Justin Bieber's Shocking Disses Of Mariah Yeater On New Album 'Believe'

Tue, June 19, 2012 2:32pm EDT by 25 Comments
Justin Bieber Maria Lyrics

Justin totally attacks his alleged baby mama on the song ‘Maria’, telling her, ‘That ain’t my baby / That ain’t my girl’!

Justin Bieber‘s baby mama drama with Mariah Yeater may be over, but he totally dissed her in the final song of his new album Believe!

Justin, 18, called out the scandalous and litigious Mariah on the intentionally-misspelled track ‘Maria’. He has called it his own version of Michael Jackson‘s infamous “Billie Jean”, and he makes his feelings about the would-be baby mama known. Here are some of the most shocking lines:

-“She won’t leave me, leave me alone / This girl she wouldn’t stop, almost had to call the cops / She was scheming, ooh, she was wrong.”

-“She was dying for my affection / But she got mad ’cause I didn’t give it to her.”

-“She’s wildin’ out, what she talking about? / Let me tell you now this girl she’s not mine / She ain’t my baby, she ain’t my girl.”

-“She’s crazy, crazy in love / And she’s all over the news, saying everything but the truth / She’s faking, faking it all.”

-“Why are you trying, trying to lie girl / When ain’t I never met you at all.”

Do YOU think Justin’s song is too mean or too funny, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber’s New Fragrance Ad: The Selena Gomez Look-Alike He Cast
  2. Justin Bieber Rude To Fans At Airport — Was He Justified?
  3. Justin Bieber’s ‘Believe’ Just Released — Already Number One

MIREYA MONTES

Posted at 3:12 PM on July 19, 2013

shes wrong!!!!!!

lordy

Posted at 6:49 AM on March 5, 2013

3 things to bieber:

1. such a copycat. can’t he be like everyone else and create his own music?
2. if the scandal’s over, then its over. going overboard makes him seem guilty.
3. still think he’s gay.

Fariha

Posted at 8:48 AM on November 24, 2012

Justin means everything to me and im 100% glad that he showed this maria girl her place. people are saying he shoulda been the better man and left it but seriously, shes making him seem as if he’s a jerk who wants to have sex and that’s it. i have full faith in justin and i know he didnt do it. She kept crying in the interview when she had to answer a question that might have given away her whole story. Im a true beliber and justin..im with you all the way. <3 Believe

Speedy

Posted at 2:03 PM on December 4, 2012

You should seek serious help considering you are talking like you are in a religion………

amrita

Posted at 5:11 AM on December 24, 2012

you are really true ……….

Aj

Posted at 10:32 PM on November 19, 2012

He didn’t exactly steal the idea,he was just comparing his exeprience with the MJ song. That’s not called stealing, its called inspriration. I think do think he was wrong to dis’s her that way through a song,but come on cut him some slack. She did say that the baby was his and how would feel if ur allegedly baby mama said stuff like that. U would be posses off too right. He still could have been the bigger person and just have forgot about it but hes a Celeb and stuff like that sticks for a while. I love him but he could have just gotten over it.

Stephy

Posted at 5:05 PM on November 19, 2012

Qas it ever revealed whether or not he was the father? Through a paternity test or otherwise?

mm

i looove justin biber <3

mm

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 9, 2012

i looooooooooooooooooooove justin biber <3

Marykathrn

Posted at 1:49 AM on November 8, 2012

I love justin and this is my favorite by fare plus Mariah totally discerned it saying he got her pregnant not cool….. But thus song is so awesome I loved it just like all his songs <3

Rochelle

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 6, 2012

I think it’s both mean & funny

Sraddha

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 6, 2012

HAHA he Made a song on her amaazing! stupid mad creature!

lee sandliner

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 2, 2012

Actually, this is one of my favorite songs in the album.
It will be like ”Billy Jean”” for the next 20 years.

Keep playing… I love it.
Bravo Justin… Great SONG

Believe in JB

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 22, 2012

I laughed when I heard this track! :) one of my favorite songs on the album for suree

jb swag

Posted at 5:53 PM on June 22, 2012

Lmao… It is hilarious… She got what she deserved!!!!! I thnk the song is sooo awesome…… Haha

Kelly

Posted at 1:38 AM on June 22, 2012

All I know is if I was him, and some crazy chick came onto me and was saying I got her pregnant I would say many meaner things. He’s expressing his feelings about his life experience. That’s what music is about. And he is a good, Christian kid and I would be insulted if someone tried to jeopardize that reputation too. And yes this has been done before by MJ, and Evanescence has a song called “Snow White Queen” about stalkers stalking Amy Lee, this happens to alot of artists, and you can honestly blame him for turning to his music to express his feelings? I’m glad he did it. I think theis song is very catchy and gets the point across. I like the song. I think it is totally justified for him to do this. He really wasn’t that mean.
But that’s just my opinion. I love Justin, I”m not in love with him, But I am a fan of his music. and he’s grown up alot between albumjs, and he’s standing up for himself. I like it.
Love,
Kelly

aj

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 19, 2012

I totally agree. That’s just wat artists do,that’s really what music is about. Expressing your feelings and life exeperinces with others. He was clever with it. I just don’t really think a song was the best way but its a good song so I mean yea

Lisa

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 21, 2012

although i love justin, this doesn’t sound like the justin bieber with “One less lonely girl”.. and to be fair he stole MJ’s Billie Jean. and i dislike the way he dissed her! i kno she lied, but still, justin would be the better and bigger person if he would let it go and not dissed her. he’s turning into someone else, like some rappers that say mean things to others and i don’t like that!!

Jane

Posted at 6:20 PM on June 19, 2012

He stole that idea from Michael Jackson’g “Billie Jean”

Roxy

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 20, 2012

I agree. It is even Michael Jackson-esque in terms of sound quality.

lisa

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 21, 2012

agree!!

KathyXMikey

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 31, 2013

Dah..That Jerk, Always Trying To Look Like Michael, When Is Going To Understand That He Cannot Be Him? Huh? Get Over It, Punk, Thats Getting Old ¬¬…