Kristen Stewart Abandons Robert Pattinson In Los Angeles

Sun, June 17, 2012 12:47pm EDT by 135 Comments

IDK

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 19, 2012

Inviting someone out for a drink at a bar is kinda looking for intimacy and closeness imo…. who were the girls??

Samuelle40

Posted at 10:04 AM on June 19, 2012

Kristen is going to work ie promoting her film as did Robertdid for Cosmo when he left her for best kiss awards.He supported her in England and Cannes as did she and if you remember they could not walk there. Carpet together.Kristen went clubbing inNew York Madrid and France without him.They have just spent at least a week together in privacy with out any news so the press has to comment on something probably controversial .Kristen has friends and family in Australia soI am sure she will enjoy herself before she heads back home to Rob,surely he doesn’t have to stay indoors for the duration.On her return I’m sure they will be fully occupied with coming promotion and new films.
So give them a break, they are comtted to each other and work,.

winnie

Posted at 11:04 PM on June 18, 2012

Blackwhiteplanet。℃’ó’m that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u. with other single black, white girls and men in your city.. It is my favorite club for mixed love

justme

Posted at 12:23 PM on June 18, 2012

Usually I come to this place when I’m bored and I have to tell you I’m having a good laugh reading this.
For God’s sake, they are dating, so what, if he cheated what?? he would not be the first man to do it and not the last (and I’ve never been cheated on) BTW I’m not a fan, but I just don’t care. I just live my life!

Debra

Posted at 2:46 PM on June 18, 2012

There is nothing to suggest he’s cheated but interesting that you adopt that mindset and based on what exactly? If going out to a bar, riding in a car or socializing with the opposite sex is what constitutes cheating then everyone in the world has cheated. You say you just live your life, how about allowing Robert and Kristen to live theirs without bs speculation and rumors. Now there’s a thought.

justme

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 18, 2012

I’m sorry if I said something that pissed you off, I mean no harm, I really don’t think he cheated! I’m not a fan of Rob but i really like Kristen and I agree they should be able to live their lives without all the speculation, I wasn’t trying to say that he cheated, really, maybe I didn’t explaiend myself well! I’m from Spain, English not my first language! and I do believe they make a really cute couple! Again sorry if I said something wrong!!

afffley

Posted at 8:36 AM on June 18, 2012

i’m not Rob nd Kris fan but when i saw 121 comments , i said “seriously” – IS THIS NEWS THAT BIG !!!!!!! come on, give me a break! nd plz i think u guys should take a break too!!!!!!! just saying, bcoz this news is nothing but a piece of crap………..

well?

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 18, 2012

if you are not interested with rob and kristen’s news, why would you open this column, i mean . go away just get out of here and check out like justin bieber or something.. geezz

Dawn

Posted at 12:53 PM on June 18, 2012

I am a fan of Rob and Kristen but I think “justme” and “afffley” have a point. I do google search them occasionally but I don’t think we all need to know everytime one of them jumps on a plane. I do read articles like this one but I don’t think they’re really necessary. If they get engaged, married or pregnant then that’s worth reporting. It’s the paps that need to back off of them not their fans. If it’s not posted we can’t read it. People are natually curious and will read what’s out there as long as the media puts the info there. To all the paps out there, please leave Rob and Kristen alone.

well?

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 19, 2012

its me again, i think i see the point, sorry affley.. i agree with you dawn..

Wondering

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 18, 2012

If you are in relationship, does that mean that you can’t go out without your partner :) You are so funny.
I have been 20 years with same man and we going out with our own friends.
Relationship doesn’t mean chain around your ankle.

nun of ya beez wax

Posted at 4:44 AM on June 18, 2012

robert is 26
and who cares where she is going and where he is at

Lon

Posted at 2:52 AM on June 18, 2012

Who cares about that loser. M only hapy that kristens career is waay up there.

jojo

Posted at 2:34 AM on June 18, 2012

Lizzie, rob is not at his friends birthday, but I agree that this is not a big deal, he just go out with his friend, thats it

lizzie

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 18, 2012

OH GOD, SHE’S GOING FOR PROMOTE HER FILM AND ROB AT HIS FRIEND’S BIRTHDAY IN THAT PICTURE SO IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL HE JUST WANT TO BE A GOOD FRIEND WITH COMING TO HIS FRIEND’S BIRHDAY!

Kay

Posted at 2:32 AM on June 18, 2012

It was not his friends birthday party…the girl who took the picture said it was her birthday and she does not know Rob at all they are not friends. Rob was just out having drinks

tim

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 18, 2012

@ JS so what and your ponit is? matter fact U don’t have no damn ponit anyso this just silly & ridiclously thing.

JS

Posted at 8:38 AM on June 19, 2012

If you don’t see my point it doesn’t mean I don’t have it. I hope you could get it: I think this news is not worth a damn to post so many comments. Got it? If you don’t – read twice.

JS

Posted at 1:35 AM on June 18, 2012

Oh. My. God.
113 comments???

Keely

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 18, 2012

For cyring out loud Rob isn’t cheating on Kristen. The man is allowed to go out and have a couple of drinks.

robsten 4 ever

Posted at 6:08 PM on June 24, 2012

keely you don’t have to make this stuburn people bilive that ROB IS NOT ABVIOUSLY CHEATING ON KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!! enough for us to know the truth (robsten fans) don’t try to make some nonstens bilive that robsten is real cuz it won’t work a nonsten will always be a nonsten so sweetheart don’t get yourself tired :) and just go and watch the recent photos of rob and kris leaving a cancert together a fan said that they were holding hands ;) and yesterday they attended a wedding TOGETHER :) so i guess that this will claire up things for these nonstens ;)

Posted at 10:30 PM on June 17, 2012

yeah shut up

woodlard

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 17, 2012

like Arthur replied I am shocked that a student able to earn $9035 in four weeks on the internet. have you seen this web link N u tty R i ch DOTc oom

Jen

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 17, 2012

Robert it 26 you freakin morons.

Jen

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 17, 2012

is

kRISZTINA

Posted at 6:54 PM on June 17, 2012

Nobody said they dont love eachotther, its just tthe writer of the article made us feel, that they are the perfect cuople, and its like a romantic story, in the romantic movies, but its life, come on, there is no perfectcouple, and hopefully they are loooking forward to meet, but its no like they die without eachother

Tee

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 17, 2012

THIS IS WHY THEY REFUSE TO PUBLICLY CONFIRM THEIR RELATIONSHIP. YOU’LL WILL ALWAYS FIND WAYS TO BASH KRISTEN AND ROBERT. SHAME ON YOU!

crizo

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 17, 2012

woa, the crazis are on the loose in here

Jem

Posted at 6:21 PM on June 17, 2012

Shut up with the “They are so in love and rob will die without kristen” “he is counting the mins till he sees her again” its sooo pathetic!!!! They are in a relationship, and it is a normal one! Stop already! you make them sound like two love sick teenagers!!

shut up!!!!

Posted at 5:56 PM on June 17, 2012

what are u talking about !!!!!!!!!!! they are perfect for each other and they love each other SO,KRISTEN LOVERS & ROBERT LOVERS if u realy love them so STOP saying that they aren’t for each other and STOP saying lies about each of them and just DEAL with it.THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.SO,SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andi

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 17, 2012

You need to chill and MYOB!

Cat

Posted at 11:20 PM on June 17, 2012

yea really, I agree with Andi. You sound nuts like if they ever broke up you would have a nervous breakdown. Calm yourself.