K. Michelle Accuses Ex Memphitz Of Abuse On 'LAHH: Atlanta'

Wed, June 20, 2012 10:09am EST by 44 Comments
K. Michelle Memphitz Ex-Boyfriend

Although she didn’t drop names, on the explosive premiere of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’, K. Michelle hints ex-boyfriend Memphitz (who is married to Lil’ Wayne’s ex-wife, Toya) ‘beat her ass.’

In the premiere of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, struggling recording artist K. Michelle comes clean that she had scored a $2 million record deal with Jive through a man that she really loved but “beat her ass” and left her with nothing. She did’t say who he was but signs point to Jive music executive Memphitz.

It doesn’t end there! The 26-year-old artist also said the man paid for her breast implants and bought jewelry for himself with her money!

She eventually found herself with nothing, saying the man had become abusive and left for her for another woman.

After a little digging on K. Michelle’s website, Memphitz (who is now married to Lil Wayne’s ex-wife Toya) stands accused. She wrote that she ran into the fellow Tennessee native who gave her her big break. “I introduced myself to him. I had nothing to lose,” says Michelle. “He asked me what I was doing there trying to get a record deal without him.”

According to Urban Belle, Michelle was dating Memphitz while he was in a relationship with Toya. He used Michelle’s money to buy a house and spent it on courting Toya.

K. Michelle is in debt after her deal failed and she never recovered after Memphitz ran off with all her money.

Check out K. Michelle’s single “Just Aint My Day”:

– Lorraine Chow

More domestic abuse news:

1. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood In Jail For For Domestic Abuse — Pleads NOT GUILTY To Battery Charges!
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Jenelle Evans Arrested Again: Facing 165 Days Behind Bars, Says Attorney
  3. Nicolas Cage Arrested For Domestic Abuse! Shocking News!

taylor

Posted at 4:19 PM on August 12, 2013

how you know she got beaten you also know all of us wasn’t there its just k and her ex

nette L

Posted at 3:45 PM on August 28, 2012

I beleive K Michelle know one cries like that just for a lie. I could feel her pain when she talk, Resheeda needs to get a life and relaize there are just some men who don’t show there other side right away. He may never do it to Toya but I am quite sure the truth will come out sooner or later. No matter what K Michelle keep you head up and keep telling your story……

3333

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 12, 2013

you wasn’t there hello

jeanna

Posted at 3:29 AM on August 13, 2012

i think he beat her because she says it in all her songs she sings! k michelle has been really hurt real bad!

jay

Posted at 1:30 AM on August 13, 2012

yes i believe he beat her one thing about most woman they are not going to make up stuff about a man beating her or cheating on her, sometime people have two lives, maybe he was a beater back then the truth always come out no matter how long it takes what you do in life will be exposed especially being in show biz yes i believe her 100 percent men always say woman are crazy when the woman start exposing him, in time toya may get a taste of it she need to shut up she don’t know about his past, everyone puts a mask on when they meet someone they r not going to tell u about the bad things they have done

jlo36

Posted at 10:00 AM on September 19, 2012

Well I do know there is ALWAYS two sides to every story!!!!I do believe some of what K. Michelle says,but not all of it(a new artist DO NOT get a 2m dollar deal)and I do know how far a woman scron will go! I just want to say a pray for Michelle !!!

tunnel fill

Posted at 5:04 AM on July 9, 2012

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I want to counsel you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn even more issues about it!

Crissy

Posted at 7:08 PM on July 6, 2012

Awe:-( I wouldnt have guessed he was abusive He was actually charming when we hooked up a few yrs ago but thats sad SHAME ON HIM!

Arianaa

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 5, 2012

i HATE MEMPHI BECAUSE HE BEAT K. MICHELLE AND NOW I HATE TOYA

????

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 7, 2012

WHY t=do you hate toya?

Tonya Hamp Washington

Posted at 11:35 PM on August 8, 2012

Because she’s defending him! She wasn’t there!

Best Microwave Oven Reviews

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 1, 2012

I’ve learn several just right stuff here. Definitely price bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set to make this sort of wonderful informative website.

Amazon Gift Card

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 28, 2012

Thank you for another informative site. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a mission that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information.

Sport Memorabilia

Posted at 5:16 AM on June 28, 2012

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your site accidentally, and I am shocked why this coincidence did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

promovare web

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 26, 2012

I loved as much as you will obtain performed proper here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be turning in the following. sick for sure come more beforehand once more since precisely the same nearly very frequently inside case you shield this hike.

free

Posted at 2:24 PM on June 24, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with a few % to power the message house a little bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

LaVerne Johnson

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 28, 2012

when someone is abused, whether it’s physical, emotional or verbal they are very emotional. You can’t fake the truthfulness of the abuse. It’s truly ashame when people in your circle don’t believe you. That is something you don’t forget. Foremost why would she like about something like that.Defend yourself girlfriend and F*** WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. yOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. iT’S A LONG HEALING PROCESS. Hope you are in therapy to help you overcome everything you endured. Be strong and take care of you needs.