Demi Lovato Denies Dating Niall Horan: 'I Don't Know Who One Direction Is'

Fri, June 22, 2012 3:26pm EDT by 28 Comments
Niall Horan and Demi Lovato Dating

Sadie

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 10, 2013

no.. please. no. don’t let this happen!! i love demi and niall, but he’s MINE. :'( </3

canada

Posted at 10:44 PM on December 1, 2012

nooooo,this can`t be hapening i was planing on gtting naill Dx i mean there my two favorites BUT COME ON!

Jess

Posted at 12:39 AM on September 3, 2012

I think they would and wouldn’t be cute!! It’s not up to us it’s up to Niall and Demi

dimond

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 28, 2012

i dont thik niall should date demi cause i dont thik their a cute couple so i dont need niall to date her he should date a black girl cause nothin is wrong with them but any way demi is preety but i donnt thik they should date

Star

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 2, 2012

yess finally think u for posting dat im not replying cos i am black its just that i dnt think they should date

Bella

Posted at 11:28 AM on August 20, 2012

They’re such a cute couple! I’d say they should get together, but of course I would prefer if Niall and I were in a relationship. Who wouldn’t wanna be with Niall? :D

dimond

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 28, 2012

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo their nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 6, 2012

I’d honestly LOVE to see two of my favorite stars date… But I’d cry my eyes out to be honest. I love Niall, I’m like most of he fangirls out there. I dream about him, I imagine us being together even though it’s nevr going to happen… But, I’d be happy if they were dating, just a little heart broken at the same time. I start to tear up even when I hear ‘Nemi’ or ‘Diall’…

Amy

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 30, 2012

Omg they can not go out together me n my friend were fighting over who would get Niall lol so its know gone into who will get harry/liam….. IT WILL BE A DISASTER IF THEY DATE!!!!!!!

Alex

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 10, 2012

I dont want them to be dating! My sister would die

dimond

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 28, 2012

who cares niall is my boo

Music

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 8, 2012

If They Do Date I Would be Totally Jealous Cause I Love Niall Hes My Fave Person From 1D

......

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 6, 2012

she prob does cause they said “you know of someone named niall who plays in a band right” and she said “i dont know who one direction is” really. they didnt mention one direction. so there. it is problably fake or something

im back

Posted at 2:33 PM on July 6, 2012

nvm didnt finish the vid:) hahah the article attracts and has nothing to do with it! hahah again, nvm(nevermind)

Bella

Posted at 11:29 AM on August 20, 2012

but she WAS kidding, and she did say ‘Just kidding. I know Niall, we’re just friends and blah blah’

Mel

Posted at 5:36 AM on July 4, 2012

Despite my constant telling myself that they are not dating I really do hope they do get together because I love Demi and she’s such an inspiration and Niall is so sweet and adorable. So honestly I wouldn’t mind. Demi’s been through a lot recently Niall can help her and they would literally be the cutest couple of the moment!!! <3 :)

Me

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 29, 2012

Niall admitted to having a crush on Demi in a concert the other night. :) Liam was the one who brought it up…

Anonymus

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 29, 2012

Um, aren’t they like, living on two different continents?

Savannah

Posted at 6:33 AM on June 26, 2012

I have nothing against Demi i just think they should be friends cause the seem totally diffrent

Ren

Posted at 8:43 AM on June 23, 2012

YEah demi stay away from niall! he is already dating me. Lol haha

Tanya

Posted at 3:39 AM on June 23, 2012

She’s playing smart!!!!!

Addison

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 23, 2012

I LUV Niall and One Direction. I have no idea how this is going on or if it is one huge rumor

Lindsay

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 22, 2012

I know she was joking….but that wasn’t the smartest thing to say…especially when Niall has a “big” crush on you!! A lot of people might have takin’ that the wrong way!!

Melanie

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 22, 2012

Demi is too much woman for Niall. He couldn’t be able to handle her, if you know what I mean.

Gary B

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 22, 2012

She said on radio interview she does not know who 1D is while denying Niall dating rumors.

Didnt she say Niall was her fav member of the band when asked about them at a concert q&a. She works for the bands boss Simon Cowell, and Her and her mom are following Niall’s twitter account.

I like Demi but….

Now this whole Niall Demi thing is starting to smell, smell like a promotional stunt. Just mindlessly answering questions that will get her attention.

Or she is trying to back away from it all, after Niall was staking her sisters at the Santa Monica pier, and realizes that dating him will be a Public Circus, that she wants to avoid in her relationships. After her lovatics and directioners all want to see them date so bad. She is trying to diffuse this as another crazy relationship is the last thing her recovery needs.

MARIA

Posted at 5:08 PM on June 22, 2012

wat part of she wasnt da bit least serious did u nt understand…she admitted to knowing him n all not to relationship

Mattie

Posted at 8:35 PM on June 22, 2012

Dude, chill. She was kidding. If you listened to the interview/read the rest of the article, you’d know she was kidding. I don’t think that she’s trying to diffuse anything, she’s just saying they’re friends. And most Lovatics and Directioners don’t really like the match anyway. Me being a member of both fan groups, I don’t care what happens as long as they’re both happy.

Yoana

Posted at 10:24 PM on June 22, 2012

She was just kidding and l personally think that they would be very cutie together. i love them both