Bethenny Frankel: My Husband & I Have An Open Marriage

Tue, June 19, 2012 9:19am EST by 5 Comments

In a new sneak peek from Bethenny’s new talk show the reality star reveals that she had Jason Hoppy get free passes to have sex with other people — are you shocked?

Bethenny Frankel just revealed a dirty little secret. The former Real Housewives of New York star began talking about her crush on Friday Night Lights star Taylor Kitsch, and revealed that she and Jason Hoppy have an open marriage!

“I’m like a deer that just lost its footing. I love him. He’s everything. And if he would have me, I’m allowed. I’m allowed to have a free pass … I love you … I love my husband, but we’re like also soulmates.”

Bethenny also revealed that if her husband came to her and wanted to have one night with Angelina Jolie or another gorgeous woman, she’d say yes!

“It used to be Angelina Jolie and now she’s the one if he were allowed to have a night. But, I wonder would he go all the away? Would he really do it? I think I would have to allow him.”

— Chloe Melas

More Bethenny Frankel news:

1. Is Bethenny Frankel Pregnant? — New Bump Pic
  2. Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy Not Getting A Divorce Yet: Exaggerating For Press
  3. Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy Are Not Connected, Says Expert

Very Bad Idea

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 20, 2012

Let’s see how she feels when he does start having sex with another women. She won’t be feeling so good then. In fact, it will be the beginning of the end of their marriage. Statistics say so. Well then I guess she could start a new show called “Bethanney’s Divorce”.

Mary-Ann

Posted at 11:44 PM on June 19, 2012

Jason should get out NOW. Its a train wreck just waiting to happen, Anyman that hooks up to her has to have rocks in his head and balls of steal

wrong

Posted at 5:34 PM on June 19, 2012

I feel sorry for Taylor Kitsch. He is probably still vomiting at the thought of Bethenny even looking at him. She is so gross. Yuck!

Right

Posted at 4:35 PM on June 19, 2012

An open marriage only when it came to a celebrity crush. You make it sound by the article title that they are swingers. Talk about printing something completely out of context. Bonnie, I see you are keeping up your shady US weekly ways.

j. biller