Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Romantic Honeymoon Plans Revealed

Wed, June 20, 2012 9:02pm EST by 59 Comments

Ruchika dubey

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 21, 2012

When they are getting married? Big planning rob

bella

Posted at 11:38 AM on June 21, 2012

If it was real i would be happy it doesn’t very much seem real like really rob and Kristen have always been secretive about their relationship and all of a sudden they are giving out every detail and we still haven’t seen a picture of Kristen with the ring that rob gave her soo yeah if it was real i would be really happy but for know i think they are simply just going out

InlovewithRobert

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 21, 2012

I think the same. Becouse they always been like living in a secret for the paparaazzi and all, I don´t think that the shy Rob will tell some magazine about their relasionship (sorry for my bad english). Yeah but like they even haven´t comfirm that they are even together really sooo….

But that would be nice, but I think that this is fake.

anniekinz

Posted at 11:07 AM on June 22, 2012

same here …. i wish it would happen but rob wouldnt just tell some magazine all that info.

Caroline

Posted at 10:07 PM on June 22, 2012

But even if all this isn’t true and Rob really isn’t letting anyone know the details, they are still going to do something just like what this article described.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 10:54 AM on June 21, 2012

If this is true I’m so glad because they are such for which a new with a new one, and this is great, congratulations and many kisses of joy,

Tori

Posted at 9:03 AM on June 21, 2012

They will have a busy fall season!
She mentioned in an interview in Australia promoting Snow White that she is set to start filming on her new movie Cali in August.
He is suppose to be starting filming on his new movie… that war/solider one around then too.
They will start promoting BD2, and do a/a few premieres for that.
According to you all a wedding with a honeymoon of touring many many sites.

I do think they will marry (And I wish them the best of luck.), and I don’t think it will be this soon.

Layla

Posted at 5:25 AM on June 21, 2012

robert pattinson is too good for kristen! kristen steward is just so…ordinary.

HDI

Posted at 9:04 AM on June 21, 2012

Better someone like her than someone that would use him as arm candy, or someone that would use him for his money/fame.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Maybe she is what he wants!!

Alora Mills

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 21, 2012

I like that she’s “ordinary.”
I am “ordinary.” Most of us commenting, and that are fans of them are.
If he likes “ordinary girls” then maybe we all have chances.

I like Kristen. She is pretty awesome!
I rather see him with someone real like her than with a supermodel.

Alora Mills

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 21, 2012

^have chances with guys like Robs.^
Meant to put that, and not just leave it at chances.

Sarah

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 23, 2012

She doesn’t bother me because she’s ordinary or plain. She bothers me because she always has this expression on her face like she’s smelling something bad.

marleentwilight

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 21, 2012

Pardon me?! Kristen is just as perfect as Rob! You really got to shut your mouth!

sucks!

Posted at 5:14 AM on June 21, 2012

Crap!

Alice

Posted at 4:55 AM on June 21, 2012

Rob and kris never let anyone tell their honeymoon or any detail…ok!megazine tell a lie

marleentwilight

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 21, 2012

Yeah, I think you’re right..

Twilight

Posted at 4:08 AM on June 21, 2012

i hope they get married, but i don’t think so

Clover

Posted at 4:06 AM on June 21, 2012

No, so untrue. Robert Pattinson isn’t getting married anytime soon. He’s said it many time.

marriy

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 21, 2012

↑↑ oh great article ,My boyfriend and i both think so …
↑↑ He is almost 11year older than me .i met him via agelover`c’0/m
↑↑ (a hot place) as my name says
↑↑ a nice place for younger women and oldermen,
or older women and younger men, to interact with each other…

WTH

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 21, 2012

ok magazine never stops making news like these.. maybe its a fake.

baharak

Posted at 2:14 AM on June 21, 2012

Is this true or not?This is another big disaster Robert’s wrong we committed.
Did “from the viewpoint of personality to-naman.
Robert and kristen some rough romantic specialsNot possible I shall not beg to different!

ana cabana

Posted at 1:10 AM on June 21, 2012

is that true rob in cast to snow white and the huntsman part 2 wow this is a great we love to see rob on that part get in rob get in to the amazing snow white

ana

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 21, 2012

i think just wait the vidio coming out and i can see theme how their perfect is i like to see theme

bluebird

Posted at 12:47 AM on June 21, 2012

I sthis true!? Hope it’s true! Need I confirm it with GOSSIPCOP!?

rani

Posted at 12:16 AM on June 21, 2012

wow! they will come to BALI? I’m so glad and supprised.
maybe I will buy a ticket to come to BALI..but I don’t have money,can u buy for m?

jordan

Posted at 10:54 PM on June 20, 2012

People who actually believe these things are facts make me LOL….

Sarah

Posted at 8:58 PM on June 20, 2012

This just really grosses me out. Ok, you were both on Twilight and got in the teen spirit of romantic excursions and being swept off your feet to dive into the eternally soulful pool of love. Good for you. But is it totally necessary to go THAT overboard on romance? If Kristen is as laid back and easy-going as the media says she is, why not just go grab a cheeseburger and say I do?

chris

Posted at 7:20 PM on June 20, 2012

Hollywood life is a Joke and so is O.k magazine. Rob or Kristen would never let anyone tell O.k magazine any details of what they are having for dinner tonight,let alone what they are doing for their honeymoon,if they have one.

Jessica

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 20, 2012

I believe they will one day get married, and have a great honeymoon.
Coming from OK! Magazine? I don’t know if that is all true though.
I wish them the best of luck, and a happy relationship.
They are amazing!!!

Jacqui

Posted at 6:22 PM on June 20, 2012

omg omg omg i love both of them they r so good they r so cute 2gether.