Miley Cyrus Wears Another Pair Of Barely There Short Shorts

Fri, June 22, 2012 10:31am EDT by 10 Comments
Miley Cyrus Short Shorts

just aying

Posted at 9:17 AM on June 25, 2012

miley is lucky she has nice boos, or she would wear a bra everyday. trust me if her boos were hanging and falling down she would look for a bra.

mileyyyyyy

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 24, 2012

LOVE YA CYRUS

asdfghjkl

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 22, 2012

I wish she would go out naked one day just to piss you off! SERIOUSLY you guys make me so mad, shes beautiful! let her live her life and wear what she wants! people in my school show more skin than her….and i dont wear bras all the time either…sue me.

coco

Posted at 3:11 PM on June 22, 2012

shes dresses like she such a f*ckin skank

asdfghjkl

Posted at 8:43 PM on June 22, 2012

OH PLEASE! you wish you had a body like hers, you would do the same.. HATER

Aria

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 22, 2012

Ok like I said on a last post. You guys can’t give Miley a break. Can you? You guys didn’t say anything when Selena wore short shorts in miami or any other time. I’m a big fan of both girls and I feel you pick on Miley more. I don’t hear you guys saying anything when another celebrity wears something a little similar, or if you do it “She looks hot, or sexy.” Normal people dress like this and some girls dress WORSE.

Aria

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 22, 2012

Also by the way…If I had Miley’s body I would dress like that; but I don’t. She’s perfect the way she is and flawless. As well as Selena and Demi. All in all stop pick favorites on who and who not to talk mean about.

spencer

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 22, 2012

Miley we get it. You lost some weight. You love your body. You look great but put on some clothes already. You’re starting to remind me of that Leann Rimes chick. The only thing missing the bikini.

kristen1228

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 22, 2012

Girls in Middle school wear worse…

Aria

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 22, 2012

Thank you!!! Exactly what I was going to say.