Ian Somerhalder Is DYING To Propose To Nina Dobrev — Report

Wed, June 20, 2012 12:26pm EST by 70 Comments
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev

Charlotte

Posted at 11:07 AM on September 25, 2012

Ian has a daughter and is not comfortable with Nina … Nina is so well with Alex Pettyfer ….. I hope that Nina break up with Ian…hope…hope…hope…

Rubielou Regalado

Posted at 1:01 AM on September 19, 2012

theyre the best couple i have ever seen in my whole life! i love both of them!

Mickey

Posted at 8:21 PM on September 8, 2012

They aren’t even together!!!!! I saw him, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and the girl that plays Dr. Fell at the W hotel in Atlanta last month. He was kissingsome Asian girl.

hope

Posted at 12:43 AM on September 14, 2012

Everyone in Atlanta knows that they are not together and when the time is right we will know.

TVD.?

Posted at 8:51 AM on August 19, 2012

I understand that Nina wants to concentrate on her career than getting married just yet, but when the time is right, I think the couple should get married as they are the perfect match for eachother and they obviously love EachOther!

rose

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 18, 2012

i dnt think she can ever reject ian bt if she does shes gonna lose alot of fans

Peaze

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 14, 2012

Although i’m jealous of nina but they are the cutest couple, and nina, if yu reject ian i’d take him (no offense meant) ;-)

rahebe

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 9, 2012

i love nian and they are the most adorable couple ever and i hope that nina change her mind and marry ian because he is the hottest guy eveeeeeeeeeer and nina can’t reject his proposal!!!

mena

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 4, 2012

i love you ian
and i want to marry me

allison

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 25, 2012

this is a bunch of BS. This website always twists words around to get attention

Joanna

Posted at 10:54 AM on June 25, 2012

The purpose of this article is fanservice as this couple.

When they confirm that they have a relationship I will believe it. They NO WAY are serious… they (especially Ian) are now realizing that having fans that love this couple is not that fun, every con he goes he gets ask about Nina.. tired….

Fans see more than actually it is…. when you have a serious relationship and respect the relationship you don´t behave like that …. their co-stars keep their private life private.. but they don´t behave like them.

Amanda

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 3, 2012

Wow Joanna your bitterness is showing…..too bad you don’t get your own way all the time.
They are indeed serious and there are sites on the net with people who live around Atlanta with sightings and stories etc….
You don’t getaway quietly and privately to romantic places like Hawaii and Bora Bora with someone who’s not that important to you.
But I won’t bother because you’ll only believe what you want to delusionally believe like Nina is really in love with Paul Wesley or Ian will marry you instead one day….LMAO!!

This story is total BS.

Sara

Posted at 2:03 AM on June 25, 2012

Guys don’t call Nina crazy, why do they need a piece of paper to be happy?
I don’t believe this story. Ian has never looked like a guy who’s desperate to get married, he’s always got so much going on with Damon, conventions, his foundation etc. I doubt he even has time for his cats atm.

Natasha Jean

Posted at 4:36 PM on June 24, 2012

why would anyone say ‘no’ to Ian’s proposal?! I mean – HELLO – the guy is smoking hot ! except for someone like nina . .. -.- I agree with sara . . . damn! just love IAN SOMERHALDER :( Nina, u r so lucky . . and this may be ur only opportunity . . .

sara

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 22, 2012

who says tht getting married is only about having kids immidiatly. Marriage is when two people are united and they want to be together forever. so, Nina Dobrev doesnt have to worried of having kids when she gets married, she can be unite to ian. Kids can wait when they get married!!!!!!!!!1

Samreena Khan

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 22, 2012

hey…i love Ian Somerhalder so could you please tell him that i love him very badly.I’m just mad about him…!!!!!! <3<3 I lOvE IAn..!!!

Angel*

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 21, 2012

Completely agree with “Wish I was Nina”. r u serious? What I would give to be in her situation. She is ONE LUCKY girl and would be CRAZY not to marry Ian. Look at the man!!!YUMMY!!! But hey, if she don’t want him, I’d be more than happy! lol. I’m just sayin.

Wish I was Nina...

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 21, 2012

If this is true, Nina is one crazy lady. I totally understand her want to focus on her career and her being young still. But this gorgeous, smart, kind, funny and did I mention gorgeous, man wants to put a ring on it and she wants him to wait?! She can still pursue her career while married too. Meanwhile I been with my boyfriend for over 4 years and will be 30 soon and he has no want to marry me anytime soon. If I was her and I was with him, I would NEVER make him wait.

Amna

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 21, 2012

Hy people this newz is fake.although i like nian.they r amazing.som peopl say that is publicity for tvd.but i know they love each other in real life.i hope in future this newz would be real.

dasas

Posted at 5:54 AM on June 21, 2012

omg…i loveeeeee ths..wats wrong with nina tho…isnt she wanna be this amazing mans wifyy soon…i feel sad for ian..he is such a adorable man.

rae

Posted at 4:15 AM on June 21, 2012

omg!! i love them!!!!

Clare

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 20, 2012

Oh god. Please leave them alone. “Unnamed friends or sources” yeah right. Sorry Ian and Nina, you can’t escape BS rumors either. I wish them the best in whatever they do in the future.

River

Posted at 10:18 PM on June 20, 2012

I think if Ian was dying to propose to Nina, then he would do it if he felt the timing was right. They definitely make a perfect couple. I wish them happiness for a lifetime. Actually, I wonder if anyone has thought to ask them if they are already married.

Tayla

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 20, 2012

I love Nina and Ian together. <3 They need to get married asap and have cute little Nian babies!

chrissy

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 20, 2012

Nope, I wish he stays single forever.

ricky santos

Posted at 7:46 PM on June 20, 2012

i love her nina dobrev shes very pretty best actress im your one of your fans i love you

T

Posted at 5:47 PM on June 20, 2012

Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease… get engaged! The moment I saw this, I had to read it ’cause it’s all I’ve been dreaming of since the start of The Vanpire Diares, I mean, since I started to watch TVD! I love them sooooo much, and they’re just perfect together! NIAN & DELENA FOREVER!!! <3

RisteMarkov

Posted at 6:29 PM on June 20, 2012

Go kill yourself.

Sara

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 20, 2012

Well, aren’t you charming? Telling something to go kill themselves is f*cking disgusting where we live in a society where suicide is a common occurrence.

Why don’t you go and sort your s*hit out before you go saying sickening comments like that?

No Name

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 21, 2012

seriously? ‘Go kill your self’? I don’t get why you would say that to anybody because it’s just the hight of rudeness!!! I don’t get what is so bad about they way T feels that you have to say that… wait a minute, why am I even typing this? someone like you is definitely not worth my time!