Jack Osbourne Diagnosed With Multiple Sclerosis

Mon, June 18, 2012 6:58am EDT by 6 Comments
Jack Osbourne Multiple Sclerosis

Jack has bravely admitted to the world that he has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, a disease of the central nervous system. Jack realized something was wrong when he lost 60% of his vision in his right eye! Find out all the details below!

Jack Osbourne, who recently became a father for the first time, admits that he was “angry” when finding out that he was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

“The timing was so bad. I’d just had a baby, work was going great – I kept thinking, ‘Why now?’ Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realized, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point – if anything it’s only going to make it worse,” Jack said to Hello! magazine.

MS affects the brain and the nervous system, destroying layers between the nerves in the brain and spinal cord which stops impulses being carried around the body. The disease can result in blindness, slurred speech, muscle weakness and a loss of coordination.

Jack is remaining optimistic. “‘Adapt and overcome’ is my new motto.”

Jack’s mom Sharon took the news pretty hard. She said, “I keep thinking, ‘what did I do wrong? What did I eat or drink when I was pregnant?’ I feel like it’s somehow my fault.” Dad Ozzy has the same sentiments saying, “If it was me, you’d think: ‘Ozzy had a reputation and it caught up with him,’ but Jack is such a good guy.”

Sister Kelly tweeted, “Please support my brother @mrjacko in not only his bravery but honesty! i love you so much jack & I’m so proud of you!”

After the news of his diagnosis was made public, Jack tweeted: “Thank you all so much for the kind and inspirational words. It means a lot. #adaptandovercome.”
[Hello!]

– Chris Rogers

pregnant

Posted at 4:34 AM on June 24, 2012

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?|What i don’t understood is in reality how you are no longer really a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You’re very intelligent.

20a fuse

Posted at 12:47 AM on June 23, 2012

Great paintings! This is the type of info that are supposed to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

SEO

Posted at 12:04 PM on June 22, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

Florida real estate broker,Miami fl real estate, miami waterfront homes for sale, homes for sale in miami,MLS Listings

Posted at 1:17 AM on June 21, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know so much about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few p.c. to force the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll definitely be back.

Jessica

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 18, 2012

Jack, I felt the same way…RIGHT in my prime…and found out I was pregnant 6 months after being diagnosed…THINGS WERE GOING TOO WELL..but you CAN do it…Hang in there :0…there will be ups and downs…but you can handle them w/ the help of family & friends :)

Andie

Posted at 9:30 AM on June 18, 2012

Best thing you can do is relax and keep calm. I’ve had MS for over 10 years now. Getting worked up is the worst thing you can do.