'True Blood' Recap: Russell Edgington Is Back — And Uglier Than Ever

Sun, June 17, 2012 10:00pm EDT by 6 Comments
True Blood Russell Edgington

媚薬通販

Posted at 4:21 AM on July 8, 2012

I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty price sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Britni

Posted at 3:32 PM on June 18, 2012

First off, I was angry with this episode because instead of Alcide having a bitch-fight with Momma Cannibal, we could have easily had another Pam flashback. GOD I LOVE FLASHBACKS. I love Pam’s snarky-yet-vulnerable attitude. I love her. The Tara scenes actually kind of scared me. Though I agree that it’s about time that Tara die for good. She’s just wandering around breaking things all the time. I want to know what is going on with Debbie Pelt-dramafest, which was mostly put aside this episode. I loved the Authority scenes, Eric and Bills puppy faces… yum. Though I miss and long for Eric and Sookie’s cuddle scenes from last season when Eric was all “Who am I?!” and super cute. Um… this “review” went into a fan-girl rant. I’m going to start reading the books now, and I’m a little nervous. lol

Britni

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 18, 2012

OH! And my whole reason to comment at all was Steve Newlin’s little dance and fang-show-off at Jessica’s party was so freaking cute. Loving new Newlin. XD SO. CUTE.

JoyB

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 18, 2012

I still watch this show mostly for the vampires and specifically for Eric and Pam. The authority was really interesting and I’m looking forward to Russell’s return. While I understand that they are a part of the TB world, I have zero interest in the Were/Shapeshifter storyline, and humorless, growling, continuously shirtless, muscle flexing Alcide grates on my last nerve. I liked Sam in the first season and im sorry the show destroyed his character for me. Luna’s little wolf, I thought the two natured did not change until they entered their teen years. I really enjoy Steve Newlin, he’s a real hoot, and I like the way he and Jason play off each other. Jessica’s teen queen is getting old. I like Terry, but he and Arlene add very little to TB.

TVDIVA

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 18, 2012

For the love of all that is holy, if the writers make Tara the vampire as whiny as Tara the human I will stake the writers and Tara myself. The writers have a wonderful opportunity to pair up Pam and Tara to do some real damage as the evil vampire sisters. I love the Jessica/Newlin exchanges. I cracked up when Lafayette and Sookie tried to get a bottle of True Blood to Tara. And will Gran’s house ever be free of destruction? Loved the VA and their rituals, torture method and the building compound. Loved the Pam and Eric flashback. Loved Emma as a wolf pup. But honestly, I could do without the werewolf, fairy, witches, Terry/Arlene/Andy sub plots. But keep Alcide!

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:03 AM on June 18, 2012

Keep an open mind about the faeries. That part gets… interesting. ;)