Justin Bieber Rude To Fans At Airport — Was He Justified?

Tue, June 19, 2012 11:15am EDT by 159 Comments
Justin Bieber Rude To Fans

Idk ok

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 3, 2014

At least he took photos after though

Idk ok

Posted at 6:19 PM on June 3, 2014

I think he was being rude to his fans, they only wanted an autograph and picture. I get his point yeah ok he wanted privacy but e could have taken pictures while e waited with his girlfriend.

oqiwjt

Posted at 7:57 AM on August 16, 2013

So just because he’s a “celeb” means he can treat them like animals? This boy needs to learn some manners.

test2

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 17, 2013

Wow! This could be one certain of the most valuable blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Truly Great. I am also an expert in this topic so I can recognize your hard work

Bastion

Posted at 1:56 AM on March 17, 2013

He is a person just like anyone else and nobody is perfect, he is followed everyplace he goes. He can’t walk out his door without someone snapping his picture and people at his heels. Yes his fans r the reason he is where he is but he is veiwed under a microscope by the entire world at all times and everything he does is leaked to complete strangers and a lot of it is lies and he has to deal with stress of people believing them.u become famous and endure what he has to and see if u don’t have times u just don’t want to be ambushed and bothered just get over it

tony

Posted at 2:23 AM on February 17, 2013

Someone just cut his throat please.

Ida Dahlvik

Posted at 6:34 AM on February 3, 2013

I think he should have told them something like: “I am sorry you guys, I am really tired and right now I just want to wait for my girlfriend. I am really sorry that you all have been waiting here all day just to see me, but I really just want some private time.” and idk.. add that he loves them for being his fans.

Sharrell

Posted at 6:30 PM on December 9, 2012

He was justified but he did not have to say it like that. He should not be speaking to little girls like that. Also its not like they can see him everyday.

Melanie

Posted at 12:24 AM on November 21, 2012

Well justin does need his own time and I’m in his side cuz I would have probably felt the same way……. I lov u justin!!!!!!

beliebergirl123

Posted at 12:04 AM on November 14, 2012

the fans were being rude to him cuz he wanted peace their nd not to get harressed by fans nd if they were really sorry they would hve left him alone id think he was being rude at all if i was him i would hve done the same thing to like celebrities also need private time to nd they were fans not beliebers cuz if they were beliebers they would hve sed srry then left but their fans.. .so i agree with what he was saying like he his a human being and all he wanted was space to wait for his gf and time alone like leave hima lone goshh….

Kiwi777

Posted at 1:02 PM on October 30, 2012

I don’t blame him; no one wants that attention 24/7 my goodness. I would never wait hours to meet a celebrity out side of their work. Why are so many people’s head buried in these celebrities behinds. He looks tired and aggravated; also he is not being rude because he did take pictures with them he just needed his space which is understandable.

Thiare

Posted at 6:02 PM on October 25, 2012

I thought fans came first :( but I’m still a belieber.

Cindy

Posted at 12:29 AM on September 23, 2012

I actually became sad when justin said that to his fans…Like, why snap at them like that?? I understand clearly that he was waiting for his girlfriend to land and he was tired and waiting all day, but that does not give him the right to snap at them like that…from that girl’s voice i tell that she was tired too…Justin should’ve waited in his car at least because it was getting out of control..I’m actually glad that the fans stood up for themselves…Now I have a different opinion about Justin…He’s not that cute kid I fell in love with when I was younger…he’s now this bad boy figure who’s all over the magazines speeding, punching the paps, sticking up the middle finger?? Pattie should sit down and chat with him…He knows good and well that this was the consequence he was going to get when he gets famous..And girls are saying that Selena has changed him..and I totally agree with them..I never met him in person..nor did I met selena in person but before this video I hoped and prayed to god that they weren’t like this…But now, I don’t know what to think..Justin has ruined my day completely…I actually defended him when they accuse him of something in the magazines and now…after I watched this video…I don’t care anymore…That’s how all the celebrities get…I actually understand how he felt in his video,,because I actually felt it..and the fan felt hurt..but there is no reason to snap at them like that…and if he didn’t want to get noticed, why sit on the ledge then?? He is spiraling out of control and I don’t like it…Justin..THEY CAME HERE TO SEE YOU! And you are just going to sit there and just talk to them like that? He was being very rude and he should’ve just sucked it up..put the anger in the back of his mind and take pictures with his fans…they came to that airport to take pictures with you and enjoy your company and Selena’s…I’m still his fan and all…but I feel hurt…

blue

Posted at 5:03 AM on September 22, 2012

I was thinking…if he doesn’t want to be recognized…don’t sit on the ledge?

alisha

Posted at 1:24 AM on September 15, 2012

rude well selena was the one who changed him

Nina

Posted at 4:59 PM on September 2, 2012

When you are famous you hae to give up somethings including some of your private life. He might have been tired but these are the things famous people go through he should of handled it better. I like justin bieber and if he would of said those things to me I would of been pissed off.

rachel

Posted at 8:21 AM on August 29, 2012

I dunno he was being a total jerk to the fans! he’s not the only human being even we are! :P

rigthrigth

Posted at 2:51 AM on August 23, 2012

ya’all stupid , why he was being rude??!!? i mean is his life , why he have to say all that is no need he had take some pics but now they are all up on his face i mean AND THEN ONE GIRL SAY AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU KNOW WHY U HERE/?!! i will say yes i know and is not cause of you u did nothing so shut up cause u dont know me

jordan

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 20, 2012

i would lash out on them too because i mean gosh HE WAS JUST TRYING TO SEE HIS WOMAN!! you people are suffocating him and yes i admit he should of been more polite but crazy fans girls?, paparazzi? haters? interviews??? that stuff would make me want to explode! he cant even see his own girlfriend, sooner or later they gonna break up because they can never see each other, JUST LEAVE THAT DUDE ALONE GIVE HIM SOME SPACE! and if it is true that justin beat some paparazzi guy that he deserved that, i would beat him up too all flashing cameras in me and my girls face. LAY OFF HIM HES JUST A HUMAN BEING, NOT A GOD!!!!!!!!!

alisha

Posted at 1:22 PM on August 17, 2012

thats rude

...

Posted at 8:15 AM on August 17, 2012

In my opinion, his behaviour was unecessary and downright rude. I get that he was “tired” and “wanted to see Selena” but why be all snappy to his fans? He shouldn’t take his anger out on other people like that, even if they were being a bit clingy. And really… does he expect people to pay him so he can be nice to them? Not being at concert = no money = fans get to meet him for free = they don’t deserve a bit of politeness from their idol.
I don’t get how people are saying “he’s just a human being” and “he’s just tired”. He’s a celebrity, for God’s sake. If he’s down in he dumps and a bunch of clingy fans crowd around him, the kid has to know how to shake it off and behave politely in public.
And I thought teenage girls were worst.

SHAYE

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 30, 2012

I NEVER even saw the end of the video until now. Who was the guy with him, his security? Did he honestly say, “You’re not going to get anything from him or Selena so you BETTER BE QUIET,”? Who the H*LL is he? Seriously? I think it’s rude of Justin to let his “fans” who MADE him be DISRESPECTED like that! Also, the fans were NOT in his face so obviously he doesn’t know what it is to have people in his face. He should have stayed in his car and waited for her, he knows he is a PUBLIC figure and if you don’t want the lights and the cameras don’t get into the business. I bet when the day comes that no one is waiting for him at the airport he’ll be crying for the attention he’s complaining about now because that will mean he’s a has been. People are always comparing him to Justin Timberlake but at least Timberlake never had such a bad attitude about things & wasn’t getting into all the trouble Bieber has been getting into lately. It seems since he turned 18 his mother has lost control of him and his behavior. PATTIE GET YOUR SON!

Cindy

Posted at 12:15 AM on September 23, 2012

Thank you! You are absolutely right!