Justin Bieber Debuts Love Song Video — Is It For Selena Gomez?

Mon, June 18, 2012 2:45pm EST by 12 Comments

Justin took to Twitter to post a brand new behind-the-scenes video of him recording his song “Beauty & A Beat” — and the lyrics are so romantic. This has to be a tribute to his girlfriend Selena Gomez!

Justin Bieber is so talented! The 18-year-old posted his last webisode from his Believe album. Justin has been debuting a video every day up in anticipation of his new album Believe which is released on June 19. This video has to be his most romantic yet and it shows just why he gets paid the big bucks!

Justin is seen singing his new single “Beauty and a Beat” and we love it! Check out these super romantic lyrics:

Show you off/ Tonight I wanna show you off (aye,aye,aye)
What you got/A billion could’ve never bought (aye,aye,aye)

We gonna party like it’s 3012 tonight/I wanna show you all the finer things in life/So just forget about the world, we young tonight/I’m coming for ya, I’m coming for ya

Cause all../I need, is a Beauty and a Beat/Who can make my life complete
It’s all../By you, when the music makes you move/Baby do it like you do

— Chloe Melas

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber Avoids Selena Gomez During ‘Today’ Show Appearance
  2. Justin Bieber Abandons Selena Gomez For New York City
  3. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber’s Date Night — Stars Reunite After Believe Tour

Chloe

Posted at 6:39 AM on June 27, 2012

I listen to “One Love” on repeat. ;D

The one for the beiber

Posted at 6:35 AM on June 27, 2012

I know, I love this song, but I love One love even better, and Fall too, fall is amazing!!! I didn’t love Fall at first but now I absolutely love it. =D And one love is just so pretty, I’m also digging “she don’t like the lights’.Do you think Justin reads Hollywood life? I guess I could tweet him, but I don’t tweet, tweeting is for stalkers, LOL. ;)

Josie pohla

Posted at 3:03 AM on June 24, 2012

Justin your the most talented person in th whole entire universe!!! Keep up the good work <3

i'm from oneof smilers,BELIBERS.AND SELENATOR(yours Milz)

Posted at 6:10 PM on June 22, 2012

COOL SONG,I REALLY LOVE IT,SURE IT’S FOR SELENA,,I KNOW SHE LOVES THIS SONG TOO

Whatever

Posted at 9:09 AM on June 19, 2012

We don’t know is the song for Selena or not, but one song that Justin dedicated to her its called Be Alright. <3

joaniee

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 27, 2012

im pretty sure this song is dedicated to Selena.

Lisa

Posted at 5:55 AM on June 19, 2012

And where is nicki??

jane

Posted at 11:17 PM on June 18, 2012

wow, i just teared up seeing this. 0.0

Alexus

Posted at 10:01 PM on June 18, 2012

I love this song soo much and i think this one could actually be for Selena!!

carissa

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 18, 2012

OMG! could this really be justing bieber?? it is to good for him you did a great job justing!

i love bieber

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 18, 2012

He did a great job

Daniel Henny

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 10, 2012

Hey, Its Me Daniel Henny.. I See Justin’s A Gentleman And Justin’s Relationship Is Good.