Kris Jenner: Making Sexual Jokes In Front Of Kylie, 14, Is Wrong

Mon, June 18, 2012 2:43pm EDT by 9 Comments

On the June 17 episode of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ Kris plays a sexual game with Bruce Jenner right in front of her youngest daughter — she talked about boobs and made a penis joke!

Kris Jenner should think twice before making sex jokes in front of her daughters. The Kardashian momager, opened the latest Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode on June 17 with jokes that had me squirming at home and I’m no prude!

Kris hysterically laughed in the kitchen with Bruce and Kylie Jenner as she picked up different pieces of food and made sexual comments. Aren’t mothers supposed to set examples for their kids? How was this funny?!

Kris picked up two bread rolls and asked Bruce to tell her the first thing that came to mind — as she put them in front of her own breasts. Then she picked up a long piece of asparagus and dangled it in Bruce’s face. Meanwhile, Kylie, 14, is sitting right there with a mortified look on her face. I don’t blame her one bit!

Kris is definitely a hands on mother but she made a series of bad choices on the latest episode. Another being that she went to see her ex-lover behind Bruce’s back. Keep in mind, this is the man that broke up her first marriage to Robert Kardashian — another horrible example.

Kylie is young and impressionable. These girls already dress like they’re twenty and then Kris wonders why Kim Kardashian was first made famous for a sex tape?!

Kris should know that there’s a time and place for everything. These jokes were so tasteless and gross. The ironic thing is that she executive produces this show, so she actually saw this footage and gave her stamp of approval. Mind boggling if you ask me.

Do you think it was wrong of Kris to make incredibly sexual jokes in front of Kylie?

— Chloe Melas

More on the Kardashians:

1. Kourtney Kardashian: I’m NOT In Labor
  2. Oprah Questions Kim Kardashian About Sex Tape & Marriage In New Interview
  3. Is Kourtney Kardashian In Labor?

Kelly

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 4, 2012

Kylie is 14, but they still shouldn’t do that in front of her. She might go andsex with random men. She might be coming home with 4 babies. It’s not a good influence.

christine

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 20, 2012

i wasn’t as freaked out about the boobs and penis part as when she held up a ladle of some white milky soup substance and said what does this remind you of bruce? sure the kid probably already knows what these things are the same way that i did when i was her age but that wouldn’t have made it any more appropriate for my parents to do that in front of me much less on national tv in front of me back then.

Yeah

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 19, 2012

Well I mean common when I was that age me and all my friends were all dirty minded freaks so I don’t think it really matters

Me

Posted at 3:36 PM on June 19, 2012

Kylie could handle a joke. She shouldn’t have not because of Kylie, but because she’s old and that was just weird.

kardashian lover

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 18, 2012

wow who cares!?

Serena

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 18, 2012

I don’t see why it matters….

janet

Posted at 4:23 PM on June 18, 2012

I just don’t like this woman. She just seems slimy to me. When she convinced Kim to sell the rights to the sex tape is when I lost all respect for her. Yes Kim shouldn’t have done it. When Kim went to the person she trusted the most and hoped that she would fix it, was the worst mistake she ever made aside from the tape. Her mother had the power to stop the release of that tape but convinced a frantic Kim to sell her rights to the tape. That to me spoke volumes about this woman. She then decided that Kim was going to be her money maker. she forced Kim to do Playboy right after(Kim was reluctant to do it especially on the heels of the tape). This is a very self absorbed person whose just looking out for #1(herself). When she’s fighting for her kids it’s only because it might cause lost wages.

anon123

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 18, 2012

lol. this is just too funny. i mean, my parents sometimes make sexual jokes but the thing is, half the movies that are PG-13, have bigger SJs in them than what Kris&Bruce talked about it. so she obvi knows about them. and really, which 14 year old does not know or at least understand crude humor?

Kylie

Posted at 3:03 PM on June 18, 2012

She’s 14. Yea shes young but she already knows about that crap. I mean look at her family. They were just messin around, you don’t have to dog on their parenting skills just because of this.