Kris Jenner's Strange Way Of Keeping Track Of Teens Kendall & Kylie

Fri, June 22, 2012 8:00pm EST by 8 Comments
Kris Jenner Parenting Skills

In a new interview, Kris reveals how she knows the whereabouts of Kendall and Kylie, thanks to the Internet! Are you surprised?

Each member of the Kardashian family is an incredibly busy person, so when it comes to her two teenagers Kendall and Kylie, how is Kris Jenner able to stay on top of where they are at all times? As she reveals in a new interview, the momager has a secret weapon: Google alerts.

When asked by Bethenny Frankel how she is able to keep track, Kris says, “I get Google alerts several times a day and it’s so hysterical because I’ll go ‘That’s where my children are, really…’”

She continues, “They’ll come home and go ‘Oh, we were at so-and-so’s house.’ Well, no you weren’t. You were in Malibu at Nobu because I saw you.”

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU surprised by Kris’ clever way of keeping track of her girls?

Watch the preview below and be sure to catch the entire interview when it airs on Tuesday, June 26!

Loading video...

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More Kardashians Here:

1. Kris Jenner: Kourtney Kardashian Will Give Birth ‘Any Day’ Now
  2. Kris Jenner Disses Kim’s Marriage To Kris Humphries: A Measly 72 Day Mistake
  3. Kris Humphries’ Disses On Kris Jenner Made Kim Kardashian Cry To Kanye

Kuntye- boy West- Kardashian

Posted at 10:38 AM on January 19, 2013

Kris probably tracks the two youngest Jenner ho’s getting boned out in the back seat by all the married black dudes in Cali…..I heard she had lojack chips inserted into the girlsr anus’.

mother of five

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 25, 2012

I think Kris is great mother, Every thing her children has is because of her , love her book Kris , i’m a fan and a mother of five

Christina

Posted at 11:12 AM on July 4, 2012

And not very bright, if you buy into ANYTHING this woman is selling…which, by the way, is mostly her kids. She’s the epitome of a horrible mother. And, BTW, I seriously doubt she gives a rat’s azz what her kids are doing – just as long as it’s written about!

Aik

Posted at 1:11 AM on June 23, 2012

I think she talkes about all her kids. And of course, whenever they show up somewhere, there are paparazzis waiting. And very soon you’ll find pictures and “news” on the internet.

Sweetiepie

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 22, 2012

Nothing this woman does surprises me

Mboomer

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 22, 2012

She is saying anything to anybody. It is about face on tv at all cost.
The more publicity the better. Wait until kourt gives birth, it will like no other woman has ever given birth before. She is full of herself and think her family is like the ‘Kennedy’s’.. Right … Dream on.. Not even close.
Can’t wait for the court date to find out about all the lies!!!!! Mb

Shelly

Posted at 7:21 PM on June 22, 2012

I don’t believe anything Kris says. IMO she don’t have clue as to what her two youngest kids are doing. Teenagers aren’t dumb. If she really has a tracker on them, which I doubt, they will fix it so she gets false info. lol.

Teenagers don’t want their folks tracking them.

TThats not how it works Shelly

Posted at 4:08 PM on June 23, 2012

Every time a new post anywhere with their names in it is added to google she gets an alert. It’s not a tracker it a easy way to cyberstalk someone. I do it to my son with twitter and he still has no clue I’m even on twitter.