Niall Horan And Demi Lovato Get Serious — He Meets Her Family!

Tue, June 19, 2012 4:48pm EDT by 73 Comments
Niall Horan Meets Demi Lovato's Family!

Though the two claim to be ‘just friends’, Niall’s meeting with Demi’s family at the Santa Monica Pier over the weekend isn’t doing much to put those dating rumors to rest!

Could this be a match made in pop music heaven? Just days after One Direction‘s Niall Horan admitted to using Skype to chat with Demi Lovato on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show, the teen heartthrob was seen spending time with the X-Factor judge’s sisters! Niall reportedly met Dallas Lovato and Madison De La Garza, known for her role as Eva Longoria‘s daughter on Desperate Housewives, at the Santa Monica Pier over the weekend.

Judging by Dallas’ Twitter account, Niall made quite the impression on Demi’s family! She tweeted, “Best day ever at the pier w/ @ambermontana111 and @Maddielovesyou1! Nice meeting u @NiallOfficial sry if I embarrassed u ;)”.

We’re not sure exactly what could turn the teen pop star’s cheeks red but Dallas followed up by tweeting, “@NiallOfficial I feel bad if I embarrassed u 2day at the pier ur adorable.”

Niall was a good sport, replying, “@dallaslovato haha good to meet you! was funny! bit random but ey!” We’re sure he’s getting major brownie points with his cyber crush for chatting up her sisters, even while Demi’s on tour with X-Factor.

Do you think this is a sign things are getting serious for Demi and Niall?

Written By Alli Holt

Read More About Demi and Niall!

1. Demi and Niall Confess Their Love for One Another!
  2. Demi Lovato Reveals Crush on Niall Horan!
  3. Niall Horan Raves About Online Girlfriend Demi Lovato!

Bryce

Posted at 1:19 AM on November 24, 2012

That is really attention-grabbing, You’re a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for
extra of your great post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

destiny

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 15, 2012

Demi said they are NOT dating and she won’t be dating anyone for awhile because she wants to focus on her career and well-being so whoever wrote this…nice try but get ur facts first

jessie

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 24, 2012

are sure?! cuz ppl on youtube are saying that they are together!

sophie

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 10, 2012

im mad at you demi lovato niall horan is mine

Sklar

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 8, 2012

I think that Demi lovato and Niall Horan would make an adorable couple I think it would work well between the both of them!! Totally no joke!!!! Nemi loran!!

someone

Posted at 12:10 PM on August 6, 2012

okay ,i give up .Demi ‘s win TT

QuestaDawne

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 4, 2012

Demi and Niall are cute together love the fact that they are dating and if they aren’t then okay but if they are then if she hurts him or makes him even shed one tear I’ll cut the b**ch befor she can say sorry!! c: don’t hate just giving an honest thought!! c:

Kate

Posted at 9:01 AM on July 11, 2012

I think they will be great together a member from my favorite boyband dating my role model I think this is great they deserve each other, but after all it’s Niall choice if he want to date her or not

Beanie Horan/Styles

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 8, 2012

Ok this is what happened three days ago when i heard about Nemi i heared it on the radio went online and rumors were every were i fugured that niall would say something himself if it was real when i watched a video were niall said that he and demi had skyped each other i had a emotional breckdown i ran in to my room slamed my door screamed at the top of my lungs then put my head down into my pillow and started to sob i loved niall for about 2 months i was heart broken i have niall necklaces shirts keychains everthing then i sat up and relised that niall would always love the fans he would never forget about us the fans even though i still think demi isn’t right for niall she was in REHAB 2 times for cutting and niall was never in rehab jail or any of thosse kind of places and he is so sweet and inocent it hurts at the fact were there are nice girls like me and many other girl for niall who are nice and if he wants to date a celebrity he could aways date someone like ariana grande or someone like that niall can do WAY better then demi but if demi can prove that she is more stabble i will give them my blessing but if niall is happy i’m happy his happyness is my mane priority but i swear if demi hurts niall i swear that chick will be dead in no time

Victoria

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 9, 2012

For one, your grammar and spelling appalls me. And two, leave him alone, he can date whoever the heck he wants to, and YOU can’t do anything about it. Screaming at the top of your lungs and soooobbbing isn’t doing anything.

Meghan

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 7, 2012

Okay guys i love Niall.
Demi is my role model. She is amazing. If they’re dating or not they are cute together. The chances of you guys being friends or dating is 1 in 1 million.
Chill. If Nialls happy thats all that should matter

#1 1D Fan

Posted at 8:16 AM on July 6, 2012

I’m a directioner and if guys don’t agree with Nemi then fine but its there decision and you guys can’t fix that

Demi + Niall = no

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 4, 2012

I respect them both , but Demi has always been in the spot light & Niall likes her now , she’s not for him!

lydia17

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 3, 2012

Honestly you guys I’m a directioner too but you got to be kidding me it’s nialls life just let him do whatever its not like he will ever marry you . I think they would make such a good couple

hollywoodlife---liesss

Posted at 5:55 PM on July 2, 2012

FREAKING LIAR THEY HAVEN’T EVEN SEEN TEXT CALLED EACH OTHER

onedirectionmylife

Posted at 4:25 AM on June 30, 2012

well… why demi? demi is amazing. i love demi. and i love niall. but they wont be a cute couple. just… not. why demi?:( but if niall happy and he loves her.. okay. niall happiness is number one:”)

amber

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 1, 2012

DEMI why her shes good but her and niall won’t last long

Anna

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 26, 2012

They are not dating. Niall met Demi’s sisters by chance. It means nothing. Still, I think they will reach more than friends, because there is feeling. Good for Niall, although not so funny at Nemi.

Sweety

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 21, 2012

I agree! But if they really love each other I am happy!

Hailey

Posted at 7:23 PM on July 5, 2012

I hope they dont!!

Dezirae

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 21, 2012

No I love Niall but they will be cute I just hurts

AGREED TOTALLY

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 6, 2012

agreed . still havent gotten over it:(

Kayla

Posted at 6:14 PM on June 20, 2012

Just because they may be getting closer, doesn’t mean they HAVE to be dating. Can girls and guys not be friends.? & I honestly don’t think Niall would do this to the fans, especcially with another actress. Boo Nemi </3

Annie

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 20, 2012

I love Niall, and I love Demi, but Nemi…not so much. They are both great people, I’m sure. I just don’t think the two of them together is exactly right. Personally, I just feel like Demi needs someone more mature to take care of her. But I mean, if she likes him and he likes her, I don’t see any reason to be against it. I just want them to be happy!!!!! Am I sad that Niall may no longer be single? Yes. But was I really expecting anything anyway? Heck no.

Natalie

Posted at 11:28 AM on June 20, 2012

And don’t cry little girls… It’s Nialls life and Nialls happiness that matters..

Kayla

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 20, 2012

Directioners, & fans are a big thing in his life. Therefore WE are his life.

Natalie

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 20, 2012

hahahaha no.. I believe that the fact that they chat or even meet once doesnt mean they’re are dating hahaha..

Ren

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 20, 2012

I wanna cry!!!

observer

Posted at 10:15 AM on June 20, 2012

He is meeting her family (bunch stocky mexican girls) no offense

ivy

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 20, 2012

ummm yes that actually is offensive, so keep the pie hole shut honey :).

Awkward.

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 9, 2012

Whoahh! That is extremely offensive and discriminatory. Shut it.

dumas1000

Posted at 7:37 AM on June 20, 2012

You’re jealousy, pettyiness, and envy are showing. Not surprisingly, every single person on this thread is a girl, who has a crush on One Direction, and who is biased and whose judgment is clouded. Take it from an actual man. Demi Lavato is hot. She’s far more appealing then you. She does have an amazing body. Men do find curvy women like Demi to be extremely attractive. And you don’t have a prayer of a chance with any of the guys in this boy band anyway, so you might as well take your cattiness and 12-year-old angst elsewhere. Most of the girls in this thread are probably in junior high. And you’re all acting like it too. Bitter much? Yeah, I think so.

Danielle

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 1, 2012

First off, for those who spelt it wrong , it’s Demi Lovato. And second yes I’m a girl but Im not a directioner. Im actually a Lovatic. If you guys are really worried about Demi and Niall dating , check Demi’s interviews about Niall during the Xfactor. She says “Nialls awesome. He’s a really good friend. But I plan on staying single for a while to focus on my career” So they are not dating. Niall may like her , but Demi doesn’t feel the same way. Just bc she said “he’s cute” doesn’t mean she likes him. They haven’t even met yet ! & so what he met her sisters? He could’ve just ran into them. For those that are worried about them dating, don’t worry. I hope I cleared things up. (:

Hola

Posted at 1:08 PM on July 9, 2012

Preach it.

someone

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 10, 2012

are they really dating though?