'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Trailer Revealed — See Bella In Action As A Vampire

Wed, June 20, 2012 9:00pm EST by 21 Comments

none

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 27, 2012

have any of you even read the book? i exspcted more angry responces then happy. there was no fight in the book. just one hell of a standoff. people these days seam to love the discraces hollywood turns great books into.

Shtgjdken

Posted at 4:26 PM on June 24, 2012

Omg just got a bonner

ash

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 23, 2012

Cant WAIT!!!!!!!

sparkel

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 21, 2012

wooow cnt wait!!!! TWI-HARD!!♥♥♥ btw r-patz lloks hot!!! and taylor— cutie,, kristen; AMAZING and mckenzie u sweeet :) love breaking dawn!! i really really really really reeeeaaalllyy cant wait!!!! xD

sara

Posted at 3:11 AM on June 21, 2012

CANT WAIT…………….

bluebird

Posted at 1:00 AM on June 21, 2012

I can’t beleive this is the end od TWILIGHT SAGA!!! Can someone urge STEPHENIE MEYER to finish writing the conclusion of MIDNIGHT SUN! Kristen is only 22, and Rob is only 26. They cab still play the lead roles as BELLA and EDWARD, right!? TWILIGHT and ROBSTEN WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!

Courtney

Posted at 12:59 AM on August 24, 2012

I would much rather see a Jake and Renesmee love story, then to see the same story from a different point of view. Besides, she said she would never finish it because it was leaked.

mercedus

Posted at 10:45 PM on June 20, 2012

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Chikanelle

Posted at 10:35 PM on June 20, 2012

If darcy just died then how come she wrote something? Cool even though I’m Christian not all television things are appropriate but ima watch it like the next year lol I watch breaking dawn 1 in February when it came out last year November lol redbox I’m comin for u when it comes out hahahaha lol

Melika

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 20, 2012

Ohhhhh my god!
I loved the end when Bella told Renesmee “I’m not gonna let anybody hurt you”
can’t wait to see Bella as a mom!

Cathy

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 20, 2012

Looks great! Bella looks fantastic! Can’t wait till its released!

faith

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 20, 2012

I’m soooooo happy!!! GREAT!

abcde12345

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 20, 2012

Blackwhitemeet.℃’ó’ϻ
that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic
condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u.
with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love

ninimao

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 20, 2012

lackwhitemeet.℃’ó’ϻ
that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic
condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u.

Darcy

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 20, 2012

I just died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 20, 2012

Edward looks sensational, that look is a good partner, boyfriend, lover, father, leader, slender, manly, is just a 17 year old boy, and looks perfect as a young, rather than 111 years man and Bella looks a bit older, makeup is very pronounced in the cheekbones, forehead, Chin and face, I like your outfit, her gaze is harder than Edward’s.

Iselin

Posted at 11:06 AM on June 20, 2012

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I`m so excited!!! I can’t wait to see it!! :D

golden eyes

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 20, 2012

AHHHHHH SUPER EXCITED CAN”T WAIT AWESOME TRAILER!!!!!!!!! but is it the last trailer they will show us????? soo sad its going to end but happy movie is coming and YEAH GREEN EYES

Stripeys

Posted at 9:26 AM on June 20, 2012

SO EXCITED!!! Can’t wait!!! It’s been so long waiting and craving for breaking Dawn prt two to come out!!!!!!! :D

GreenEyes

Posted at 9:16 AM on June 20, 2012

OH MY GOOD GOD !!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I CANNOT WAIT ! IT IISS GOING TO BE AAMMAAZZINNGGGGG !!!!! :D SO SAD ITS OVER BUT SOOOO HAPPYY THE MOVIE IS ALMOST HEEREE !!! :D THANK GOD FOR DVDs ! LOL !

bets

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 20, 2012

Twilight was a wonderful film that brought you in and each after have been building up to this final film. I believe Breaking Dawn 2 will have been worth waiting for. I am excited to see this and sad to see the saga end.