JP Rosenbaum Says Bachelorette Emily 'Should Pick Arie or Jef'

Thu, June 21, 2012 3:13pm EDT by 8 Comments
Emily Maynard Bachelorette Arie

Looks like we’re not the only one’s watching ‘The Bachelorette’ this season! We caught up with JP and he told us who he thinks the new bachelorette should wind up with — read on to find out why!

If anyone knows how The Bachelorette works, it’s former contestant JP Rosenbaum, who found love on the show himself with Ashley Hebert! We talked to JP at the PH-D Rooftop Lounge at Dream Downtown Jun. 20 for Life & Style‘s Summer of Style event, and not only does he watch the show but he has two men in mind that he thinks would be a good match for Emily!

When asked who he wants to see Emily wind up with he said, “Arie and Jef. They just seem like me, normal guys. The rest of them seem like they have an angle or an attitude and you don’t know if they are playing a part or what their MO is. But these guys [Arie and Jef] seem, from what I see, the most real. I think that’s what she’s looking for.”

Time and time again we’ve seen men on the show who aren’t sincere about finding true love. So do the guys usually have other intentions, like fame? “I think people go on it for all different reasons, I mean I can’t speak to what they do. What I did, I thought I would just go away for 2 weeks and have a story, a little vacation from work and I’d be home and that would be the end of it and look what happened! So I think it runs the spectrum.”

Well while JP certainly has his opinion on the guys, we’ll just have to wait and see who Emily gives the final rose to at the end of the season! Do you think it’ll be Arie or Jef?

Courtney Klopfer

Click below for more ‘Bachelorette’ stories!

lauren

Posted at 11:11 AM on July 10, 2012

I think that she shouldve chose sean…hes sweet nice and theres nothing wrong with him. But now its down to jef and arie. I think she should chose jef because they always have fun when they are together. I dislike arie because he doesnt seem trustworthy and all they do is kiss, kiss, kiss and kiss some more. He seems too mysterious..i dont want her to choose arie.

ellen

Posted at 12:14 PM on July 6, 2012

She picks Jef. Reality Steve has it on his blog and he only publishes it when he knows for sure, and has never been wrong. I’m glad, he is the most sincere and she is so happy and herself when she is with Jef. Sean is a boring, vanilla cupcake and Arie , just don’t like or trust him.

BA Miller

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 26, 2012

I frankly don’t know at this point. So much of the show is “hyped up” for television. I still don’t see how you can find true love on national tv in front of a production crew and mobile camera unit! It’s all just too much. However; hon that note….Sean appears to be the most sincere. Ari, too muich of his past and his profession are reminders of her relationship with Rickii’s late father, Chris, too young, and Jef…the Morman issue could be a problem to marry someone outside the faith. Guess we’ll all have to just wait it out! Good Luck Emily!

Will

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 30, 2012

I did not know that Jef was Mormon so yeah that could be an issue for him. I agree with you on the other points as well. It seems like no one cares for the fourth contestant Chris. I find him very manipulative especially when he talked to Emily before the ceremony and made John go home.

Deanna

Posted at 12:25 PM on June 23, 2012

I disagree…..Sean is the one!

Marilyn Snow

Posted at 7:34 PM on June 21, 2012

I guess I’m missing what everyone see’s in Arie. Sean is my #1. I just don’t see Arie as a father figure. Not yet anyway.

Pat Eastridge

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 11, 2012

I think she should have chosen Sean. He seemed the most sincere and on two occasions he actually ran after her or went to her suite just to be with her and have some alone time. Jef is too young and Arie seems to not be truly honest

Nicole

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 21, 2012

Well, Arie, had a slick moment when Emily was standing against the wall and he kissed her, so who knows lol.