Jerry Sandusky Verdict: Guilty On 45 Out Of 48 Counts

Fri, June 22, 2012 10:19pm EDT by 8 Comments
Jerry Sandusky Guilty Verdict

The jury in Jerry Sandusky’s case has returned from deliberations with a verdict of guilty!

Jerry Sandusky, former assistant Penn State football coach, has been on trial for 48 counts of criminal child abuse, allegedly having abused 10 boys over a 15-year period while working at the university. And the jury has just returned with the verdict.

In a case that Jerry’s own lawyer referred to reporters as “daunting,” the jury has found Jerry guilty of 45 of the 48 counts.  The sentencing hasn’t been announced, but will be in three months.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Are YOU shocked by this outcome?

More Jerry Sandusky Here:

1. Jerry Sandusky’s Adopted Son Matt Reveals Abuse From ‘Dad’

cobaycedostrasbourgandeurope

Posted at 4:05 AM on March 15, 2013

http//nistorionelrodel.wordpress.com

Danny Haszard

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 25, 2012

Penn State,Pedophile Priest cleric enabler and Jehovah’s Witnesses molestation unholy trinity big news same week.
Jehovah’s Witnesses hit with $28 million sex abuse settlement Oakland,Calif.-Google it.

Many court documents and news events prove that Jehovah Witnesses require two witnesses when a child comes forward with allegations of molestation within the congregation.
It has also been shown that child molesters within the organization usually have not been identified to the congregation members or the public at large.
These people engage in a door to door ministry, possibly exposing children to pedophiles.
The Watchtower corporation has paid out millions in settlement money already.

Danny Haszard *tell the truth don’t be afraid*

---

Posted at 4:48 PM on June 23, 2012

He’s a NAMBLA guy!!!

sundazzed

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 23, 2012

Nobody wins…A very sick man that has ruined the lives of many. It is a situation that has no possibility of rehab for the predator, but with God’s help the victims will heal and move on to a somewhat normal life. I sympathize with everybody that is connected to this man. The only place for his and our safety is incarceration. It will be an opportunity for him to live with his thoughts and maybe come to some conclusion that he is a sexual deviant that has destroyed many people. I pray for all, including Jerry Sandusky that he may find peace and acceptance and endure the rest of his life as a guarded prisoner. He is an extremely sick man.

NISTOR IONEL

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 23, 2012

Help us!
Day ac bless America and all of you who you’ll READ THIS DOCUMENT.
WITH RESPECT AND FAMILY IONEL Nistor
The Lord is my Shephard I shall not Want -Psalm23:1
Nistor Ionel
Nistor Ionel shared his own photo.
NISTOR IONEL COBAIUL SI VICTIM C.E.D.O,STRASBOURG FRANCE !

“Medicul care mi-a uitat o lama de bisturiu in corp mi-a ras in nas!”
stirileprotv.ro

HELP ME MY LIFE IS IN PERICOLE ! I AM PERSON WITH DISSABLED IN BED SINCE YEAR 2004.SEE MY DRAME ON GOOGLE,AND FACEBOOK ! I NOT HAVE HAUSE FOR MY 4 CHILDREN,NO ASISTENCE SOCIALE MEDICALY,FINANCIARY,NO INVESTIGATION,MEDICINES,DIET,REGIM,FASTFOOD FOR MY 4 CHILDREN ! I AM VICTIM AUTORITY STATE ROMANIAN AND C.E.D.O,STRASBOURG FRANCE IN MY CASE MALPRAXIS MEDICALY ! RESPECT ,MY GOD BLESS YOU !
NISTOR IONEL
· My situation has 4 children and social in Romania is critical, and my life as a person with multiple serious health problems is in eminent danger!Who wants to help me with an act of charity – if your not? you succeed to make your this act of charity for me and my family, my heart please collaborate with film stars and wealthy people wMy dear I love to work with you, but I need money urgently for my health, for a house in the 4 of my children and for medicines.Your help will be ver through an act of charity!
ho are millionaires, billionaires, all together, to make an act of charity and to help my family!!! me and my family have fallen victim influientei, corruption of the judiciary in Romania and FRANCE, STRASBOURG C.E.D.O. a in a case of medical nalpraxis in which the doctor was to kill me, and I finally decided the fate and life on this earth! Please respectfully in the name of Jesus Christ help me – as well as more urgent, because my life and family is in danger.We are short of the minimum social protection, medical, financial!!! We do not have csa, medicines and food–
My children bear dramatic consequences of my neputintei!I am a vegetable, a nuisance to my family! in 2004 I had sepsis, septic pulmonary and hepatic foci and I was on the brink of death! its been my vertebral column on neurochirurgical …The doctor neurosurgeon broke bisturiul in my column, I was contaminated with the second type hepatitis ‘ b ‘ and ‘ c ‘!-in 2004 sit immobilized in bed without any help from authorities in Romania, are dropped as a corpse, and I was marginalized and discriminated against! I don’t have food for the kids, clothes, money, rent, utilities, drug investigations, e.t.c.-my wife is sick, all with the vertebral column, and me and my wife we have parapareza palsy, plingem and does not find any solution in this sense! I have a total of 27 patologiii. lately I’ve had three surgeries on both eyes! eye cataracts, cataract eye as sting, detachment of the retina of the eye sting, chemotherapy with interferon for liver!-I have two highly active liver viruses that I maninca daily liver! Day and night wailing aloud to God help me! Please interveniti those who have money!God works through people, and I still have a hope: “Will you save me from this ordeal”
!!!sincerely,
NISTOR IONEL,MY CONTACT IS:nistorionel888@yahoo.com,TELnr:+400359419993

!!!sincerely,
NISTOR IONEL
———-“1.-hello, are you people?
2.-What is the value of man and dog?
3.-will make relations with each other for earthly pleasures …
which is your realatia with Jesus Christ?
4.-that is your purpose on this earth that is called flying saucer?
5-why not help the poor and sick?
Harness 6.de will pride, vanity, ignorance, contempt, indifference, disloyalty, hatred, love, kindness, pride stinginess, etcnu know that these threats come from Satan?
7.-who will do you???
Bible study and then you’ll understand me! …….
My God bless you!
Ionel Nistor
ps.iubiti Bonavia and the poor and help the poor and suffering!
this is is my advice.———–“

Cheryl Sammons

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 22, 2012

Justice will be done. He deserves everything he gets. Unfortunately it will be protective custody in prison. 23 hours in solitary. 1 hour out a day.

cate

Posted at 4:31 AM on June 23, 2012

Put that creepy bastard in with the general population!

alicia garcia

Posted at 8:56 AM on June 23, 2012

i hope they do the same to him in jail