Catelynn and Tyler can’t wait to tie the knot — and they hope baby Carly will be there!
After rumors of another pregnancy were reported by InTouch last week, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra of Teen Mom fame have been surrounded by media coverage. But all they want to do is get married — before starting a family!
Catelynn and Tyler are beyond excited to get married next year. The happy couple recently revealed their wedding plans to Us Weekly! We’re dying to share the juicy details with you!
When is the wedding?
– The nuptials are planned for July 13th, 2013 — the closest anniversary of Tyler and Catelynn’s first date!
What’s the scoop on Catelynn’s dress?
– Catelynn has been shedding weight in a hurry to try and reach her target weight of 120 lbs! She’s halfway to her goal, and she’s loving the results!
– “I don’t want to be big and huge in my wedding dress,” says Catelynn. “I want to look good on that day!” With the progress she’s making, we’re sure the teen mom will look gorgeous!
Where are they getting hitched?
– “I want to get married in a castle,” Tyler told Us Weekly. “It’s different and unique. But Catelynn wanted a traditional church thing.”
– The couple has compromised, and are set to be married in Olde World Canterbury Village. This landmark in Lake Orion, Michigan will please both Tyler and Catelynn!
– “There’s a castle, but also an old barn that they turned into a chapel. It’s a really majestic place,” Tyler explained.
Will all of Catelynn’s fans be able to see her get married?
– “I don’t know if MTV is going to film it or not but I really, really want my fans to watch me and Tyler say our vows,” Catelynn says. “I’m going to get somebody to film it because all of my fans are like “We want to see this! We want to see you guys get married!” I’m like ‘You will, I promise!’ Some way or another, we’re going to make it happen.”
Who’s on the guest-list?
– Catelynn says she’s invited Maci Bookout, Farrah Abraham, and she’s “hoping Amber [Portwood] can make it too!” According to Catelynn, they’re all best friends. How cute!
But what about the guest of honor?
– “We really want [Carly] to be there when we say our vows,” Catelynn said. “We have to bring up the question to Brandon and Teresa soon so they have a year to process their thoughts. We’re just going to have to wait and see.”
– Tyler added, “It would mean the world to me if she was at our wedding because if it wasn’t for Carly, we probably wouldn’t be getting married. The choice that we made to place her for adoption totally solidified our whole relationship. So I think it’s really important for her to be there.”
We wish the young couple the best of luck together, and we can’t wait to hear more about the wedding!
— Margaret Quigley
More Teen Mom news:
- Teen Mom’s Catelynn Lowell: Getting Pregnant Again Would Make Me Miserable
- Is There Going To Be A ‘Teen Mom’ Spinoff With Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra?
- Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra Visit Adopted Daughter Carly