Robert Pattinson Reveals: What Makes Him Nervous

Tue, June 19, 2012 11:32am EDT by 6 Comments

Rob reveals in a new interview that watching his film ‘Cosmopolis’ at the Cannes Film Festival was one of the most ‘stressful’ experiences — watch the video to find out why!

Robert Pattinson was a ball full of nerves at the premiere of his latest flick Cosmopolis. The actor says that from the moment he put on his bow tie and walked down the red carpet, he was a wreck. Can you believe that even Rob gets nervous?

“I wasn’t even watching [Cosmopolis] I was so nervous,” he says. “I was sitting there, that’s the most stressful environment I’ve ever seen a film in. You’re not at a normal premiere with “friendlies” You have the potential of being booed at the end. I was preparing myself to have a fight with a thousand people. It was really nerve racking.”

Rob said that as he was getting ready for the premiere, he felt like a little kid. At least his girlfriend Kristen Stewart was with there to support him.

“When you put a bowtie on, I was so nervous about everything,” he said. “It’s ridiculous. I put a bow tie on and I felt like I was 12 years old. When I see pictures I’m like ‘you’re brain isn’t even on.’ It’s literally a glazed over look, ‘hi.'”

— Chloe Melas

Chelsea9730

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 20, 2012

Hmm, I could totally see Rob being nervous while getting ready for his premiere. It’s kind of nice to see that a huge star like him has “normal” people emotions. Thats why i absoutly adore and love him.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:21 AM on June 20, 2012

Hi Roberto I very pleased your personality, also you’re English and European, I met London and from your city life on the planet looks very different, I like the film you do, especially the of art, for being a film more analytic and cosmopolitan, because it speaks the language of thinking, reflecting what is happening today. And it allows the viewers delight deliciously.
The place where you currently live is dedicated to cinema commercial is more colloquial. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

twilight ture fan

Posted at 10:33 AM on June 20, 2012

happy brithday edward cullen keep the good work up i love you robert pattinson enjoyed

twilight ture fan

Posted at 10:30 AM on June 20, 2012

give the picture a chance it looks good to me robert pattinson played a good part in the movie remember he have to move on and do other thigs too he can’t always play a vamper for the rest of his life

Jessi

Posted at 5:06 PM on June 19, 2012

Love him! Can’t wait to see Cosmopolis!

janet interdonato

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 23, 2012

I AM PROUD OF ACTOR ROBERT PATTINSON.GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR TAKING ROLE IN COSMOPOLIS AND BEL AMI- BEL AMI MADE WHEN HE WAS 23-AND NOT AN EXPERIENCED ACTOR. TOOK GUTS TO STAR IN EVERY SCENE IN A FILM LIKE COSMOPOLIS. VERY HARD ROLE TO PLAY, BUT HE WAS UNDER DIRECTOR CRONENBERGS WATCHFUL EYE. I CANNOT WAI TO SEE MOVIE COSMOPOLIS-