Karen Klein's Seventh Grade Bully Boys Getting Death Threats

Fri, June 22, 2012 9:03am EDT by 42 Comments
Bus Monitor Bullies

The seventh grade boys in the infamous viral video in which they taunt bus monitor Karen Klein are now getting death threats.

Karen Klein is deeply hurt by the actions of the seventh grade boys, but she doesn’t wish them harm. The video that sparked outrage, features the elderly school bus monitor, being verbally abused. Now the boys are reportedly getting death threats. The grandmother of eight has been receiving donations since this horrible incident and the donations now total more than $449,000. When Karen was told that the families were receiving phone calls and threats she said, “I didn’t like that.” Karen doesn’t want to see any criminal charges filed against the four boys and is satisfied with them serving community service.

— Chloe Melas

VacanteUngaria.ro

Posted at 2:20 PM on June 25, 2012

I appreciate, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

club world casino

Posted at 8:25 AM on June 25, 2012

I’m now not positive the place you’re getting your info, however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Cursos trabajadores

Posted at 6:46 AM on June 25, 2012

We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to paintings on. You have done a formidable activity and our whole group will probably be thankful to you.

vic

Posted at 7:05 PM on June 24, 2012

Seriously animals?so it has gotten to d extent dat an animals life is mur important dan a human’s life,u make me sick,its pple like dat are d reasons why we still have bullies in school cause u look at it as just mere teasing and not a serious issue,do u know how many kids have killed demselves because dey were bullied?do u know how many were killed by bullies? Shame on u! Till u americans change d way u look at bullies and take it seriously as a national and social concern am afraid bullyin and bullies will continue to thrive and really if u want donations for animals and blabla why dnt u open an acc and ask pple to donate goodluck wiv u on dat if u even see a dollar *hiss* we are talkin of humans and u are mur bothered abt sum crap animal who dosent know or care abt jack!.

uae jobs

Posted at 9:27 AM on June 24, 2012

I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me understand so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

gg

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 24, 2012

good they are getting death threats. what , do you want me to feel bad for them? hell no! why would we want kids like that in this world? really. they can go crawl in a hole for all i care

Zeek

Posted at 9:37 PM on June 23, 2012

Wow, amazing weblog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The entire look of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Empower Network

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 23, 2012

You are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a wonderful activity in this subject!

disney|cheap tickets|disneyland|disneyland paris|cheap disneyland paris tickets|disney france|disney paris|free tickets|cheap disney tickets

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 23, 2012

Wow, superb blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging glance easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

Los objetivos que le ofrezco en el Consultorio de Psicología son los siguientes: Proveer un entendimiento de su propia mente para que usted mejore su calidad de vida.

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 23, 2012

I relish, cause I discovered exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

ToRiMiLi

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 23, 2012

I don’t condone what these boys did, I feel terrible for her, but is this really so surprising? Kids have been picking on others on the bus since…well, forever! Does she deserve money (which I heard is near $1,000,000 now) because her feelings were hurt? I get it, being picked on sucks. I have a disability and was teased in school, but I didn’t/don’t feel like I deserved financial compensation. I think it’s wonderful that everyone has been sympathetic to her and began the collection, it’s nice to see people who still care, but shouldn’t the money go towards anti bullying campaigns or other worthy/related causes? I’m more afraid that people will see this and think they can cash in for some easy money too and then we have an epidemic of this sort of thing. The children should absolutely be punished. In or out of school suspensions, and of course by their parents. Community service sounds like a good idea too. For the victim, sure give her paid vacation/time off (as stated in her employment agreement), but the focus should be more on bullying in general and not just this one case.

kelly

Posted at 10:44 AM on June 23, 2012

that’s a fantastic idea, putting the donations towards anti-bullying campaigns. none of the campaigns have done anything to stop the bullying yet. I think that there needs to be strict punishment for kids who bully. no type of bullying should be tolerated at all and then perhaps it will stop . at this point though bullies are not disciplined enough. they aren’t suspended. kids who are bullied are not taken seriously so they don’t report the bullying. why are there anti-bullying campaigns if the school administrators aren’t going to listen to the kids being bullied anyways. it is frustrating. why aren’t school administrators helping with these issues!!

looloo

Posted at 12:32 PM on June 23, 2012

I say its Karen’s money and she should do with it whatever she wants. If you want to start a charity for anti bullying campaigns go for it.

maria josefa

Posted at 6:12 PM on June 23, 2012

Actually Tormilli, a Canadian gentlemen saw the initial video and opened up to raise $5,000 just as a token of a love offering to send her on a nice vacation. He or the bus driver would have not known it would be this extreme.

I agree, this six to seven figures of donations is a bit much, but it is what it is.

This video has hit a nerve and people are reacting with raw-emotions to either “hate with vengeance” and/or “give with pity”…

The boys and thier families will and have suffered the most!

forex megadroid robot

Posted at 7:11 AM on June 23, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some percent to force the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

aliannah

Posted at 10:50 PM on June 22, 2012

this video breaks my heart. How can these boys be so evil and cruel to tease an innocent, beautiful women. That was just heartless and malicious. I almost cried watching this. Whatever happens to them, they deserve. They should get like a year of community service.

And so

Posted at 7:02 PM on June 22, 2012

So how does it feel? Am I supposed to be all up in tears because the punks got punked? I really don’t care if they get death threats, or run over by a bus tomorrow.

workabroad singapore

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 22, 2012

Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?|What i don’t understood is in reality how you’re no longer really a lot more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You are so intelligent.

los angeles masonry

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 22, 2012

Woah this blog is excellent i like studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You know, a lot of individuals are searching around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

dummies

Posted at 3:05 PM on June 22, 2012

HA! How ironinc that these boys are now getting the same treatment “WORLDWIDE” of what they did. These boys learned the hard way of what poetic justice is. Oh well! Off with their heads! lol…

angry

Posted at 3:02 PM on June 22, 2012

One student is BRENDON TENG! He was back there touching as well as MOCKING that poor lady. Doesn’t this idiot know he’s CHINESE? He must have the brain of half his reproductive tool! Stupid idiot!

neenee

Posted at 3:19 PM on June 22, 2012

really. a chinese ethnic boy talking smack? has he looked between his legs? how would he feel if people made fun of his little pee-pee? feel sorry for all four of them now. they are getting the wrath from people all over the world!

kids these days

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 22, 2012

What he did was wrong and all but now you’re just being racist.

natalia

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 22, 2012

these little boys are not even human, they are just crap , is gross this little kids , i don’t feel any shame for theme , when i was in 7 grade i was very respectful to all the people , this grandmom is beautiful. And the kids are just crap and )(“/· of the world

Nasty Little Boys

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 22, 2012

These little boys are cruel, heartless and disgusting!!!!!! My heart hurts for this lady. Its made me sick to my stomach!!!! Evil little bastards

Comcast Davenport FL

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 22, 2012

I do not even know the way I ended up here, however I thought this put up used to be great. I do not understand who you are however definitely you are going to a famous blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

Teen Mama

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 22, 2012

I know one thing I would not listen to them but when they touch me then I would pepper spray them if I was her. But I would hit them so hard they would fall flat out of the seat.

Kelsi

Posted at 8:59 PM on June 22, 2012

No kidding. The way they were talking was bad enough, but if it was me they touched…well lets just say I’d probably be in jail right now from throwing their a$$ up against the wall of the bus.. Dumb little $hits.

Teen Mama

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 23, 2012

No I would be in jail for beating them so bad. Can’t stand this bully crap. Kids needs their butts wiped or sent to boot camp. I was picked on at skool and I hit this girl right square in the jaw her and everyone else never picked on me again

ray

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 22, 2012

I felt so terrible for this woman…but 500k??? I would go thru that for half a million. It saddens me that ppl donate their money to someone getting teased…but not to animal shelters or homeless children…

john

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 22, 2012

really? hindsight is 20/20. Did she know she was gonna get half a mil? no. Im pretty sure if she woke up that morning knowing she was gonna get teased she probably wouldve called in sick. Helping animals and the homeless is well and good and all, but im sick of bleeding hearts complaining when people donate to something other than animals and young children.

Some people felt compelled to help. If you want money going to animals and homeless, then open YOUR wallet! i know i do!

miles

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 22, 2012

very well said john..

paula

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 22, 2012

well said John, I totally agree with you

SDKylie

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 22, 2012

ha maybe they should serve their community service at a retirement home. And get verbally abused by the old crabby folks there. That’ll teach em.

sally

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 22, 2012

i agree 100 percent lol

Tavi

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 22, 2012

im sorry i meant respect your elders