Kim Kardashian's 'Oprah' Confession: Mom Kris Jenner Let Me Have Sex At 14

Kim Kardashian Virginity

richy shine tomo

Posted at 9:56 PM on October 14, 2012

Ur mom was right

kim

Posted at 9:40 PM on October 14, 2012

I think it is normal to have sex at 14 kim your mom is not a monster or a pimp she took the rigth decision and it is good that u make everybody know it.iam an african here mothers don’t talk about sex whit there dauthers they say it is a shame but finally dauthers have sex but there moms don’t know it and often have teeanage pregnancies.seeing that there are no means they abort and this often lead them to death I lost one of my sister cause of abortion.so ur mom was rigth to warning u about sex if she didn’t did it before u should maybe make the same mistake I love u and I love what u do don’t never leave kaney west this the perfect man for u the last one (basketball player)didn’t respect u

younglaw

Posted at 6:22 AM on August 22, 2012

@natalie u ar right, but kris will have done a perfect job by advising kim not to have sex……..she was too young 4 that.

Natalie Craig (@nataliecraig93)

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 19, 2012

You guys are idiots. Would you prefer Kim have gotten pregnant at 14 because her mom refused to get her birth control? You can’t stop your kid from doing something, you might as well make sure they’re safe while they’re doing it.

younglaw

Posted at 8:06 PM on August 16, 2012

kris is the most useless and worthless mom i’have ever hard of….

Tasha B.

Posted at 7:16 PM on June 22, 2012

WTH? What kind of mother allows their child to date at age 12?? And then tells them they can have sex at 14.. Kris Jenner needs help

Nina

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 21, 2012

The kardashians sold their life for money ever one on the sisters are complete sluts even the younger ones I mean look at kylie she is so loose . This family is as low as it gets so discusting

just me

Posted at 7:50 PM on June 20, 2012

What a family of gold digging sluts!

Jocy

Posted at 4:34 PM on June 20, 2012

Sex since the age of 14? Wow, makes me wonder what number is she on now. And the saddest part of this is that young girls overwhelmingly make up her fan base.

bee

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 20, 2012

no wonder she has such big boobs and butt, she’s been on hormones since she was starting puberty!

Nina

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 19, 2012

…Could that guy who Kim loses her big V to…happen to be …TJ? Idk, i read Kris J book and it said that Kim dated TJ when she was 13 for several years….

fygoua

Posted at 8:50 AM on June 19, 2012

WHICH MOTHER LET HER DAUGHTER DO THAT

LittleMo

Posted at 6:58 AM on June 19, 2012

Just because you meet the age requirement for consent doesn’t mean you hae the emotional maturity for intimacy and anyone who thinks it does is an idiot. As for this so-called article, not only should Kris have been counseling Kim to hold off.,she shoudl have been looking into this guy. At 14 Kim was in a “2-year” relationship? You mean she started at 12? At 12 years old no kid has any business knowing what a date is let alone starting to do it. IIf the child has dome it anyone it would be one thing for the parents to put the daughter on birth control but to be openly encouraging promiscuity or to even be so stupid as to “respect” this kind of decision or the notion that at 14 a teenager should be makign those decisions is beyond stupid. Kriis isnt a mother. She’s not even a pimp or a madam – she’s a complete and total waste.

mona

Posted at 6:55 AM on June 19, 2012

am so happy to be a virgine and am gonna stay this way till am married . finding virgins these days is hard , we live in a world full of SLUTS

anonymous

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 19, 2012

I lost my virginity to a guy who had been my best friend for 7 years and we’d been dating for 6 months at the time. we’ve been together for 3 years and are engaged. Just because you have sex before marriage doesn’t make you a slut.

sara

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 19, 2012

yes it does make u a slut sorry to say that to u but u were not sure that u will marry him when u had sex with him at the first time if it was not the case u would sleep with another guy…and the girl who do that is by definition called a slut.
girls these days are so cheap unfortunately

mona

Posted at 7:15 AM on June 20, 2012

SO TRUE

SMK

Posted at 1:12 PM on June 20, 2012

Perhaps you should spend more time learning the English language so you are able to use it properly and not sound ignorant, instead of judging others for their PERSONAL decisions.

CC

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 2, 2012

No, that’s not the definition of being a slut. Maybe when you grow up mummy will explain to you how the real world works. :)

anon

Posted at 2:17 PM on September 8, 2012

how old were you when that happenend?

where lot of us are trying to say is that a good parents doesn’t encourage their kids (especially if they are under 16) to become sexually active.

commonsense

Posted at 5:30 AM on June 19, 2012

Kim probably would’ve had sex regardless. I guess Kris was just trying to make sure that if she was having it sex that it was at least SAFE SEX. Plus I’m sure she didn’t want to be called “Grandma” that early either.

Brittnay

Posted at 4:16 AM on June 19, 2012

LOL. if my mom told me “i don’t want you to have sex” you think I would listen? ITs MY BODY. like thats like telling me what to eat. I’d be pissed if anyone told me what I can or can’t do with my body.

Julies

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 19, 2012

Lucky for you the age of consent actually is 16 and 17 in most states. The media portrays it as 18 in all of the USA which is why socially people think and believe it is 18 when the actual US state laws differ and say otherwise. For example in texas where I’m at, at 17, your an adult when it comes to sex. 17 year olds are not considered minors when it comes to having sex in texas. Some states are as low as 16 for complete consent. Nothing lower though. I think 16 is appropriate.

Monica

Posted at 4:20 AM on June 19, 2012

omg really?????? My mom lied to me!!! She said it was 18! I just asked the police department and they confirmed 17!!! omfg my bf isn’t gonna go to jail after all!! omg thats great

suck me

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 20, 2012

guess you’d have no problem sucking me, your body Su#k me, fuc# me

sarah

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 28, 2012

Considering I don’t know you’re age.. and probably if you were to tell me you’d lie about it.. You’re ignorant. It’s Sex is completely different from Food. If your mother says she doesn’t want you to go for sex and you’re like 12-16 SHE PROBABLY HAS A GOOD REASON BEHIND IT!