Is Emily Maynard Choosing Fame Over Her Daughter?

Wed, June 20, 2012 10:26am EDT by 8 Comments

Oh no! A new report claims Emily’s on the ‘Bachelorette’ not to find love, but to become a big TV star. Do YOU believe that’s true? Read on for more details!

Emily Maynard‘s number one priority on the Bachelorette is to find a loving husband and father for Ricki — or so she says on every episode.

But a new report in In Touch magazine claims she’s on the show for all the wrong reasons.

“[Emily] has been bit by the fame bug,” a source tells the mag. “Emily has always wanted to be famous…She always talked about how she wants to be a big TV star.”

As previously reported, Emily’s quest to find love on TV has “really strained” her relationship with late fiance’s parents. And while her six-year-old Ricki daughter appears to be always taken care of — a source tells the mag her life has been affected by her mother’s Bachelorette lifestyle.

We’re definitely a fan of Em, but we hope this report isn’t true!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Emily just did the Bachelorette to be famous? Weigh in below.

More Emily Maynard News:

1. ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Engaged — New Report
  2. Will ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard End Doug Cartwright & Jef Holm’s Friendship?
  3. Emily Maynard In Huge Family Feud With Late Fiancé’s Parents

Users formidable jones sabo bracelets they must be

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 16, 2013

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your effort!

Mary

Posted at 5:27 PM on June 28, 2012

I watched the Bachelor when she became engaged to Brad, I was surprised when she was chosen as the next Bachelorette because I don’t belief she’s really looking for love and if she was she doesn’t need TV. She seems very fake. The way she was with Brad on the show and seemingly so in love with him tells me it’s fake. I also don’t agree with putting a child in the middle of all of this especially on TV and this early into a relationship. I quit watching the show after Brad’s second time.

mdybas

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 27, 2012

what I dont understand is if emily is all these things sweet loving kind and lets face it very attractive why in the hell does she even have to go on tv to find her soulmate. you are telling me there is noone in the carolinas who she even finds remotely attractive and interesting doesnt make sense to me at all

Jennifer

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 21, 2012

All of these negative reports about Emily are completely false. It appears that the producer who dated Arie is behind these rumors. Let me set the record straight by saying that she is one of the most real people I have ever met. Her intentions are pure in finding a partner in life and a father figure for her daughter. She is lovely, kind, and NOT attention-seeking. Please do not believe the fallacious gossip and follow your gut about how lovely she truly is!!!!

Betty

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 23, 2012

That’s really not answering the question it’s nothing wrong with wanting to be famous even if she is lovely, kind and not attention-seeking, but she has to be all of these things because if she wasn’t attention-seeking she wouldn’t have came back to the show as a bachlorette, I think it’s about fame, and money, but why not if the opportunity is comes knocking at your door.

clazzy

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 25, 2012

Agreed. she wants kids yesterday. That isnt the life of a celebrity aka: selfish and self absorbing. she will choose jef coz he appears to be the one that would enjoy the most simple lifestyle, easy goint of a man… I just hope that ugly, desperately seeking a woman, Arie gets the boot. Didnt like him from the start. Hes a whimp and 2faced.

Christiana

Posted at 9:13 PM on June 20, 2012

This is the stupidest story I’ve ever heard. I know Emily personally is she seriously the sweetest most genuine person I’ve ever met in addition to being stunningly gorgeous with no makeup. The Hendricks love her so much and don’t care one bit she’s on The Bachelorette. Her family is VERY wealthy too so she certainly doesn’t neeed anyone for anything. FACT CHECK

Tammy

Posted at 6:16 AM on July 1, 2012

This is true. I know for a fact she is notorious around charlotte. Not the sweet girl she is portrayed. Mean, vicious, demanding, unkind, uneducated, selfish, social climber …that is emily. Oh nd NASCAR groupie too.