Justin Bieber: I May Marry Selena Gomez

Tue, June 19, 2012 4:33pm EST by 84 Comments
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Married

Olive(#1 Justin Bieber Fan)

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 6, 2012

Justin and selena are perfect together. They were ment to be together.They are so cute and happy together.So stop talking about them badly.Because they did nothing to you. You just wait and see love over powers hate any time.

Sarah

Posted at 8:30 PM on July 30, 2012

i am never watching selena or jb ever again till they break up

sheyda

Posted at 10:17 AM on July 30, 2012

I think you are too young to get married, not selena, just justin is too young! how old is he?18?
thats still way too young to get married!
But i do have to admit youre perfect together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raneya

Posted at 10:34 AM on July 10, 2012

i love justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin i hope you getting marries i love you so much junstin and celena

Unknown

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 5, 2012

Really don’t think they will
I’ve Been told by someone who is friend with them.that aren’t even together anymore it’s just for attention haha
And yes it was someone famous who told me so yeah.

Unknown

Posted at 2:33 PM on August 1, 2012

are you serious? i agree with you too i mean they don’t have a PERFECT RELATIONSHIP. there is no such thing as a perfect relationship and what celeb told you?

abigail zuniga

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 5, 2012

I hope you getting marries

abigail zuniga

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 5, 2012

What justin .b and. Selena .g I love selenagomz & justin.b your litter is cute I love you selena.g and justin.b why break up with selena .g ??????? Os yeah please adding more song. I am singer I have a ready boyfriend my boyfirend name is alex I kiss him love,abiyolsame you kissing to selena love, agome. Love,abigail and my boyfriend alex HAPPY SUMMER!!!!:)

Desirai

Posted at 10:13 AM on July 3, 2012

I cant Belice ruta justin bieber errores a sinsonete for serena Gómez
That so léete… Haga:) i libre Yihad serena and justin…

why

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 2, 2012

I think that there a perfect couple some of these people need to to stop hating let them be Selena is a 19 year old she don’t mean no harm Justin’s happy.

bieberlover

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 1, 2012

I love both selena and justin, and hope that someday they get married and start a family of there own ! although i dont think that ,that someday is in this point of there life! they are an amazing couple but they are way to young to be married. personally i think that miley made a mistake she is way to young and that jelena should not follow her footsteps!!!! overall, yes and no.

KIDRAUHLLover

Posted at 3:48 AM on June 27, 2012

I LOVE Justin and Selena, They are so perfect together! I hope they get married, but i hope they wait at least 5 more years. They are just TOO young to get married.I really hope that they will end up with each other. They make such a beautiful couple.They are both SO down to earth and sweet.They are both talented and you could just see that they love each other A LOT. They have a beautiful chemistry and they’ve been best friends for 3 years now. I hope that they get married and start a family, but as i said before, not now at least for them to wait 4-5 years. I want them to have fights and experience a lot more, that will only make their relationship either fade, or if they are really ment to be, STRONGER. Justin and Selena are my life, and i can just imagine them in like 1 year breaking up and then a couple of months later getting back together, and i hope they do because(idk how many times ive said this) it will just make them stronger! I can also imagine a little boy and a little girl running around their house with last names of Bieber, and Gomez. Awhhh Lol. They are just PERFECT together.

shania

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 3, 2012

selena did saages ago that she would wait until sjes about 25 lol xx

zulfia

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 26, 2012

they are cute, but selena is a year older than justin and that was an big problem here but THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND I AGREE WITH U DEFENDER u are correct

HATERS SUCK

Posted at 12:25 AM on June 26, 2012

EVERYONE OF U WRITING NO PLEASE OMG NEED TO STOP CAUS OBVIOUSLY NOONE IS GOING TO LISTEN TO U CAUZ UR OPINION DOESNT COUNT AND IM GLAD THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED OR MIGHT THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE HOPEFULLY THEY DO GET MARRIE!JELENA LOVE<3

Annalicia

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 25, 2012

They are WAY too young! They have a lot of things to worry about right now and marriage is way to far! They still have a lot of dates and vacations ahead of them! I think they should marry in late 20′s.

shonta(mellark)

Posted at 2:14 PM on June 25, 2012

I didnt put no though i said yes obviously

shonta(mellark)

Posted at 2:10 PM on June 25, 2012

I wanted to put no on the poll because, there 18 and 19. they too young. im 13 but still how are you going to say you hope they won’t get married unless you’re like supper supper obbsessed with one of them or just straight up hate one of them.( if that’s possible [other than the guys hatin on Bieber cause they want every girl to like them] to hate Bieber or Gomez)

Anaya Williams

Posted at 12:51 AM on June 25, 2012

I still think they are a little to young to be talking about getting married and stuff. She’s gonna be 20 soon and he’s what only 18. 2 years apart I’d say I think they would make a perfect married couple but not right now. And no i’m not saying it should be me.

Katy

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 24, 2012

AWWW!! I so want them together but knowing Selena because I watch interviews of her she will probably say ”No. yes I mean No Justin because well…we are kina getting hasty with this decision. We’re still kids…I’ll still wanna live my life y’know?”
Then in 2 or 3 years if they’re still going out and he proposes again she MIGHT marry him :D

Eddie

Posted at 6:35 PM on June 22, 2012

Hell to the no
Omg no no no please no

Ashley

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 22, 2012

I think they should wait till there in there 20s at least

defender

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 22, 2012

i think they should get married watever anybody says

mehrsa

Posted at 7:43 AM on June 22, 2012

Hi guys I’m a persian girl here all of the teen girls love justin so much and they hate selena so much
I’m sure if they’ll get marry there is no girl here

charlotte

Posted at 4:39 AM on June 22, 2012

I Hope they Get Married, Then again there will be a bunch of belieers at there wedding singing “That should be me”. I think there perfect for each other! I Would love it if they get married

chanel

Posted at 8:18 PM on June 21, 2012

I think Justin and Selena are good together. I hope they do get married one day. Even though they are still young. I hope they live together. They oblivous love each other very much and they are very supported of each other careers. I love how Selena goes to Justin’s concert and is very supported of him. They have amazing Chemistry. and hope they stay together forever. I can’t seem them with anyone else. They belong together.I don’t want them to ever to break up. They seem very down to earth couple who likes to have fun with there friends and family. and just like to young and in love. I hope one day Justin and Selena end up together. and not with anyone else. Justin is amazing Artist and have amazing team to back him up in anything he does. She does to. with there friends and of course there team. and everyone else that follow them like puppy dogs. is rather cute. I think Justin and Selena love having there intimate moments together just the two of them. and not having there security team with them. but justin and selena having intimate moments where they can catch up and having private moments together to spend alone.

Sonja

Posted at 9:50 PM on June 21, 2012

I agree with you 100%. They do make the perfect couple.

shonta(mellark)

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 25, 2012

THANK YOU chanel and sonja you guys get it. now only if you could expain this to everyone else

jazmine

Posted at 12:25 PM on June 21, 2012

I think they look good together ♥☺☻:) :p :(

TERMINATOR X

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 21, 2012

HELL NO!

Katy

Posted at 3:54 PM on June 24, 2012

Jealous much -_-

william

Posted at 8:25 PM on June 28, 2012

WELL YOU ARE JUST JEOLOUS MAYBE YOU JUST WANT JUSTIN BIEBER FOR YOURSELF

Sunlight

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 6, 2012

I definitely think that Justin should propose to Selena Gomez. They are so cute together! I think they would just make the perfect couple! <3
– " Neon "