'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard Betrayed By Her Fiancé?

Wed, June 20, 2012 11:29am EST by 34 Comments

Oh no! Emily’s soon-to-be hubby is reportedly a party animal, prefers younger women and only went on the ‘Bachelorette’ to promote his business! Read on for more details!

Emily Maynard is allegedly engaged, but a new report reveals she’s headed for another devastating heartbreak.

While magazines are keeping the winner a secret (I think it’s Jef Holm!), he reportedly only did the show to promote his business, according to OK! magazine.

“Emily better watch out. He’s a serious ego-maniac and he’s desperate for fame,” a source tells OK!. “The reason he went on the show in the first place was to promote his business, not to find love. There is only so long that he’ll be able to hide that from Emily.”

And that’s not all! The mag also reports that the winner is far from settling down.

“She’s headed for heartbreak is she thinks he’s going to be a father figure for her daughter,” a source says.

Emily, 26, has been clear all season long that she’s looking for a husband and father for her six-year-old daughter Ricki. But a source tells the mag that will be difficult for her to get from the winner considering his wild party ways.

“He’s actually a huge party animal,” the source says. “But he keeps his partying undercover.Even his parents don’t know the truth about how wild he is, and he definitely hasn’t let Emily see that side of him. She’s in for a serious shock when she meets his friends and starts to get to know the real man.”

Yikes! Well, correct me if I’m wrong Bachelorette fans, but it sounds to me that winner is Jef Holm, co-founder of People Water. And if that’s the case, I hope this report isn’t true.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Emily is going to get her heart broken AGAIN? Weigh in below.

OK!

More Emily Maynard News:

1. ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard Engaged — New Report
  2. Will ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard End Doug Cartwright & Jef Holm’s Friendship?
  3. Emily Maynard In Huge Family Feud With Late Fiancé’s Parents

Martha Byrd

Posted at 2:08 PM on July 10, 2012

the only muture one that was actually ready to be a dad & husband was Sean…She should have been able to tell that his family was all about family….and Arie, how rude was it for his family to speak a different language in front of her..I would have walked out..He’s a race car driver, for peet sakes, gone all the time, what kind of husband and dad would that be..and that whole thing with Arie was physical, Anyone with 1/2 a brain could see that..and Jeff, is not ready to be a husband or dad…Seems she’s not a very good judge of charcter…Sean was the only one to be there for her and Ricki…and she let him go….too bad….

Piper

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 10, 2012

I think Jeff is player and I never liked him. Arie is the only one that really loved her on that show. I beleive she’ll marry Arie

SUSAN

Posted at 9:33 AM on July 10, 2012

I THINK IT A BIG MISTAKE IF SHE CHOSE JEFF. I HAVE NOT LIKED HIME FROM THE BEGINNING HE IS TOO PREPPY FOR EMILY. SHE WILL LIVE TO REGRET THIS ONE I THINK.

Haha WHAT?!

Posted at 2:20 AM on July 4, 2012

Complete partier. I’ve been out drinking and to strip clubs with him some what recently. This is all about his company. He better be careful or the truth of who he is and how hard he parties will come out and I’m sure he doesn’t want his family to know about that.

snowball

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 10, 2012

I hope she ends up with Aire

Kimmi

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 3, 2012

I love Jef I realy do, but in real life is not like he is on the show. He is a nice guy. You can have so much fun with him an hes a big party animal. But hes not a husband material, not yet! Give him 5 more years !

Jina

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 27, 2012

Only guy with any real chemistry with her is Arie. Other guys are In friend zone, totally obvious when you see how they interact.

Marilyn

Posted at 11:52 PM on June 26, 2012

I trhink it’s Sean Lowe that Emily winds up with and not Jef at all.

I think Jef is too immature and childishly shy for Emily. Something about his eyes also turns me off for her. I don’t trust him.

Connie

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 24, 2012

They said the same thing about Ashley’s chosen man JP and it turned out to be totally false so—–I won’tbelieve it till I see it.

Marilyn Snow

Posted at 7:24 PM on June 21, 2012

How can she be betrayed by her fiance if we don’t even know who it is yet. God, why do I read this crap.???

Jina

Posted at 3:47 AM on June 21, 2012

By the way they indicated “promoting business” doesn’t this point 100% to Jef???? He’s the only one with a business. So it seems obvious they were right that it is Jef

charlie

Posted at 1:11 AM on June 21, 2012

emily is just the most boring girl ever. she tries but its hard for her to let her guard down. i rather have a fat ugly nonboring chick than emily.

Michelle

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 20, 2012

Emily needs botox in her chin!

steve

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 21, 2012

haha. and whats up with her teeth and her licking her teeth constantly. its so predictable. and her favorites words are “im so excited” “thank you” and “ummmm”.

Rachel

Posted at 11:49 PM on July 9, 2012

It sounds to me like your just jealous. lol

Marilyn Snow

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 20, 2012

If this is Arie and not Jef then I think it was a set up from the very beginning. Getting sick of this show.

OK???

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 20, 2012

OK??? What a joke… with stories like this, OK will be know more as “K.O!”

ummm

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 20, 2012

Why would you print something that is so far from the truth

Bahaha

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 20, 2012

Ummmm…no this is not true…I heard a different spoiler alert from a worthy source. But I won’t distinguish what i heard :)

Just Throwing Spaghetti Against the Wall

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 20, 2012

That also sounds just like Arie. So who knows? I don’t believe that describes Jef Holm because some really bad stuff came out about JP without any proof, dates, names, etc. and none of that turned to be true. Ed and Arie on the other hand, the names and time and place of the cheating were public and published and were proven to be true.

Marilyn Snow

Posted at 8:15 PM on June 20, 2012

Oh it so seems like Arie.

LOL

Posted at 1:24 PM on June 20, 2012

I won’t be surprised if that is true. Seriously I do not think ANY of these guys are ready to take on the “honor,’ of being an instant step dad and no one needs a gossip rag to see that.

Shelly

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 20, 2012

I don’t believe this because unless these guys are total morons, they know if they treat the bachelorette bad, the country will treat them bad. So promoting his business would turn into an instant failed business.

sasha

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 20, 2012

LOL this article is a huge joke.

hellothere

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 20, 2012

oh please, this is SO fake, magazines just want a good story to sell. its so stupid, like seriously, magazines are so fake. if Jef is the winner, he would never do that, he actually is genuine and has a heart. you could obviously see he has a heart and here for the right reasons.

alicekii85

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 20, 2012

Blackwhitemeet.℃’ó’ϻ
that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic
condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u.
with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love…

Johnny Jones

Posted at 5:23 AM on July 10, 2012

What in the hell does this have to do with white girls meeting black guys? Not a damn thing! How stupid to post such a trashy comment.

Ophie w.

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 20, 2012

Oh Plz. Anyone can see this bachelorette is all about money ! She’s all about what’s in it for her and her daughter. I don’t think she’ll find someone with enough money to satisfy her. I hope she doesn’t end up with Chris Harrison!!

Ashlee

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 20, 2012

Are you drunk? Emily’s daughter is the heir to Hendrick Motor Sports. Both Emily and little Ricki are very well taken care of. Whether Emily marries or not she’ll be well provided for. You saw her home, does she look broke to you? Please, think before you post such ignorant comments.

Janet

Posted at 4:34 PM on July 5, 2012

Yes – her home was bought and paid for by Hendrick. Her living is provided by Hendrick. Not sure now much money she has herself but she is well taken care of.

ddd

Posted at 11:58 AM on June 20, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via (Agelessdate.COM)~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

Kate

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 20, 2012

oh please!!!
That is so far from the truth. Did some of you work on the Enquire?

tracey

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 3, 2012

have u noticed how all of them turn the rose back and fourth as they are calling out the names who have been picked.