debut At Number One All Around The World

Sun, June 24, 2012 2:43pm EST by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber #1 Album Believe

Sel

Posted at 5:00 AM on June 25, 2012

Weird, I hated it at first but after the 4th listen the songs that weren’t so hot at first are really good! =D I absolutely love One Love, beauty and the beat, Maria, Fall, As long as you love me. ;) And o/c boyfriend, I started to love “she don’t like the lights” when I listen to this one on my headphones. =D Sounds bad a$$. :D

angel-lee

Posted at 3:03 AM on June 25, 2012

i love justin he is amazing he gives alot it’s good to see his hard work paying off well done!.

Kelly

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 24, 2012

Isn’t Justin’s album no. 1 around the world already? And he does have talent and gives plenty to charity. Nobody can dispute that.

Naomi

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 24, 2012

Well this is not a surprise. He’s a marketing product. His image and his crazy obsessed fans will only make his albums go to number one. The so-called “talent” aspect of it doesn’t even matter anymore in today’s music industry. His second week sales will probably drop. That usually happens when an album is overhyped.

lollll

Posted at 3:20 AM on June 25, 2012

stay pressed :p

Claire

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 25, 2012

it’s not hype, it’s really that good, and even I’m jealous! =D Because after I realized how good this kid is, it hit me even harder that he doesn’t belong to me. LOL.

palwasha

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 24, 2012

justin bieber

lindy

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 24, 2012

he really deserves it….he is only 18 but he is very hardworking…he knows what he wants…All around the world Justin wants to be loved :D :D he deserves it:)