'Teen Mom' Catelynn & Tyler's Wedding Plans–Want Baby Carly There

Wed, June 20, 2012 8:23pm EDT by 25 Comments
Catelynn and Tyler Wedding

Catelynn and Tyler can’t wait to tie the knot — and they hope baby Carly will be there!

After rumors of another pregnancy were reported by InTouch last week, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra of Teen Mom fame have been surrounded by media coverage. But all they want to do is get married — before starting a family!

Catelynn and Tyler are beyond excited to get married next year. The happy couple recently revealed their wedding plans to Us Weekly! We’re dying to share the juicy details with you!

When is the wedding?

- The nuptials are planned for July 13th, 2013 — the closest anniversary of Tyler and Catelynn’s first date!
What’s the scoop on Catelynn’s dress?
– Catelynn has been shedding weight in a hurry to try and reach her target weight of 120 lbs! She’s halfway to her goal, and she’s loving the results!
– “I don’t want to be big and huge in my wedding dress,” says Catelynn. “I want to look good on that day!” With the progress she’s making, we’re sure the teen mom will look gorgeous!
Where are they getting hitched?
– “I want to get married in a castle,” Tyler told Us Weekly. “It’s different and unique. But Catelynn wanted a traditional church thing.”
– The couple has compromised, and are set to be married in Olde World Canterbury Village. This landmark in Lake Orion, Michigan will please both Tyler and Catelynn!
– “There’s a castle, but also an old barn that they turned into a chapel. It’s a really majestic place,” Tyler explained.

Will all of Catelynn’s fans be able to see her get married?

- “I don’t know if MTV is going to film it or not but I really, really want my fans to watch me and Tyler say our vows,” Catelynn says. “I’m going to get somebody to film it because all of my fans are like “We want to see this! We want to see you guys get married!” I’m like ‘You will, I promise!’ Some way or another, we’re going to make it happen.”

Who’s on the guest-list?

- Catelynn says she’s invited Maci Bookout, Farrah Abraham, and she’s “hoping Amber [Portwood] can make it too!” According to Catelynn, they’re all best friends. How cute!

But what about the guest of honor?
– “We really want [Carly] to be there when we say our vows,” Catelynn said. “We have to bring up the question to Brandon and Teresa soon so they have a year to process their thoughts. We’re just going to have to wait and see.”
– Tyler added, “It would mean the world to me if she was at our wedding because if it wasn’t for Carly, we probably wouldn’t be getting married. The choice that we made to place her for adoption totally solidified our whole relationship. So I think it’s really important for her to be there.”

We wish the young couple the best of luck together, and we can’t wait to hear more about the wedding!

[Us Weekly]

– Margaret Quigley

More Teen Mom news:

1. Teen Mom’s Catelynn Lowell: Getting Pregnant Again Would Make Me Miserable
  2. Is There Going To Be A ‘Teen Mom’ Spinoff With Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra?
  3. Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra Visit Adopted Daughter Carly

Tia

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 24, 2012

there getting married on my birthday next year :) congrats to the couple and hopefully they are married a long time and have a baby in the future and decide to keep the child

Teveny

Posted at 5:02 PM on August 26, 2012

LOVE the show, but seems Tyler has grown up and Catelynn is still living in the past. If she wants to keep Tyler, lose weight and grow up, cause men like him do not come around very often!!!

Eloisa Ortiz

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 14, 2012

I really admire you guys. I was a teen mom 16. Gott married to my babies father had another baby right away and then got divorced I had no choices in my day I am 53 right know if you got pregnant they either made you marry or you disapeared . No one talked about adoption. If u did it was considered shameful. Even though you had some pressure from you mom caytlyn or your dad Tyler. You made a very selfless decision. I had a very hard time I was a kik raising 2 kids. I am very proud of you guys I wish you guys the best. Eloisa

Jazz819

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 9, 2012

Tyler I think what you and Catelynn did was right.Because I did the same thing with my child. It was very hard for me and my fiancee.But we got through it and I know that you will to.I got pregant at the age of 14.Then about nine months later the baby was born and it was a baby girl.And we named her Catelynn and its spelled the same as your name is.It was really hard for me to give my child up but I felt it was right thing to do.By the way I was growing up.We still get to see her but I get really afraid of seeing her.Thinking will she forgive me of letting someone else take her away from me.I still get to see her and everything I even go to her birthday parties.Until this day she is now 4 years old and when she looks at me she calls me mama and I just smiled and cried.And that made me feel so happy that she still knows who was her real mother.

PS:I got married and had twin boys at 15 and they names are Tyler and J.T. they look so beautiful.And they go see there older sister we are thinking on putting all of them in the same school.
Anyway Congrats on your Big day!! and tell carly I said hi.

My name is Jazmine and I am now 19 and I have a great job as a lawyer and living in Cailforina in a great pent house.I have to say I love being a teen mom.

Lex

Posted at 2:21 PM on August 9, 2012

19 and a lawyer, really? That’s definitely not the truth.

Sandra D.

Posted at 2:23 AM on August 14, 2012

Um, a law degree requires an undergraduate Bachelors degree plus a three year Juris Doctor degree. Then in most states you need to sit the BAR exam, which is given twice a year. Then it takes about 6 months before you get your results, then another 6 months before you are even accepted into the BAR in your state. So you started college when you were about 10 or 11? Wow, you must really be smart…

rjones

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 28, 2012

lmbo lmbo wow… this is all so true!!! lol I’m dying laughing right now! Great factual info!

lucia

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 8, 2012

Tyler ur sexy and hot but catelynn and u do not make a good couple at all and I now u don’t care and going to marry her anyway and u gave up ur freeking baby why are y’all still on the show Tyler is sexy

Jazz819

Posted at 1:22 AM on August 9, 2012

Yes you are Tyler you are really hot but I say this because I like the way you care for Catelynn and Carly even for yourself and I dig guys like that.And Catelynn keep your eyes on him every girl wants him

tony chiaraluce

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 2, 2012

you people are ignorant and are glorifying teen pregnancy. you and mtv are responsible for the desecration of america’s youth culture.

tony chiaraluce

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 2, 2012

not to mention, why does anyone care about you anymore? you gave your child up for adoption, you shouldn’t have even been on the show.

CM

Posted at 2:44 PM on August 24, 2012

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT ONE HERE. GOD BLESS YOU TYLER & CATELYNN. I have followed your story from day 1, it was the most unselfish thing you could have done. As a mother of two boys your age, (I mean no disrespect to your mother) I wish I had a daughter like you Catelynn to spend time with. So many times during filming I wish I could have been there to wrap my arms around you.. Stay strong.

karissa

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 6, 2012

Tyler u are sooooooo hot and your girlfriend is pretty and I love teen mom u and tlyer are my romodiel and tyler u are hottttttt

Laura

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 28, 2012

Their date will be my one year anniversary with my fiancee :) July 13, 2012 is my wedding date!

truesuccess

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 27, 2012

I watched the newest episode lastnight ( Season 4 Episode 4 Strike Out ) , and I love you guys. Both of you guys are role models for parents of all ages. This morning I decided to watch your very first episode , wow I cant believe how much you both have changed, and grown its truly a blessing. Congrats on your wedding !!! (: Hopefully MTV films it Iwould love to watch it . Best Wishes to you both !!!!

P.S – I think you guys are th best couple on teen mom , I always say to my friends i wish they just would film catelynn and tyler . hahaha (:

Carolyn

Posted at 2:15 AM on June 25, 2012

Catelynn and Tyler are such a cute couple and I love how supportive they are to each other. I’m so happy for them! They both set great examples to other couples out there, even older married couples! They give other couples hope and we look up to them because of their incredible ability to love each other and be there for each other through thick and thin! Congrats! Can’t wait to watch the wedding :)

Joni

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 23, 2012

I was happy for you when I read in the insider that you were pregnant. I was disappointed to find out it wasn’t true… only for the fact that I wish for you to be happy with your own child. You two have made a very big impression on me on how well you handle things. Your story has made me cry right along with you. My daughter had a baby at 16. She wasn’t ready at all, she thought she was. I am now raising my Granddaughter who is 9. My daughter hasn’t been in her life much at all in the past 5 years. Its been over a year since we have even seen her. You did what you did for Carly because you put her first instead of yourselves you are to be commended for that. I hope that you will be able to experience the joys of parenthood yourselves. You will make amazing parents of that I have no doubt. Congrats on your upcoming wedding. You two deserve to be happy.

stephanie

Posted at 4:30 AM on June 23, 2012

Congrats to Catlyn and Tyler….Im so happy for the both of y’all……
:-)

LuLu

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 22, 2012

I give my best wishes to catelynn and tyler .I love teen mom it gives great advice to me and other people too.Hope carly will be there when yall say yalls vow,I think MTV should video it and put it teen mom season finale.

idk

Posted at 2:50 PM on June 22, 2012

That’s right by my house!

sher

Posted at 2:41 PM on June 21, 2012

teen mom the episode with catelynn and tyler was my fav. i’m so proud of them i give the the best wishes and they are made for each other. i hope baby carly will be there for there special day. they made all the right choieces.. they gave there baby a home and picked great parents for her best wishes always. hey catelyn if your a facebook fan give me a a line

ashln blackford

Posted at 1:22 PM on June 21, 2012

dear Catelynn and Tyler i think you guys made the right choice
giving up Carly.It must be hard when you just got done with labor and you have to give up you brand new baby girl.Yes,im only 9 years old and i dont really know what it would feel like, but just by watching the show it made me think of how hard it might of been!You and Tyler are a 100% awesome couple!It would be great for you guys to get married!Hopefully its great!

love,
ashlin blackford

daisy

Posted at 2:52 AM on June 21, 2012

AgeLover.c`o-m is the largest ageless, intergenerational, younger older personals site for AARP, younger older singles, admirers, friends to find other sexy seniors, younger or older partners for love, friendship and more! AgeLover.c`o-m is dedicated to serve younger women olde men/younger men older women community together by offering the best services to all the friends in the world.

honest-amy

Posted at 1:53 PM on June 27, 2012

What a truly amazing young couple Catelynn and Tyler are. You unselfishly sacrificed your feelings to allow your daughter to have the best life possible and that is an awesome act of love!! The two of you are wise well beyond your years and I think you will have an amazing life together!!! My prayers and best wishes go out to you both! May you be blessed with a wonderful future together!!!

Laura Wallace

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 26, 2012

So true. I have watched as all the other couples have struggled just to be the least bit mature and then there are Catelynn and Tyler. With even more to overcome as teens with addicted parents, these two helped each other grow as people. They chose the unselfish path of adoption even though they obviously would have been loving parents. They helped each other with the decision they made. They helped each other graduate, and make smart choices. They helped each other through pitiful excuses for parents like Mitch and April. They chose wonderful, loving parents for Carly and they let Carly’s adopted parents make the choices that were comfortable for them, because they were able to distinguish who her true parents were now. That is a distinction that way older birth parents struggle with. Just truly amazing young people. They should be so proud of themselves as human beings and as an example to couples of all ages, on how to communicate and support each other in love and life.