Selena Gomez Sings Along To Justin Bieber's Romantic Performance

Wed, June 20, 2012 9:21am EDT by 9 Comments

Selena was sitting backstage at the Apollo Theater in NYC on June 18 and was singing along to Justin’s song “Be Alright” — is she the most supportive girlfriend ever?

Justin Bieber is so lucky to have a girlfriend like Selena Gomez. The 19-year-old flew to NYC with her man, to support his Believe album release. In this new video caught on camera by a devoted Belieber, Selena is singing along with Justin. This is the cutest thing ever!

“Across the ocean, across the sea/Startin’ to forget the way you look at me now/Over the ocean and across the sky/Startin’ to forget the way you look in my eyes/And for you, I would walk/A thousand miles/To be in your arms/Holding my heart/Oh I, Oh I…/I love you/Everything’s gonna be alright, I/Be alright, I/Be alright, I…”

This is the same night that we told you the power went out and Justin had to perform with the help of his fans. Check out the adorable video and tell us what you think!

— Chloe Melas

More Justin & Selena Here:

1. Justin Bieber: I May Marry Selena Gomez
  2. Justin Bieber Debuts Love Song Video — Is It For Selena Gomez?
  3. Justin Bieber: What My ‘Love’ With Selena Gomez Feels Like

Bri

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 26, 2012

That was so cute and they are so cute together !! I hope Justin marries Selena. I’m a jelenanatorp

lindy

Posted at 2:52 PM on June 24, 2012

very cute…wish them all happiness

sparkel

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 21, 2012

awww i heard it how he said::: i love you sel!!! omg adorable!!! love them soo mutch!!! I LOVEEE JELENA!!! everything is gona be alright aaaaight aaaiight aaaight be alright aaaaight aaaiiight aaaiight!!!! lovee that song xoxo ” selena and justin!!!

Alejandra

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 20, 2012

Aww at 2:38 when asking for his guitar he looked at selena and said love you sel … i loveeee Jelena! And that was cute…..

ria

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 20, 2012

the guy besides Justin Bieber, with the guitar, look or is Ryan Cabrera???

hey hey

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 20, 2012

No, its Dan Kanter, he plays guitar for him.

abcde12345

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 20, 2012

Blackwhitemeet.℃’ó’ϻ
that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic
condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u.
with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love

ninimao

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 20, 2012

n and high quality. Someon

mima

Posted at 11:03 AM on June 20, 2012

aww they are so sweet ….I wish them all the happiness!!