Justin Bieber: What My 'Love' With Selena Gomez Feels Like

Sun, June 17, 2012 4:40pm EDT by 6 Comments
Justin Bieber Interview

Ch@r!$ (@jb_charis)

Posted at 4:38 PM on September 4, 2012

i can do everything for u justin

Ch@r!$ (@jb_charis)

Posted at 4:38 PM on September 4, 2012

hey justin.. i wish i was selena ’cause she is ur girlfriend and i love u so much i want to be ur girlfriend

Ch@r!$ (@jb_charis)

Posted at 4:33 PM on September 4, 2012

i love u justin but all people say u dont love selena its not the truth

Bri

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 26, 2012

Hey Justin I’m a fan of both you and Selena. You guys are a amazing couple and I love that you care so much about Selena and you make her really happy. I don’t like how people who hate on Selena call them self belibers cause if they were true belibers and I am one they would be happy for you and Selena you are an amazing role model and you don’t deserve the hate you get from belibers and I love you guys very much you are the cutest couple. Jelena forever!!!

1Dlover

Posted at 12:28 PM on June 21, 2012

sorry Justin, i like you and i love Selena, but the cutest boyfriends are Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson. :D

hannah

Posted at 2:54 AM on June 18, 2012

sorry Justin but your fans don’t want u to be happy,they want to control you and to be lonely.but since I’m not a fan of you but i am of Selena i want you and her to be really happy because you two are cute together and seem like really caring down to earth ppl.I LOVE YOU SELENA!!!