Justin Bieber's Paparazzi Case Goes To Prosecutors

Justin Bieber Fight Charges

chelsea

Posted at 11:54 AM on November 27, 2012

love you justin bieber

Anonymous

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 24, 2012

Justin should definitely get charged for what he has done. Celebrities get away with far too much and should be brought back down to Earth like the rest of us and also should pay for their mistakes like any “normal” citizen would. But of course, his wee “Die-hard fans” will now start a rant on this, petitions and will plague society with their ‘We love Justin Bieber’ or ‘He is the best, he should never be put into jail!’ nonsense.

Love4Drake

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 21, 2012

This is just craze! I hate how people just want Money from these Artists. First Justin, now Drake, and these people are just wanna get their Lives going, not forgetting such pain they come from. This is just wrong!!! They start with them, then expect a different reaction from any other person! Man, they Human too how!!!!!

BLUEJAY

Posted at 7:08 AM on August 11, 2012

This is going to be a stuip @ss comment so do not get a fenced About I talk to my friend who in the cal jail he told me Justin will do Just fine in their. Watch out for my friend Justin If you do time He think your kind of cute and look like a girl. My friend said He would be a perferct playmate for him to used and abuse.

BLUEJAY

Posted at 9:45 PM on August 2, 2012

I have one question that guy in unfrom talking on a CB radio. If he was the mall security why in the heck he didn’t get invole. nothing much happen i take it or surey he would of got involed in some way. look at the picture on youtube you will see what I’m talking about.

BLUEJAY

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 2, 2012

My girlfriend’s dad told me to tell you back the off a little bit. it been two month I they have done nothing or said nothing about it in cal you have 5 month to charge some one, But He think if they haven’t come out with any thing. This month that he will not face charges. The guy said he didn’t for money not the smartest thing to say when you call the cops after the facts because Justin lawyer will used that againist him. Maybe it’s been settle aready to but highly unlikey. YOU WANT CELEB TO BE TREATED LIKE NORMAL THEN LET’S GET RID OF CELEBS WAVE THE RIGHT TO PRIVETECY CRAP. AND PUT IN THE CELEB HAVE THE RIGHT TO PRIVETECY NOW IF THEY CAN TAKE THE PRIVETECY AWAY FROM CELEBS THEY ALSO CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM NORMAL PEOPLE TO.

Lauren Espinosa

Posted at 6:05 PM on January 26, 2013

apparantley you don’t do well in School or haven’t graduaated
You sound also like a babling idiot! You have no idea what you are talking about!

Lauren Espinosa

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 26, 2013

lol oops graduated that was an accident I did graduate lol

stallone

Posted at 10:43 AM on June 24, 2012

Future headline: Justin Beiber Released Due to Overcrowding…let’s be serious, celebrities never pay for their crimes

NNB

Posted at 4:36 AM on June 20, 2012

Sorry, but if you wanna play “grown up”, then you’d better be ready to actually “BE” a grown up. Your own fans said you struck him. Loosen up those pockets because you will be getting sued!!!

dot

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 20, 2012

If you play you pay. Everywhere except in Hollywood.

BLUEJAY

Posted at 8:58 PM on August 11, 2012

I hate to bust your bubble I got into a shoving match today. The police was call they let me off and the person I was shoving off too. now if it was a lady it made of been a diffent outcome. the same thing with Justin.