Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Butt In Way Too Short Shorts

Thu, June 21, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 70 Comments
Miley Cyrus Flashes Butt

Reefer Rich

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 15, 2013

If I had an a$$ like that I would stay home all day and look at it in the mirror.

Tony Fletcher

Posted at 7:42 AM on May 8, 2013

sure sign of a career in decline when you have to show body parts to get attention

dfff

Posted at 3:23 PM on November 30, 2012

I like the moral outrage and then you go ahead and post the photos anyway.

Lilly

Posted at 1:32 AM on December 15, 2012

:-) You’re ugly what did u do to your self

And one of the songs you said that you have anything you want to be that is really what you want

IsMaSw002

Posted at 4:47 AM on November 8, 2012

Getting attention for all the wrong reasons!! Please Miley you are young and you are beautiful please think twice about what you wear when you go into public. I mean I get that you are young, but please respect yourself by nit wearing things like this. You are extremely talented and you can sure enough get attention for better things than this. From one young woman to another, honestly and sincerely show that you have respect for yourself. This is not intended to be mean spirited, but some young girls need to understand the value of self respect before it’s too late… TRUST ME! I’m only 21 but I was a teenager once and I know the consequences of wanting attention for the wrong reasons… it haunts you. Really no offense intended, but I just needed to say that! :-) <3

Blah .

Posted at 8:22 AM on July 9, 2012

I would be very embarrased. Just imagine if that was a random shopper, she would turn heads and not in a good way and would be labeled a skank. Now it’s okay for Miley Cyrus ??Ehhh no.

mondom

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 2, 2012

oh please thats what happens with short shorts! it happens to me all the time! plus she’s got a great bum so good for her!

Catherine

Posted at 9:19 AM on July 2, 2012

What kind of psychologist is that and why is he weighing in on celebrity news about an 18 year old girl? I have friends who dress like that with no paparazzi around. And calm down, for goodness sake, you did NOT see her whole backside. Why were they following her anyway? Some people need to get a life.

Phoenix Angelfire

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 30, 2012

She is nothing but a shameless skank. Is this the way any respecting guy would want to be seen in public with his woman? She looks like a cheap hooker!

dave

Posted at 2:34 PM on June 29, 2012

Miley, plz oh plz flash your chocolate starfish

sonders

Posted at 7:53 AM on June 28, 2012

so what!!! whats the big deal!!!! what did you see? you are F@#$%^&

Alex

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 27, 2012

I dont see nuffin there she is dressin like any other teenager would dress no biggie i still love her

Lumy

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 26, 2012

All i see here is white trash/slut.

Lila

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 25, 2012

It’s amazing how much scrutiny Miley Cyrus is under. She is a young girl wearing the same style of clothing as any other 16+ year old girl. This is how people of that generation are dressing. The fact that this blog felt the need to question a psychotherapist about his view on this is ridiculous and extremely hilarious. Leave her alone! Come to new york city and you’ll see tons of girls YOUNGER than Miley dressing like this, and maybe even more provocatively.

don

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 28, 2012

you know, that’s the problem. You think there’s nothing wrong just because “everybody else is wearing it.
The hell.. i think what’s disturbing is that she dresses like a slut (like what you say the typical teenagers are wearing). What Im trying to say is… please have the dignity to wear what is either appropriate or not too slutty. for me people seem to be trying to be overly sexy they look cheap. it does not look elegant and it does make her appear like a desperate or a hooker. COme see my butt, my boobs people. whatthe hell is wrong with americans really?!.

Louise

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 29, 2012

Are you kidding me? I’m 17 and I would never dream about going out dressed like she does, let alone if I knew paparazzi were following me. The teenagers that I see that are dressed like that, are one purposely being provocative. Any normal, self-respecting teenager, such as myself, wouldn’t go out dressed like she does on a daily basis.

Rick Beacham

Posted at 8:12 AM on June 29, 2012

i WOULD ALSO BE WILLING TO BET THAT THERE ARE TONS OF TEENS DOING DRUGS AS WELL, SO THAT REALLY MAKES YOUR POINT. i WILL ALSO BE WILLING TO BET THAT THERE WERE A SLEW OF TEENS WHO THOUGHT THAT BASHING THE SCHOOL BUS MONITOR WAS COOL AND FUNNY TOO. AGAIN, REALLY LAME EXCUSE.

Rick

Posted at 8:18 AM on June 29, 2012

What a hollow justification. We also saw on the news that there are plenty of New Yorkers who think that it is OK to stand nude on a busy street and have someone paint your body……………….

moe

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 25, 2012

yeah baby , amazing how some women dress like a $2 hooker , i love it , hope she poses for penhouse ,playboy,,lets see everything,,i should be ashamed of myself ,,but im not,,ha ha

joel

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 25, 2012

as they say “if you got it , flaunt it. “if your flaunting it, people are gonna look, i just cant let my wife catch me ,looking, jus let it all HANG OUT.,

Ashley

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 25, 2012

Oh people get real.
90% of the girls in Essex walk around with their butt hanging out and no one complains or slates them for it!
Mileys older than the girls who I’ve seen do that so there’s nothing wrong with it or with that!

Calm down it’s just shorts!

Emily

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 25, 2012

come to noosa, everyone dresses like this and no one spits chips about it here. it’s the style of the shorts, regretful but who cares?

tomkat

Posted at 11:12 AM on June 24, 2012

nice butt!!! the girl in the picture with her has no bra on

william

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 23, 2012

I would marry her right now. She is soooooo hot

Rick

Posted at 8:13 AM on June 29, 2012

And that is a poor reason to marry someone………………………..

Charlie

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 23, 2012

Honestly, she isn’t doing anything girls between 13 and 50+ isn’t also doing. It’s sad that people consider this to be “news.” Get a life.

zoe

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 23, 2012

why wud she need attentiion?!!? i dunno, i juz dun understand…… she is MILEY freaking CYRUS,everybody….. even my grandmother knows her……..even if she stay at home n do nth for 10 yrs,still she doesn’t need to intentionally show her body to get attention!!

Rick

Posted at 8:21 AM on June 29, 2012

You need to have your keyboard checked out it seems to be skipping a lot of letters. Oh wait everybody is doing it.

H Lain

Posted at 2:33 PM on June 23, 2012

Why is it “best left covered?” I’ll bet you’re gay aren’t you? By the way, we wouldn’t have seen it if you had not taken the picture.

Frank

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 23, 2012

What butt cheek? She doesn’t even have one !!
Hey, Liam Hemsworth, is this the girl you are engaged to marry? She’s exposing herself to the world. Think again, Liam ..