Karen Klein Receives Apologies From Bullies

Fri, June 22, 2012 12:20pm EST by 13 Comments

Bus monitor Karen Klein finally received apologies from the middle schoolers who bullied her. We’re definitely happy to hear that! Read on for more details.

Finally there’s a semi-happy ending to this heartbreaking story.

After a video of upstate New York bus monitor Karen Klein being verbally bullied by middle schoolers sparked outrage across the country, the kids have come forth with an apology.

“I am so sorry for the way I treated you,” one of the kids named Josh said in a statement released on Anderson Cooper’s show on June 21. “When I saw the video I was disgusted and could not believe I did that.”

Another Athena Middle School student, Wesley, said he feels bad.

“I wish I had never done those things,” he said in a statement. “If that had happened to someone in my family, like my mother or grandmother, I would be really mad at the people who did that to them.”

However the 68-year-old told Anderson she isn’t sure if their apologies are sincere.

“It’s a nice gesture, but I don’t know if it’s real or not,” she told Anderson. “It sounds too good to be true.”

The video of her being bullied is absolutely awful and heartbreaking. We sure hope their apologies are sincere and that this never, EVER happens again.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are you happy to hear that the kids apologized to Karen? Weigh in below.

ครีมหน้าใส

Posted at 6:04 AM on August 27, 2014

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think about if you added some great photos or
video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could definitely be one of the most beneficial
in its niche. Wonderful blog!

picobong honi

Posted at 1:14 AM on August 27, 2014

Hi! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask.
Does building a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work?
I’m brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary everyday.

I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and thoughts
online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!

How To Make Money Online _ New 100% FREE Marketing System

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 6, 2012

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =). We can have a link trade arrangement between us

Joy

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 26, 2012

I’m still waiting to see the boys get up and walk over and face Karen. Kids are like this today, because their parents protect them. My child stole something once when he was 10, I marched him in the store, had the store manager come out and let my son explain his story and appologise. Parents start Parenting – Those kids aren’t sorry, hid behind your parents and the police, that’ll make you better people….

vera maria

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 25, 2012

These children are scared. Hundreds of people said they should dieThey are not sincere, just scared , I thik

Pat

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 25, 2012

Aw, isn’t it sweet of these “children” to apologize. Now, let us all just forgive and forget, afterall, kids will be kids.

If I had spoken to an adult in this manner, my parents would have beat the crap out of me. But today we think it’s sweet.

Tims have changed, but have they changed for the better?

organised confusion

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 24, 2012

We must come together people if we are ever going to live after the end cuz its not the total end its just the end of this cycle beter do your your earth. Homework we need to be working together
Join the human race on facebook

Reverbnation.com/organisedconfusion

Share once your their

Loren

Posted at 3:50 AM on June 23, 2012

I do doubt they mean it. I bet they are just sorry that they got caught.

tiki

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 22, 2012

they’re not sorry they did it, they’re sorry they got caught. I would be ashamed if my kids did that. the kids should be ashamed of themselves!

Thuy

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 22, 2012

I don’t care what they say. It doesn’t change my feelings for them, PISSED OFF! I may not know her, but it is just plain rude to judge people and bully people that aren’t what they want.

They said it for a reason, ADMIT IT ALREADY FAGGOTS!

amanda

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 22, 2012

Nope, they only apologized because this video literally went VIRAL and America IS PISSED!

Bob Tweed

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 22, 2012

The kids are only sorry for getting caught and the humiliation they brought upon themselves and their family.

f

Posted at 11:49 PM on June 22, 2012

even if you apologize, it wouldn’t make my mind up on how i feel about you fags.