Justin Bieber Is Even Friendly To His Competition

Fri, June 22, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 9 Comments

It’s no secret that Justin Bieber is fan friendly — but now he proves he’s not jealous of his competition! Justin meets fellow YouTube sensation Austin Mahone, a guy people call ‘Baby Bieber’.

Justin Bieber is a role model to many singers out there, and Austin Mahone is no different. Austin, who also has become popular via YouTube and has been dubbed “Baby Bieber”, met Justin today at the Z100 Elvis Duran show.

“Met my inspiration @justinbieber Finally(: THANK U @ElvisDuran,” tweeted Austin with a picture of himself with the Biebs.

The 16-year-old is a replica of Justin: he’s big into social media and sold out his upcoming NY show in minutes. You Adam Lambert fans might recognize him because he opened for the Idol in the past.

He’s popular for his songs “11:11″ and “Say Somethin’” which haven’t quite made it to “Baby” or “Boyfriend” fame but are on their way!

Austin said this was the “best day” of his life, which is so sweet. Even sweeter? Justin’s constant dedication to his fans, which doesn’t stop even with fans of his who compete with him on the airwaves. We love it!

Check Us Out On Pinterest!

More [Justin Bieber] news:

1. Justin Bieber Flips Off Paparazzi After Alleged Assault
  2. Justin Bieber Paparazzo Assault Accuser Left With ‘No Visible Injuries’
  3. Justin Bieber’s ‘Believe’ Album Is His Most Mature Sound Yet

arkita

Posted at 5:49 AM on April 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER…..HE IS SOOO BEAUTIFULL………..

kelsi williams

Posted at 9:45 PM on September 2, 2012

they are BOTH beautiful! im a Belieber & a Mahomie<3

shauna rigby

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 18, 2012

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS GORGEOUS <3

lindy

Posted at 4:48 AM on June 24, 2012

competitor??I never heard his name

yelbelieber

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 24, 2012

ME TOO!

anita arechiga

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 23, 2012

This bn to nurse a baby bieber but beyond that no problems with you may want to unseat justin bieber and I would be because I want my idol conoser that would be my dream and I love you justin I LOVE YOU JUS’re super special for my baby

CATNIP

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 22, 2012

competition? seriously HL? LOL. anyways Justin is a charitable prince with this austin wannabe… so sweet JB :)

bieebs swagger

Posted at 11:21 AM on June 24, 2012

agree :3

Sarah

Posted at 9:56 PM on June 22, 2012

I think it’s funny that there’s a “Baby Bieber” when I consider the actual Justin Bieber to still be a baby as well.