Karen Klein's Seventh Grade Bully Boys Getting Death Threats

Fri, June 22, 2012 9:03am EDT by 42 Comments
Bus Monitor Bullies

The seventh grade boys in the infamous viral video in which they taunt bus monitor Karen Klein are now getting death threats.

Karen Klein is deeply hurt by the actions of the seventh grade boys, but she doesn’t wish them harm. The video that sparked outrage, features the elderly school bus monitor, being verbally abused. Now the boys are reportedly getting death threats. The grandmother of eight has been receiving donations since this horrible incident and the donations now total more than $449,000. When Karen was told that the families were receiving phone calls and threats she said, “I didn’t like that.” Karen doesn’t want to see any criminal charges filed against the four boys and is satisfied with them serving community service.

— Chloe Melas

Amazon

Posted at 2:10 AM on July 10, 2012

I do agree with all the ideas you have presented for your post. They’re very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

How To Make Money Online _ New 100% FREE Marketing System

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 6, 2012

Thank you for every other magnificent article. The place else may just anyone get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the search for such information.

Adult sex toys

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 1, 2012

I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I was taking a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Gratis advertentie plaatsen?

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 28, 2012

I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently. I am relatively certain I’ll be told many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the following!

Posted at 2:13 AM on June 26, 2012

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all important infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

Web Development

Posted at 9:09 PM on June 25, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!