Jessica Simpson Exposes Her Plump Cleavage — Is It 'Street Legal?'

Sat, June 23, 2012 2:10pm EST by 27 Comments
Jessica Simpson Cleavage

Snoop Buzzik

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 30, 2013

She really turned into a fat pig, she needs to give the money back to WW – imagine getting paid to be a slob hog?

hcg drops colorado

Posted at 6:54 PM on November 26, 2012

naturally like your website but you have to
test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them
are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform the truth on the other hand I will certainly come again again.

Robert

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 28, 2012

Hcg drops – Why don’t you check your punctuation before submitting? Seems equally bothersome to me.

Pete

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 22, 2012

Jessica Simpson looks like a fat drag queen.

Robert

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 28, 2012

You are so correct, she is a FAT slob, I think she just got pregnant to hide her fat tendancies.

Shar

Posted at 1:59 AM on September 6, 2012

A hospitals nursery would never run out of milk,,I am sure with the size of Jessicas breasts,,she would have enough milk to go around.. But believe me,,lets just hope she is breast feeding cause breast pumps really start to hurt after a while.. As my doc told me,,dont forget to boil your nipples,,to his surprize,,I too was breastfeeding lol…ya talk about ALL the sucker bites when my son use to miss that nipple,,LMAO

HCG 1234

Posted at 6:49 PM on July 11, 2012

Thanks . I’ve been looking for this info . Wonderful information I will check back for information related to HCG Drops .

Pamela

Posted at 10:19 AM on July 8, 2012

What’s up with that stupid face she is making?

Mary

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 25, 2012

Jessica Simpson packed on the pounds during her pregnancy eating fried foods and mac and cheese. Now she is paying the price. Jessica was fat before she got pregnant and she is still fat.

Nicole

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 26, 2012

Somebody is jealous!

Nicole

Posted at 4:21 PM on June 26, 2012

Since when is having big boobs a bad thing anyways? Plastic surgeons make billions every year off of women who want breast enhancements! And straight guys usu like big boobs too!

Anonymous

Posted at 11:24 PM on June 25, 2012

Jessica is getting paid millions by Weight Watchers to lose all that blubber. Jessica is getting paid for the big old fat before picture.

John Mayer

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 25, 2012

Jessica Simpson TWEETED this photo. Jessica Simpson is the biggest attention ho on the planet, posing pregnant naked on a magazine cover, tweeting photos of herself on a toilet, and talking about her nasty orgasms on a radio show. Jessica Simpson is the sloppy seconds of Bam Margera, Billy Corgan, Tony Romo and me. So shut up, Jessica Simpson is a fat pig.

Robert

Posted at 4:08 PM on November 28, 2012

Well John, everyone knows you are a douche bag, so it is very hard for me to agree with you. But in this case you are right on the money,m she is a fat disgusting fame seeker with absolutely no talent.

JENSPAL

Posted at 1:04 AM on June 24, 2012

I’ve never been a fan of Jessica Simpson, however, I think it’s DISGUSTING and inappropriate for the media or anyone else to pick on any woman, famous or not, for her weight, especially after she just had a baby. She’s a new mother, breast feeding every 2-3 hours around the clock, not getting much sleep, hormones are all out of whack, etc and the last thing she needs is the media/fans/non-fans picking on her for her weight or breast size. How cruel! IMO, this type of bullying is just as bad as those middle school kids who picked on their elderly bus monitor. I really wish the media would stop writing about things like this and giving others a forum in order to bully someone who has no control over what their body looks like pregnant and postpartum. Give her a break please.

Jason

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 23, 2012

Forget the baby and the looks. I need those tits on my face right now

Mboomer

Posted at 5:46 PM on June 23, 2012

Leave her alone. She does not need this negative talk from anybody. It is a sort of bullying. She knows what she look like and will take care of it on her own time. Mb

Robert

Posted at 4:10 PM on November 28, 2012

Not much doubt that Mboomer is a fellow fatty. But I agree that she should take care of this weight problem on her own time, and unstil she does why doesn’t she stay out of the news. Stupid & Fat is not a good combination.

Shelly

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 23, 2012

Jessica just had a baby so her boobs will be big in everything she wears until she can get the weight off. Leave her alone.

Terry

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 23, 2012

Oh please, she put them out on display in hopes of lots of photos. She is trying so hard to stay in the public eye. All nursing moms have big(ger) boobs. Most aren’t desperately seeking attention.

Someone answer this..

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 23, 2012

How come beyonce didnt look nothing like this when she was pregnant..i know its different for all woman but it seemed like her belly got larger and that was it. Her boobs, legs, arms , were all the same size. Yet jessica..who still looks lovely by the way has gained weight everywhere. Can someone tell me why its different for all woman when they are pregnant? Thanks.

tam

Posted at 3:22 AM on June 24, 2012

a doctor told me its based on genetics how you gain weight during pregnancy, some gain it everywhere.. some only get a belly..

me

Posted at 6:08 PM on June 24, 2012

it is called a pillow baby

Leslie

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 23, 2012

Let me guess… a MAN wrote this?
She had a one month almost two month old.
Her breasts are filled with milk.

I went from B34 to C38 after I had my baby.
When I stopped breast feeding I dropped to a B38.

sesa

Posted at 4:07 PM on June 23, 2012

Give me a break, she just had a baby. She is supposed to look like this.

a mother

Posted at 3:27 PM on June 23, 2012

yes back off…she cant help it..shes breastfeeding and they are gonna be large….so what if shes showing cleveage…good grief shes a mother and until she stops breastfeeding they wont slim down…leave the woman alone…

Star

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 23, 2012

Please, shes nursing, Her breasts are doing their JOB!!! Feeding her baby. I had GF breasts, looks like she does too. When you start out with DD thats what happens. Leave these ladies alone!!