Justin Bieber: All Around The World Part 1 Recap: Justin Passes Out, Gets Concussion — Watch

Wed, June 20, 2012 10:07pm EST by 15 Comments

The shocking moment when Justin Bieber passed out from a concussion after hitting a glass door was revealed in last night, June 20th’s, Justin Bieber special.

Justin Bieber: All Around The World had live performances, original interviews, and behind-the-scenes moments but also dramatic moments like Justin Bieber going unconscious and being completely mobbed by girls surrounding his car! Keep reading for our full recap and watch the video of Justin passing out below.

With 15 million albums sold, 23 million Twitter followers, 45 million Facebook fans and 3 billion YouTube views, Justin Bieber is undeniably one of the biggest stars in the world – NBC chronicled his journey of performances in 19 cities in 7 countries in 12 days with two primetime specials!

The two part special aired the first of two hours on June 20, and it didn’t disappoint!

First, we got to see things from the “Justin cam” – his point of view, including hundreds of girls surrounding his car! It was actually kind of a scary moment! “That was pretty crazy!” Justin said.

“I’m guess I’m cool with being a heartthrob. I’m 18. Having a lot of girls liking me is not a bad thing.” Justin admitted. Hope Selena Gomez isn’t jealous of all the attention!

“I think he is one of the most hardworking artists in the world,” Manager Scooter Braun said, adding he works 16-hour days with little time off.

In Oslo, Norway, girls were standing on train tracks outside Justin’s hotel, which obviously caused a security alert – police and even the Red Cross were called to move Justin to a new, undisclosed location for safety reasons.

Justin is “so sheltered because it’s hard to go outside. Social media is his way of connecting to his peers,” Scooter said.

“My fans, to me, mean the world. I try to be connected to them – I re-tweet and follow,” Justin said.

Then we saw our first live song by Justin, his inspiring hit “Never Say Never.” Between shots of Justin, we saw girls sobbing in the crowd and being attended to by paramedics! Justin left the concert by boat and was followed by about 100 boats filled with fans – such a crazy sight!

Next stop — London! We saw cameos from Justin’s sister Jazmyn, Cheryl Cole, Kelly Clarkson (who was a huge fangirl), Usher, Carly Rae Jepsen and Katy Perry, who touched Justin’s butt LOL!

Justin performed at Wembley Stadium for a crowd of 88,000 people. It takes “a lot of hard work and dedication! I don’t want to let anyone down,” Justin said.

While in the venue, claustrophobic Justin got stuck in the elevator – “I nearly just died guys!” He joked.

One highlight of the special was seeing Justin in private, backstage moments. His pre-show ritual – push ups! He’s so strong! His tight-knit “family” also does a chant of “ducks, ducks, ducks, ducks, quack, quack, quack, quack” like in the 1992 movie The Mighty Ducks, before he takes the stage.

In London, we watched his live performance of “Baby” for the sold-out crowd. Justin was rocking a Union Jack tank top!

In the middle of his set, Justin brought out BFF Carly Rae Jepsen to perform her #1 song “Call Me Maybe” – we still totally love the song!

Next up, the cameras followed Justin to Paris where we saw some behind-the-scenes footage of Justin doing press and promotions.

“I hate my hair,” Justin joked in a mirror, only to be slapped in the face by his hairstylist!

Back to being serious, Justin explained, “Believe can be used in so many ways. Believe in your dreams, believe in yourself, I think it’s just a positive message.”

We watched Justin Bieber do a drum solo, then he went on the balcony of his hotel room to sing “One Less Lonely Girl” …in French!!!

Watch it here:

Justin’s Paris show was in the tallest building in the city – Montparnasse Tower – and was very small and secretive. The intimate setting was a nice change of pace from the usual super stadiums where he performs.

Before the show, we even saw Justin goofing around, singing John Mayer’s “Your Body is a Wonderland.” Everyone was having a great time in the city of light.

We heard Justin perform a stripped down, acoustic version of “Be Alright.” But just as the special moment was over, drama erupted! Apparently, while he was performing “Boyfriend,” Justin hit his head into a glass wall – hard. As Justin was walking down a flight of stairs after his show, he fell and passed out. Scooter says he was unconscious for “4 or 5 minutes” – and the JB special ended on a total cliffhanger….to be continued tomorrow night, June 21, at 8pm EST to NBC!

Watch the video of the dramatic moment:

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

–Dory Larrabee

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Admits: ‘I’m Still Learning About What Love Is’
  2. Justin Bieber’s Shocking Disses Of Mariah Yeater On New Album ‘Believe’
  3. Justin Bieber Rude To Fans At Airport — Was He Justified?

Billy Leger

Posted at 8:28 PM on March 7, 2013

I have heard a belly full of baby batter will do that to you

Arlene

Posted at 10:16 PM on June 21, 2012

After isaw him on the view I became a fan (I’m 69). I also enjoyed the NBC special. Where can I purchase the video for my granddaughter?

Kait

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 21, 2012

I feel so bad for Justin I hope he’s okay

Iselin

Posted at 12:40 PM on June 21, 2012

Aww… poor Justin! I feel his pain :( Glad it wasn’t too serious :) Ur gr8 Justin, and a fighter! #KeepUpTheGoodWork

tanya

Posted at 12:13 PM on June 21, 2012

love it…its awesome gr8 job…well done keep working like this

tanya

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 21, 2012

i love it…justin is doing gr8 job…and he is correct..

molly

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 21, 2012

poor justin
i hate hiim but still
aww

jazmine

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 21, 2012

i just like his music but he is kinda cute ☺☻♥

Abdul

Posted at 4:41 AM on June 21, 2012

I realy love it

cessy

Posted at 2:42 AM on June 21, 2012

You wanna have more fun with the mature singles, hot cougars, hook up age gap relationship???…It takes only a few minutes to submit a profile, however, it will bring a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. [ agelover.c`o-m_]=

Donna Lenning

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 20, 2012

Love All Around The World Tour. I so admire Justin for living hos dream. My two and three year old grandsons love him and want to play drums lile JB

boo boo

Posted at 11:49 PM on June 20, 2012

I hate how your clips aren’t available to Canadians, that suckys

shachi

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 21, 2012

I know that really is dissapointing and sucks, after all he is canadian but these clips are not available to us?! ANYWAYS LOVE U JUSTIN! forever belieber :)

Colleen

Posted at 10:41 PM on June 20, 2012

I watched it and loved it I don’t have a twitter but if any one sees this that has a twitter tell him that Colleen r loves him and Is his number one fan and even my sister who didn’t like him now loves him! He is a big inspiration to me! He taught me how to believe and never say never! I’m going to his concert at the yum center! So excited! If any one even sees this comment Please respond and if u would like to say this to him from mim from me because I have a app that can see twitter without having one! Thank you BELIEVE! #nsn and SWAG!
 ReplyShare this comment at